Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moimoi

VIP Member
:ROFLMAO: Sarah's dig at us saying they're on the hunt for a winter coat especially for Esme as it's been pointed out she looks cold. Like how it takes us jealous haters for her to work that out. Fancy waiting until December though!

Reactions: 20

Ispylittleeye

Chatty Member
The LOL ones are £30 each.

It’s obvious they’ve had a bit of a cash injection from the trip as she’s shopping again.

Tonight’s vlog 26mins of just absolute rubbish all lazy speaking and shopping AGAIN. Holiday in Dubai 16mins or 22 mins for 2 days.

All the tat at the bottom of the stairs - the girls had the biggest surprise of their lives!! Really!! ?

And if anyone missed Creepys nails!! Enjoy ?????????View attachment 2755
Men with long nails freak me out.

Jamhead

VIP Member
Throughout the beginning of yesterday's vlog all I could think was why is she there wasting money on plastic future landfill when her 2 eldest daughters don't have a proper winter coat. Then when she went into Matalan I thought *finally* but why must iddy biddy have one too? She already has a perfectly fine winter coat.
It's seems lazy is only 'fair' when it comes to her gorgeous boo boo. Why can't she go without, she's bringing her up to expect the world. Disappointment is a real emotion and she needs to help boo boo experience it and work through it!
The only good thing about the minghams is that I learn how not to parent.

FreePrinny2018

Isla looking in the gift bag then pulling a face because it was empty.. my god do they ever have enough of the gifts and treats. They always want more. She really is making a rod for her own back with these spoilt children.

Reactions: 19
D

DramaLlama

'I think you must have got us mixed up with another family' Is she taking the piss!?!?! Sarah is really biting tonight...
12.GIF
14.GIF
15.GIF

Last edited by a moderator:

KD_boo2

Just filled in a complaint on mothercare website

As a customer of over 15 years im disgusted to hear not only that you are allowing the Ingham family to vlog for their YouTube channel in your stores but have also heard that management high up in the company are happy to be in the vlogs. The Dad Chris Ingham has been accused of grooming young girls and sleeping with young fans. He and his legal team have not denied that he sent messages of a sexual nature to fans as young as 16 which has been confirmed by the police. To not only allow him to vlog in your store but also take the camera into changing rooms is totally unacceptable. I will therefore no longer be using Mothercare or the ELC and will be advising friends and family to stay away also and asking them to also pass on the message as a company like Mothercare should be thinking about the care/well being of young children and not be supporting an alleged groomer who used his position to be inappropriate with young girls. I look forward to any comments you would like to make on the situation and if you need any more information about how disgusting Chris Ingham is a quick google of his name will bring up many news articles about him.

[email protected]

This who you need to email....I am on it also to make everyone aware!

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
To be honest, it was the sh***est sponsor ever. They didn't say or do anything to entice people. If it wasn't for us all being well aware of what they are like/their money dropping, I'd have just believed that they'd gone away for a few days.

Comparing it to other YouTubers who have recently gone out there sponsored - totally different ball park.

They've managed to make both Australia and Dubai look boring now in a matter of months. I bet they're fun at parties.

iloveinghamgossip

Chatty Member
I no longer watch their videos fully and just skip to the bit where the bad click bait is - I'm sorry, but I don't understand why anyone would joke about having an intruder in their house! I could be wrong when saying this, but I'm sure in a past video they've said it themselves that they've been burgled before (please correct me if I've made that up). I also don't think it's fair to pretend to children that they've had an intruder in their house, even Isabelle looked worried and although it was a joke, she is going through a lot right now and definitely doesn't need it. I do wonder how many takes it took to get Esme and Isla to laugh uncontrollably like hyenas though, Isla looked near enough in tears in the clip to me. Not to mention Chris suffers from anxiety therefore surely raking stuff like this up would trigger it.

I've only just come across this forum and the threads about the Ingham Family, I've loved reading them and I've been going back to certain points in the video where I've obviously missed the scripted bits! I've been going through comments looking for the negatives and seeing if Sarah or Chris block/delete them, it's hilarious.

It's getting to the point where I don't think they can really go forward - the children aren't really surprised by holidays anymore. They also expect a lot of gifts for Christmas, and that to me is what they got views for before - spoiling their children. Yeah they may be grateful for it, but they don't play with half of the stuff they got given.

Last edited:

leni18

VIP Member
Do you know what I love about the minghams???? They've brought it all on themselves and their so called jealous haters haven't ever needed to be picky about them they just simply upload a vlog open their mouths and boom they drop themselves into their world of lies and actions can be seen so clearly. Thankyou minghams you make my life and thousands of others seem perfect compared to yours. You should be jealous of those that live a normal carefree life. It's actually rewarding, and more fun.

• Heart

sAvia

The Christmas intro (sorry if this has already been discussed) uggghh!
Esme and Isla with a snowman is cute, Isabelle decorating the tree is nice. Even bloody Sarah wrapping presents is fairly normal and then THIS-
1543957595843.png

That facial expression makes him look like a constipated orangutan.

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
My Theory is they don’t want social media alerting companies, guests or accommodations to their presence.
They will have learned from the past.
If it’s a spon they will know the fallout and backlash, I assume they will upload after they return to the UK (safely for Chris!) and it’s Still within the promotional guidelines and still doing what they’re being paid to do.

Twitter and this site knew exactly where they’d pee’d before they had even flushed the toilet last time ?
They know playing cat and mouse with social media doesn’t work in their favour.

Quick word of advice!
If you’re concerned about where they are and who they’re working with, like we all are ? it might be an idea to NOT post on here who you’ve contacted or who you’ve made aware of their “history” ? we don’t want the inghams to make it look like it’s a targeted attack when we all KNOW were just concerned for the people they might be in contact with. ?
If you get what I mean ?
No need to give them a chance to make us look like trolls... we’re just really into public safety. ?
We all know anyone making contact with anyone is doing it for the right reasons ??‍♀

@Missusnaz
Oh it would be lovely to know where this is?!

You know for any of us who might be looking for a few days away, Sarah seems so excited about it! ? I’d love to know so we can all look into booking it ?

Little Miss

If the girls safety is her main priority why is she still with Chris? Why is she letting Isabelle go off alone with him ect? I wouldn't trust him round her with the way he always calls her stuff like gorgeous but never refers to Sarah like that. The fact he hid under her bed, that she's always the thumbnail. In my eyes it's creepy!
I couldn't agree more. If the girls safety is their priority then why put 5 people in a 4 seater car and why doesn't Isla have a car seat when she's in the car.

• Heart

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
1543840506499.png

Sarah it was a paid trip you didn't have to take your Perv Protector pillow with you. You could have just got twin beds.

Reactions: 18

longdongsilver

At every given opportunity lazy likes to make it known Izzy still likes lol dolls but she doesn't get a lol calender. Why is she never normal and just say Izzy is older now and grown out of dolls and toys but still plays with her sisters to have quality time.

I litrally can't get my head around the fact she makes a drama or hard work over of everything.

The woman is litrally off her head

Reactions: 18