The Ingham Family #142 Worse content than a Fray Bentos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The real reason they don’t feel safe is the fact that Chris is a groomer! nobody wants people like Chris living in their area, and they’ll get that wherever they’ll go. Chris has ruined that family

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Sarah really needs to find a hobby, she's so boring and bland, she's the equivalent of unseasoned chicken. Even if she had just 1% of a personality, just something redeeming or interesting. All she talks about is food, shopping, haters or free gifts. I'm boring myself just typing about her 😴
*Unseasoned tofu - ‘we’re vegetarian’ 🤣

Actually, more likely Quorn as she hasn’t a clue how to pronounce tofu let alone how to use it. Shopping cart full of processed crap.

Sorry, I’ve just gone on about food myself 🙄🤣.

Absolutely, there is nothing of substance there, intellect wise. Empty ship making the most horrendous noise.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
GETTING IN TROUBLE FOR SOMETHING I DIDN'T DO!! VLOGMAS DAY 23

Elves and advent calendars. Jace screaming.

Lazy can't believe it's Christmas Eve in two days. She didn't wake up excited today because she was in a stonker of a mood yesterday. The month has been crazy with Christmas, vlogging and home schooling. They were devastated that they should've woken up at Forest Holidays yesterday and they're gutted. Lazy is sick of people putting other down on social media by saying things such as 'at least you've got a roof over your head'. It's terrible for the million people who have lost family member and the people who have had their Christmases ruined by tier 4 but that doesn't mean other people can't feel disappointed. Lazy is disappointed they have missed Disneyland and the only reason they came home from Europe was to go to Forest Holidays because the Inghams don't feel safe in the house. Freaks sit outside the house and take photos, not fans but not very nice people. People update troll sites about their every single move and 3/4 things keep happening in the house that Lazy won't go into detail about because they're disgusting. They were all looking forward to going away and Forest Holiday said they wouldn't be turning anyone away but it's the rules set by the government and if the ifam need to change their plans for Christmas then so do the Inghams. They all sulked for the day yesterday. They're still allowed to feel disappointed.

Lazy feels Christmassy again and is going to start the day by eating Creepy's advent calendar. Isabelle's friend did a doorstep drop off yesterday so swap Christmas presents. It was weird to see another person because she is homeschooled. Creepy blamed Isabelle for eating all the Ben and Jerry's when it was actually him so Isabelle started shouting at him.

Isla has eaten all off Creepy's advent calendar. Lazy shows us a Christmas card that reminds her of being a child. She takes the dummy out of Jace's mouth and tells us how he pronounces everyone's names. Lazy will be doing the dreaded Christmas food shop later. Esme and Isla go on the trampoline.

Lazy is at the office filming on her phone. It might be the last time she is at the office until after Christmas, unless there are orders tomorrow. There are a lot of weighted blankets that need collecting by couriers. Lazy is now packing gifts for the postal service because they work their butts off. The people at the Post Office joke that they're going on their break as soon as they see the Inghams so they've got them chocolates and candy cane gin. Lazy has got the husband and wife couriers a box of chocolates. She will drop them off, go home and get Isabelle and then head to do the big Christmas shop.

It's half 4, and Lazy and Isabelle are at the big Asda. They have finally found a car park space after stealing it from someone. Isabelle has written a list on her phone. They get two trollies but are worried nothing will be left due to the big queue. Comment down below if you've done your Christmas shop.

First thing is a drink from McDonalds. They're using a thingymabobby (scanner) for the first time because Lazy sometime doesn't feel safe packing at the checkout. First thing they will scan is £5 boots for Esme because she needs new £4 boots for Isla. Then they get £4 shoes for Jace and a jumper for Creepy. In the next shot there are two big bags full of cakes and quorn. Lazy said she didn't need help but she said Isabelle could go with her and it's good she did because two trolleys are now full. Isabelle has found tinned pineapple and is excited because Creepy broke the tin opener when he opened the last lot. They always ask the girls what treat they want and Esme wanted Magic Stars but they have none, and blackcurrant juice (which is on offer). Next shot is Lazy and Isabelle cackling in the biscuit aisle because Lazy's mum would fill a rose tin with chocolate biscuits. Lazy asked Isabelle to get a pack of Blue Rib-and (yes she pronounces it like that) and insists it's not pronounced Blue Ribbon. They cackle about Jaffa Cakes and Time Outs. Lazy is excited about Caramac Breakaways.

Lazy and Isabelle are home and the shopping is put away. Creepy loves his jumper and Isabelle has a new book. Creepy says his jumper is 'very dad'. Everyone has left the living room but the family is about to watch Problem Child. I've never watched it but it sounds like it would be the name of Lazy's autobiography? Jace screeches and Lazy asks if he is her problem child. Isla has gone to get her teddy. Lazy hasn't watched Problem Child in years. Footage of the girls laying on the living room carpet. A sad looking Prinny walks off. Footage of Jace in his crib.

End of vlog

Lazy really does need to go to the gp about her paranoia. I bet half the things she says are happening are just her imagination. Since when did we post about their every single more? Sure we discuss the vlog (which they choose to share and should expect to be discussed) and people might say they've seen them out and about but that's about it. No one has posted a photo of their house either (apart from vlog screenshots and Lazy's Instagram stories of people 'stalking the house'. I can't see anything on other sites either when I Google. People know where they live though because they're so lax with their security, have shown so much of the estate and revealed who the property developer is.

View attachment 358025View attachment 358026View attachment 358027
View attachment 358028View attachment 358029View attachment 358030View attachment 358038View attachment 358039
I'd love to know the names of all these troll sites that the stalker pictures are uploaded to. Can someone please post details - I want to sign up.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Looks like there's been a production issue with the bespoke wankets. It never rains but it pours

Screenshot 2020-12-24 at 04.26.48.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
So this ifam spotted the pair in bnm? But no mention of the children? So they left them In a home where they dont feel safe. Bullshit

Obvs feel perfectly safe to leave them to go buy tit,unless they took too long opening the advent calendars and they had to hurry before bnm closed
I really laughed at that ifam post - she/he didn't want to say which branch of b&m they were seen in but... it's the one with the Nandos on one side and Primark on the other... the one with the big red flag and flashing "SALE" light on the roof... the confirmed biggest b&m in the UK... the one that's basically on the corner of Twit and Tw*t Road in Ifamville... Lord almighty 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It makes me very uncomfortable any time beautiful prinny is near jace. You can feel the tension. If they are leaving stuff like this in what else is going on? It’s only a matter of time before that spoiled child hurts or provokes a reaction from her.
The girls do not seem to interact with prinny at all other than to move her away from the little Prince child, Sadsack obviously hates her. Creepy genuinely loves her, that much you can see.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I couldn't bear to see Prinny on the alternative vlog channel quite obviously desperate to go out to the garden to pee and being made to wait whilst Chris, Esme and Isla played out their ridiculous Elf shite. Given how late they all get up, God knows how long that poor dog had had to wait.
And then, in her desperation, she jumped up at the door as it was opened and Chris said, "Get off my blinds, you foo!"
Tosser.
The kids will all pick up on the way he speaks to that dog and grow up treating her with dismissive disdain 😔
She should have left them an extra special present of her own.It`s not just physically cruel but emotionally too.Poor pup must wonder what she`s done wrong, :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thing is I'm not really sure those kids really do eat a decent meal. I make no judgements on using frozen foods, fed is best and all that. However, they constantly claim how rich they are.They should be feeding those kids fresh veg (not expensive if you buy the knobbly/imperfect veg range that most supermarkets offer now) If they want to be veggie that is great, but there are much better, healthier ways than going ready meal. Pulses are pretty cheap and if you use a pressure cooker or slow cooker it makes using dried beans so much more economical.

Wraps with hummous and veggies rolled up make a great lunch. Wholewheat toast with scrambled eggs (if not vegan) would be perfect, baked beans is another easy meal.
Jacket potatoes put in a 200degree oven for about an hour and 10 minutes, with beans, cheese (vegan alt) or roasted mix veg would be awesome and cheap.

Make a small bit of their back garden over to growing a bit of veg! Awesome content and promoting healthy eating. However fat duck and Creepynonce are way too lazy to plan content for their channel. I've given you some ideas there fuckwits, use them and my lawyers will be watching (My middle lad is training to be a barrister so, come at me bro x)
yes they could make better content by learning to cook and growing food in the garden .sadly it’s never going to happen they’re to lazy.

Reactions: 11
All this talk of food, I want to give a special mention to one of the best meals of 2020... The strange orange pizza they had on the NC500. It looked like it had been cooked in the microwave, all whilst they were trying to convince people they were living their best lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Did anyone else notice that the scanner she used in Asda had Katrina’s name on and not Sarah’s! My 10 year old noticed it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Honestly. If I had been in that 'big asda' whilst they were fannying on filming I would have been bloody fuming.

Did anyone else notice that the scanner she used in Asda had Katrina’s name on and not Sarah’s! My 10 year old noticed it.
Haha, so it does!

Reactions: 15
yes they could make better content by learning to cook and growing food in the garden .sadly it’s never going to happen they’re to lazy.
Earlier in the year they said they didn't want to do anything with the garden as it may affect the sale (price) of the house.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
A very Merry Christmas to all you wonderful tattlers🎄🤶🎅🎄 wherever you may be.Thankyou for the entertainment (better than any Ingham vlog:) ,the smiles and the genuine camaraderie.♥ .To all of you key workers .who risk your own health and safety daily ,thank you.Whether you`re keeping us in food/essentials ,working in care ,hospitals etc .you are the unsung heroes who forgo your own families and friends ,and work tirelessly for our well being.You are all stars in my eyes.
Everybody ,take care ,stay safe ,i hope you all manage to find some joy this Christmas ,and that the new year will be a happier healthier one for you all.From my home to yours 🤗 💕 Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 56
It just astounds me how selfish and self-entitled they are. I’m due my little girl on the 25th Jan (Burns day in Scotland so 🤞 for a due date baby) and myself and partner had booked a little pre-baby get away before Christmas which is cancelled and original family plans cancelled and we are totally fine!! This year we have been very lucky to have no one in our family catch this virus and neither of us have ever had to self-isolate and for that I am forever grateful. That in itself is the only thing I could have wanted after this horrible year. Lazy and co have been on holiday and also not been ill with the virus, they seriously don’t know how lucky they are. My Christmas thoughts are with all of you who have experienced loss and heartbreak this year, I wish you all a more peaceful 2021. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 41
No parent would leave their children home alone (to pop out and do shopping etc) if you and they do not feel safe in their own home. I'm sorry it's bullshit. If they can't find their dream house right now then go and rent somewhere else if you're that terrified and have so much money in your savings account.

Reactions: 22
I think Forest Holidays told the Inghams not to go for Christmas because FH don't want it plastering all over YouTube that that a family from tier 3 is on their premises.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.