The Ingham Family #142 Worse content than a Fray Bentos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me I’m not the only one who saw Prinny jump on the bed when they were all on the bed opening their advent calendars, Jace gives her evils and Chris pushes her down and says “hey, intruder, get down.” An intruder? What happened to her being your family pet? Your “oh prinny darlllling daddy loves yaaaaa”
Prinny comes to be part of her family jumps up on the bed , Creepy says “ hello “ BLIMP SARAH says “ERRR EXCUSE ME “ to prinny & then Creepy says “ excuse me imposter get down darling “

I hate sticking up for Chris believe me BUT I do believe he loves prinny! It’s Sarah that can’t stand that dog ! & jace clearly hates her most likely as he’s used to seeing his mother SHOO her away all the time like she’s a negative thing ! Poor poor prinny :(

• Sad
Reactions: 23
If they were so worried about creepy people lurking outside their home or even about that supposed "break in", why have they not reported it to the police?
I don’t believe she really thought it was an attempted break-in... she made a point of saying they don’t leave the keys in the door yet just the other morning when the girls were opening their calendars the keys were clearly visible in the door.

Reactions: 16
Big Sarah says she doesn't feel safe in her own house but if you see in most of the vlogs when it's pitch black outside they have their front blinds wide open and all the lights on so anyone passing gets a great view in. If she was so worried about privacy the blinds would be shut like
most people do in the dark evenings
Exacly! My home is my safe haven ,but i love nothing more than to put the soft lamps on and draw the curtains in the evenings.We`ve nothing to hide ,or hide from ,it just feels so much cosier.Big Sarah`s priority ought to be making their house feel likewise ,and stop worrying them with tall tales.Grow up fgs Sarah! You`re an adult now ,with 4 children to protect NOT that anyone would notice!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I honestly think that they are trying to create an ongoing victim scenario that seems so bad, and so scary, that it almost surpasses the awfulness of the allegations. In that way the focus is shifted and the perpetrators become the poor poor victims... how convenient would that be...

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I genuinely think she has long covid. She was ill along with Chris and Isabelle (but not the younger ones, as happens with covid) in France/Spain and never got tested, ignorant cow. She's been suffering ever since.
all that’s wrong with lazy is an appalling diet of processed food and severe lack of exercise

Reactions: 17
Sorry she's pissed off her Christmas trip is off! The majority of people in the UK have had holiday cancelled, creepy is grieving (he really does not know what grief is). This shower have had more holiday time than anyone else in the UK, because the rest of us did the right thing - yes it was a bit of a disappointment, but we got over it knowing we were doing the right thing!

Normally in December we would be taking time off from proper employment, to visit family and deliver presents (we are scattered all over the country) this year we have to use the postal service - i feel really sorry we have not have not been able to make our 2 trips to hubbys gran who was 102 last month, with restrictions set to continue well into next year (if not beyond) we may not be able to visit again (its a 7 hour round trip - and with lockdown and her care home not allowing visits its not possible). this situation is not going away any time soon!

Sorry lazy its a bit of a disappointment, but like everyone else in the country why can't you make the best of what you can, why moan, we are all trying to make the best of our situation, what ever that may be.

Many of my key worker colleuges are working on the 25th and would normally celebrate Christmas with their family's on another day - but due to restrictions have had to cancel their plans, for them Boris has cancelled Christmas!!

You can't get away as you usually do - just accept your lot and work to get the best Christmas you can!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Prinny comes to be part of her family jumps up on the bed , Creepy says “ hello “ BLIMP SARAH says “ERRR EXCUSE ME “ to prinny & then Creepy says “ excuse me imposter get down darling “

I hate sticking up for Chris believe me BUT I do believe he loves prinny! It’s Sarah that can’t stand that dog ! & jace clearly hates her most likely as he’s used to seeing his mother SHOO her away all the time like she’s a negative thing ! Poor poor prinny :(
I couldn't bear to see Prinny on the alternative vlog channel quite obviously desperate to go out to the garden to pee and being made to wait whilst Chris, Esme and Isla played out their ridiculous Elf shite. Given how late they all get up, God knows how long that poor dog had had to wait.
And then, in her desperation, she jumped up at the door as it was opened and Chris said, "Get off my blinds, you foo!"
Tosser.
The kids will all pick up on the way he speaks to that dog and grow up treating her with dismissive disdain 😔

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Sarah really needs to find a hobby, she's so boring and bland, she's the equivalent of unseasoned chicken. Even if she had just 1% of a personality, just something redeeming or interesting. All she talks about is food, shopping, haters or free gifts. I'm boring myself just typing about her 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So this ifam spotted the pair in bnm? But no mention of the children? So they left them In a home where they dont feel safe. Bullshit

Obvs feel perfectly safe to leave them to go buy tit,unless they took too long opening the advent calendars and they had to hurry before bnm closed

Reactions: 32
Isla demolished chris’s advent calendar.. any one would think them kids didn’t eat 🤯eyes pop out their heads when anything sweet is put infront of them .
Welcome to the real world Sarah .... we are all missing out on something this Christmas .. be great full you have a lovely home an not got to drag a tonne of plastic toys in a trailer through the forest

Reactions: 17
Poor poor Sarah having to spend Christmas at home in a 5 bedroom house with her family. Oh shut up. Some people are homeless on Christmas day you ignorant fool.

Don't feel safe? Then why haven't you moved, you can afford two houses right? Just because nobody wants your hovel doesn't mean you have to stay there. Or are your funds dwindling?

Your blanket empire is sinking faster than the titanic.

Im sorry that Jane can't make your Christmas dinner whilst you slob about on the corner sofa with the tin of quality street. I'm sorry.

Im sorry you have to pretend that you don't eat meat. All you want for Christmas is some pigs in blankets, I know it. You know it. We won't judge. Pop a blanket in Big Frank's back garden.

Chris, Merry Christmas you filthy animal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
They’re not only disappointed they’re panicking. Their ‘rebrand’ to be a travel channel is fucked. They don’t have the content / ideas / personalities / work ethic to continue without the ready made content that going to new places brings.
This is exactly their problem... You put it so well

Reactions: 9
Isla demolished chris’s advent calendar.. any one would think them kids didn’t eat 🤯eyes pop out their heads when anything sweet is put infront of them .
Welcome to the real world Sarah .... we are all missing out on something this Christmas .. be great full you have a lovely home an not got to drag a tonne of plastic toys in a trailer through the forest
Thing is I'm not really sure those kids really do eat a decent meal. I make no judgements on using frozen foods, fed is best and all that. However, they constantly claim how rich they are.They should be feeding those kids fresh veg (not expensive if you buy the knobbly/imperfect veg range that most supermarkets offer now) If they want to be veggie that is great, but there are much better, healthier ways than going ready meal. Pulses are pretty cheap and if you use a pressure cooker or slow cooker it makes using dried beans so much more economical.

Wraps with hummous and veggies rolled up make a great lunch. Wholewheat toast with scrambled eggs (if not vegan) would be perfect, baked beans is another easy meal.
Jacket potatoes put in a 200degree oven for about an hour and 10 minutes, with beans, cheese (vegan alt) or roasted mix veg would be awesome and cheap.

Make a small bit of their back garden over to growing a bit of veg! Awesome content and promoting healthy eating. However fat duck and Creepynonce are way too lazy to plan content for their channel. I've given you some ideas there fuckwits, use them and my lawyers will be watching (My middle lad is training to be a barrister so, come at me bro x)

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Chris has to love Prinny a very very lot. Not even he could fake the genuine adoration demonstrated by his serenading of the infamous Prinny-woo song,

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Chris has to love Prinny a very very lot. Not even he could fake the genuine adoration demonstrated by his serenading of the infamous Prinny-woo song,
The Prinny whooo zebadee song is up there with my best Ingham family moments of 2020, along with his face when someone knocked on his door 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The Prinny whooo zebadee song is up there with my best Ingham family moments of 2020, along with his face when someone knocked on his door 😂😂
I’m absolutely with you - the beautiful song needs to be immortalised in history and celebrated by tattlers everywhere.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Saw this on Twitter is she for real the lazy witch 😡😡😡View attachment 357750

Will this woman EVER stop feeling sorry for herself? I’m sick of her using other people’s disappointments to justify her own when she doesn’t care about their situations, she’s just using it as a talking point to make people feel bad for her? Well not everyone this year has travelled across Europe, and bought their children everything they’ve wanted and had the prospect of buying a new home (with disneyesque windows). This family have had a VERY fortunate year and just because they haven’t finished it in some tacky log wendy house with a bacteria bath outside doesn’t mean it’s the end of the world. Grow up you daft cow.

Reactions: 39
How much of that shopping went in the trolley without being scanned ?
Also liked the way she positioned the vegetarian food at the top and hid all the beef burgers and turkey twizzlers at the bottom

Also I wish Big Sarah and Isabelle would get their story straight before making up stories together.

Big Sarah - "All isabelles FRIENDS came to the door to drop of all their presents , THEY put all there's down and Isabelle handed all hers out "

Isabelle - " Yeah it was good seeing HER i haven't seen my Friend for ages it was good to say hi to HER and give HER a present "

I personally think there was no one at the door and its just another story to make Isabelle sound like she has friends and that they had someone at their door.

I don't think I've ever seen or heard anyone at their door for Isabelle in 4years.

And sorry Sarah you were going to allow Isabelle a friend sleepover lol during a pandemic so said no very convenient seeing as the last sleepover isabelle had was for her birthday and the only person there was her cousin Leah which I think you had to invite or else it would be just esme and isla at the sleepover like they do every week.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.