The Ingham Family #142 Worse content than a Fray Bentos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Asda wont give them any free shite to promote to their 1.3 million subscribers so if she needs the 5 finger discount then its all on Katrina's name and phone number. The last thing they want is a scandal to their "most humble" family name....oh wait....

• Haha
Reactions: 30
‘even when Frank isn’t at home’ priceless absolutely priceless.

He’s probably taken his family back to the island of Portugal. He has diplomatic immunity to travel out of Bradford (Boris confirmed) and is also fleeing domestic abuse. Let’s all raise a glass of Christmas cheer to the fearless Frank.
To fearless Frank! 🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Since the surprise new car present hasn't happened yet, does this mean they were planning on going away again in the car that doesn't have enough space for them all (I'm not accepting that those seats in the boot can be classed as space for a person).

So they hate their house and the children don't feel safe, yet they do nothing about it. As others have said, they could put up for sale, move out and rent whilst it sells and they find something else. Short term doesn't have to be the perfect house.

And they have a car that doesn't fit them all in, yet they plan another holiday first before getting one that comfortably and safely fits everyone in.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Insert text here
Oh yer!! I have never used the scanner how does it work with names?
So she is either using Katrina’s phone number in that machine or when she registered in store to use it she said her name was Katrina. She’s maybe hoping the old five finger discount is traced back to Katrina once they review the scanner downloads lol 😂 My friend is a security guard in ASDA and told me how they work lol. Oh, and Sarah hun another thing. I live at a dead end and I used to get loads of cars driving down to turn and they would have a gawp in my windoW, but you know what I did???! That’s right I closed my blinds !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
It has just ticked over to Christmas day here in New Zealand - Merry Christmas everyone and thanks for the laughs during this most difficult of years for many. Here in NZ we are so very fortunate to be COVID free and are able to travel freely around our country but I still prefer to spend a relaxing Christmas at home with hubby and kids - especially after such a stressful year it's nice to sit back and relax in the comfort of your own home. No massive shopping hauls or present opening marathons - just the four of us and our new puppy enjoying some down time together. 🥰💕🤗 Stay safe everyone xx

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Did anyone else notice that the scanner she used in Asda had Katrina’s name on and not Sarah’s! My 10 year old noticed it.
More importantly, why is Katrina still putting name tags on her things??? I haven’t done that since I was 12...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She must of used her mobile number - too lazy to sign up for herself
Katrina's details are surely linked to Katrina's bank card? Two trolleys - two scrotey sisters shopping, methinks, with one staying off-camera.
What an absolute carry on. Is it all really worth living life so complicated?

Reactions: 24
Wonder why she's using Katrina's name? Bit strange.
Probably scamming Katrinas free school meal vouchers, wouldn’t be surprised if she’s claiming them herself

More importantly, why is Katrina still putting name tags on her things??? I haven’t done that since I was 12...
They are Dixon’s, nothing will last 5 mins without a name tag on 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It makes me very uncomfortable any time beautiful prinny is near jace. You can feel the tension. If they are leaving stuff like this in what else is going on? It’s only a matter of time before that spoiled child hurts or provokes a reaction from her.
The girls do not seem to interact with prinny at all other than to move her away from the little Prince child, Sadsack obviously hates her. Creepy genuinely loves her, that much you can see.
100% this ! Chris isn’t the perfect pet owner by any stretch of the imagination! Leaving prinny with his parents whilst they go off galavanting all over the world but I think he consoles himself she is with coco ! I’ve always felt like he tries to downplay how much he loves prinny as he knows it pisses lady lazy lardarse off ( who so obviously can not stand her ) CUE LAZY giving prinny praise and treats in fridays vlog 🙄 That dog should be given to someone who genuinely cares enough to not allow her to be pushed aside ! Chris MAN UP and tell your wife and sproggs to treat that dog with some care and attention ! She was good enough before click bait boy came along ! She’s good enough to make money off her wooly stuffed clone ! Then she is good enough to be part of a loving family not an extra on the sidelines to be screamed at by a once cute baby , quickly becoming HARRSON MARK 2 ! 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, except old Rastamouse.
The cameras were set up by the chimney with care,
In hopes that the saviour of their channel soon would be there.

The children were nestled all snug in their beds,
But were so full of sugar that they were off their heads.
And Lazy in her Wanket , and Creepy in his hat,
Were guzzling on Meat products because they couldn’t film that.

When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,
They sprang from their bed to see what was the matter.
Away to the window to see Nana Jane,
Who hadn’t seen her grandkids for so long she was going insane!

She looked at the trailer and saw it was there,
They’d not gone Forest Holidays because they did not dare,
She thought this is my chance and on the door she did knock,
It was answered by Lazy and Jane thought ‘Oh Cock’.

‘I’ve come to make dinner for you and the girls,
You can’t just survive on Orange Chocolate Twirls,
Let me in to your house because haterrrz might be looking,
I’ll do it all I know you hate cooking!’

She entered the kitchen and opened the fridge,
The thing was so full you couldn’t move a smidge,
Stuff from Aldi and Tesco’s and Morrison’s too,
But they didn’t go Asda because it’s full of Foo’s!

She finished their dinner and shouted ‘I’m done!’,
But everyone was outside on their scooters having fun!,
She tempted her son in with a Tuna Sarnie,
Then called a Lazy a witch which started a Barney!

Jane was sent packing and told to go home,
This was the end of her Christmas with her son/gnome,
Hi Steve came to meet her - but only two doors down,
But she’d saved him from having his dinner burned brown.

The Night before Christmas would not have any snow,
Or as Creepy would say ‘No! Hell No!’,
So this year when you’re enjoying your dinner,
Remember the Inghams and when Sarah was thinner!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111
Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, except old Rastamouse.
The cameras were set up by the chimney with care,
In hopes that the saviour of their channel soon would be there.

The children were nestled all snug in their beds,
But were so full of sugar that they were off their heads.
And Lazy in her Wanket , and Creepy in his hat,
Were guzzling on Meat products because they couldn’t film that.

When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,
They sprang from their bed to see what was the matter.
Away to the window to see Nana Jane,
Who hadn’t seen her grandkids for so long she was going insane!

She looked at the trailer and saw it was there,
They’d not gone Forest Holidays because they did not dare,
She thought this is my chance and on the door she did knock,
It was answered by Lazy and Jane thought ‘Oh Cock’.

‘I’ve come to make dinner for you and the girls,
You can’t just survive on Orange Chocolate Twirls,
Let me in to your house because haterrrz might be looking,
I’ll do it all I know you hate cooking!’

She entered the kitchen and opened the fridge,
The thing was so full you couldn’t move a smidge,
Stuff from Aldi and Tesco’s and Morrison’s too,
But they didn’t go Asda because it’s full of Foo’s!

She finished their dinner and shouted ‘I’m done!’,
But everyone was outside on their scooters having fun!,
She tempted her son in with a Tuna Sarnie,
Then called a Lazy a witch which started a Barney!

Jane was sent packing and told to go home,
This was the end of her Christmas with her son/gnome,
Hi Steve came to meet her - but only two doors down,
But she’d saved him from having his dinner burned brown.

The Night before Christmas would not have any snow,
Or as Creepy would say ‘No! Hell No!’,
So this year when you’re enjoying your dinner,
Remember the Inghams and when Sarah was thinner!
flipping brilliant

Reactions: 10
The last 6 thumbnails on YouTube have either Sarah or one of the girls with their mouth wide open ..... why, why, why would you do this?? Well I know why Chris would but it is so wrong!!!!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.