The Ingham Family #142 Worse content than a Fray Bentos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if they are really that afraid and don’t feel safe in that house. Even before things went bad for them they barely stayed in that house. I very much doubt they are getting death threats and having bad stuff done to them or the house. That’s being afraid you tub or lard. The fear of someone burning down your house with you in it, kicking your door in and stabbing you. Not just someone walking past that could be completely innocent or just one of your weird obsessed friends. They showed where the house was straight away so it’s their own bloody fault for trying to show off and showcase what they got. If they wanted it to stay a secret they shouldn’t have broadcast it. I can’t feel sorry for the people them. They ask for it. They are not afraid. They are ashamed. Because so many people know what Chris is.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I've never known a person to complain as much as Lazy does, bloody hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I see from Instagram Sarah got up about half an hour ago and realised it's christmas eve, so time to give the girls their "christmas eve box" that probably has more presents in it than most get tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Wow
No one sits outside their house!!!! It’s all lies
I’ve never seen anyone on here say they have sat outside their house. And have never see anyone say they keep walking past or do anything. So unless she is talking about another gossip site, which by now someone on here would have mentioned, she is a big fat liar! No one is doing anything to them. They are probably worried a pedalo vigilante group are going to confront them one day.

Reactions: 28
I’ve never seen anyone on here say they have sat outside their house. And have never see anyone say they keep walking past or do anything. So unless she is talking about another gossip site, which by now someone on here would have mentioned, she is a big fat liar! No one is doing anything to them. They are probably worried a pedalo vigilante group are going to confront them one day.
I don't think any of us would condone or encourage such behaviour, even against the Inghams.

Reactions: 33
I don't think any of us would condone or encourage such behaviour, even against the Inghams.

I’ve been on this thread, like lots of of us, since the non situation. So that’s a couple of years I suppose. And I have never ever seen behaviour like that here.

Mods on tattle are tit hot and wouldn’t stand for it. I remember when their house was up for sale you couldn’t even post a link to it or it would be deleted (fair enough but that’s public information). I’ve actually seen tattlers treat them with more respect for their privacy than they do themselves!! (I seem to remember they once posted a pic of one of the girls in uniform, it was reposted here and the poster had blurred out the school logo, to protect the family!)

So I absolutely don’t buy it unless there’s some forum I’m not aware of on another website.

Reactions: 37
And then to show it in a vlog is fecking bizarre
Probably because if any of the Ifam spotted her buying meat, she could say that she was doing Katrina's shopping as she was still recuperating from her non-piles surgery!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Where are these hate sites? 🤣 even the local estate page as must be photos of all these people camped outside everyday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Uh where are they in Sarah’s insta pic? Did they get a new tv and tv stand or...
F2301320-D659-4180-88CD-C5933B668BC6.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Maybe Katrina's asda account is linked to nana's bank account (so they can do her shopping for her) so now they can empty her account without even going to see her?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Saw this on Twitter is she for real the lazy witch 😡😡😡View attachment 357750
The fact of the matter is, the Christmas she is sooo disappointed about missing out on is FUCKI*G Disneyland Paris!
it’s not that she is upset that she can’t see family & friends, or that the kids can’t go and see their school friends, or that she can’t visit sick relatives that might be celebrating their last Christmas or visiting a new family member recently born and having their first Christmas.
She is disappointed that she can’t be in a different living room because theirs just isn’t biggest enough for all the gifts and that they couldn’t ride the rides at Disneyland Paris and see Jace enjoy it properly for the first time. I mean WTF.
you have NO need to be upset, show your kids to appreciate the things they DO get to enjoy and teach them that things happen but it’s okay and we move on because YOUR circumstance is still a lot better than everyone else’s, remind them what other families are going through and that you’re lucky to have what you do have and to have each other and all be healthy, that there is no need to be disappointed because you can do something fun when you are allowed to again.
but noooo, anytime she can cry poor me, she bloody wil!

Reactions: 23
Uh where are they in Sarah’s insta pic? Did they get a new tv and tv stand or...View attachment 358763
Isla's hair is like a matted greaseball! She's read enough times on here about the ragamuffin state of those kids, yet she still can't be bothered to get up off her generous sized arse to actually take some pride in her kids. It really is sad to see! It's a long while since my kids were 8, but at that age I still used to make sure their hair was thoroughly shampood and rinsed. Sarah, if you are too damn lazy to supervise your daughter doing her hair, then get the bloody rat's tails cut, so it's more manageable for her to do herself. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and playing the victim, you chose to stay with that slimeball husband of yours, so suck it up and get on with it and stop looking to blame others. You really are a disgrace!

• Heart
Never known anyone get so excited over “bargains” in Asda she’s got such issues 🙈

The two trollies were full of muck as usual

Why hasnt Izzy or the other girls gone for a walk with friends? Isla meet a friend at a playground. So weird just because your in tier 3 doesn’t mean you can’t meet people outside

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.