The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@DirtyLaundry Yes I did and they want me to put in an official complaint with all the evidence.

Oh I need you peoples advice on something. I got a reply about the girls attendence at school. I was told to complain directly to the school about it. I don't feel comfortable doing this. I didn't go to Isla's Primary School so I don't know them and I think it would be really weird for a stranger to go and contact them about it.

Talking of Isla she is going to be such a difficult child in a few months. Tantrum after tantrum when she doesn't get what she wants. Good luck Lazy and Creepy; you caused it yourselves when you started buying her a ton of tat she wanted but didn't need and obeyed her every command. She's a child, no the queen. Now they have to deal with the consequences. I doubt she will be able to remember a time when she didn't get LOL Doll after LOL Doll and holiday after holiday.
I see, I thought it was you that had put the complaint in, must have been someone else on here. I was asking because I wanted to know if the Dubai offer was pulled.

Who did you contact about the girl's attendance? If your gut is telling you that it's a little weird contacting the school then you should probably listen. Like I said the other day pick your battles, you don't want this to blow up in your face... (but then the :devilish: in me wants to say go for it)

Are you local to the area then, as you mentioned you didn't go to Islas school? xx

Edit: Leave the school and go after the company that has the personalised video message service the girls are on maybe. You would be helping the girls out if you got them thrown off the site. I think that's a worthy cause. They should be doing homework not video messages.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
First Creepy posting on Instagram and leaving comments open and now Granny Jane actually appearing on camera in god knows how long. Certainly getting their confidence back!

Reactions: 1
My poor puppy jumps about five miles towards space when the vlog starts. Lazy is singing and dancing with Scary Santa. She tells us they're off to the baby scan with Granny Jane.

At the scan she asks Granny if she's excited to see her fir... sorry this will be her second Grandson... your bad, Sarah. Afterwards Lazy tells us everything is healthy and baby weighs 1lb 11oz. Is that the right way of writing it?

Off to Mothercare and time to look at prams. They ask their IFAM which one they prefer. Then there's some changing room filming as they shop for clothes.

Back home and Lazy is sat on the sofa with Isla and they're watching The Grinch. Then Isabelle tells us a Sephora Haul is going on SassyBelle tonight and she's off to dance.

The younger two do their advent calendar and advent bags. Then it's back to Sarah who's making dinner. She's beginning to regret getting Scary Santa because she keeps thinking there's a man in the kitchen. Santa will probably be banished to the garage forever in a few days. Some of the decorations have fallen off and pulled paint off the ceiling. The girls dance with Santa. I can see an accident happening where Santa gets broken or Isla accidentally pulls him over as she's so excited.

Creepy shows us how foggy it is outside. Sarah is sat on the sofa with the three girls and they've just filmed 30 messages for their IFAM. She shows us the new IFAM merch sweaters that have arrived and then her and Isla say goodnight. Sarah wants to do a garden edition of the Santa prank. Oh dear...

Reactions: 5
First Creepy posting on Instagram and leaving comments open and now Granny Jane actually appearing on camera in god knows how long. Certainly getting their confidence back!
Maybe not for long .... & there are quite a few more comments along the same lines

E550544C-E4BE-41B4-9E4F-5CAB4FE11816.jpeg

Reactions: 7
You are totally right with this.
Look at the viewing figures for the last few Sassy belle videos and ask yourself why the one titled:- Try Not To Lick Your Lips Challenge has got about 40k more views than any of the others.
They’re pimping the kids out to perverts, the scummy pair.
Its so worrying how they don't care. There was a woman in tiffanyferg's video who noticed certain videos were being added to pweirdo playlists (any with mention of water in the title), and she had no where near as many subscribers as them. I think she made the videos private or something and saw the amount of men and 40-somethings viewing her videos go down drastically. I wonder if they even look at their stats, or if they choose to just turn a blind eye and remain ignorant.

Its so worrying how they don't care. There was a woman in tiffanyferg's video who noticed certain videos were being added to pweirdo playlists (any with mention of water in the title), and she had no where near as many subscribers as them. I think she made the videos private or something and saw the amount of men and 40-somethings viewing her videos go down drastically. I wonder if they even look at their stats, or if they choose to just turn a blind eye and remain ignorant.
They will be able to see the analytics. Sarah's warning radar is broken though shes in her own bubble most of the time. She still has relationships with her brother and husband. Any normal mother would have distanced themselves. Not Sarah the 'weirdo lover' Ingham.

- I'm glad you mentioned the embedded videos. It's horriyfying.

Reactions: 6
What was the exciting news at the scan and why was lazy having one? Or is it private?

Was on Facebook today and for the first time ever there was a suggested group recommendation
“Support the Inghams”

NO, HELL NO!

Reactions: 12
Was on Facebook today and for the first time ever there was a suggested group recommendation
“Support the Inghams”

NO, HELL NO!
Probably in 12 months the only thing supporting the Minghams will be government handouts. Creepy will never get another job and Lazy will never get her bone idle arse of the sofa. Their next house move will be in with Granny Jane or next door to her sister.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh I need you peoples advice on something. I got a reply about the girls attendence at school. I was told to complain directly to the school about it.
The council should deal with it surely? Regardless of whether they go to public or private school. Aren’t the fines handed out by the council rather than the school? Hopefully someone with more knowledge about this sort of thing can advise.
I’m going to contact my councils education sector at the weekend to question it as it doesn’t seem fair on the girls at all to be pulled out of school to work!
I think a complaint to Islas school would only be considered from a parent of another child at the school so I wouldn’t bother and yeah it may sound a little odd!

Reactions: 3
I think they're actually going to come out of this whole saga pretty unscathed. They're already getting their confidence back and have a real air of f*** you about them. They may not get the sponsors and freebies they once did but they are still doing ok for views and with Christmas overload coming up I reckon they'll gain back some subscribers. Angers me but sadly think this isn't the end for them

Reactions: 3
When I look at the comments on his Instagram it says ‘comments on this account have been limited’ what does that mean?

Reactions: 1
I agree @SarahGard83 but I think he's going to get tempted again if he hasn't already got some special chaifam on the go. I still think some of his songs are nods to the favourites.

When I look at the comments on his Instagram it says ‘comments on this account have been limited’ what does that mean?
That he only lets the little girl fans comments with love hearts get through and probably has to pre approve the ones with banned words like weirdo, nonce etc

I'm assuming this so I think somebody can probably answer better than me.

Anybody else find this a strange Christmas decoration putting up a deer's head on the wall? Not sure i find promoting deer hunting very festive!

deer.png

These are their Christmas jumpers (or sweaters as they call them). To me they look cheap and tacky - with printed on designs rather than quality knitted designs)

xmasjumper.png

Reactions: 9
I noticed that yesterday and took a screenshot to ask on here but forgot. I'm sure it was only certain pictures where they were limited although I'm off to double check that.
I half wondered if he had put some sort of word blocker on to stop people tagging visit Dubai or whatever it's called?

A quick Google tells me that it's a new thing Instagram brought in at the end of September where public profiles can limit who comments on their posts. So he's limited to either people who follow him, people he follows or both.
Basically if you're not 9 years old following him and blowing smoke up his backside or if you're not an 11 year old who posts selfies that he follows then you can't make a comment!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.