The Ingham Family #141 Kids quit school now opening advent calendars is a full-time job.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be the only mother that sends “presents to Santa” for him to bring them back .. no magic there !!! Stupid woman

Haha I’ve just said the exact same thing .. greet minds
Does the wastefulness of this bizarre idea not really trouble whichever one of them it is she pretends is into environmental issues? The North Pole must be choked with diesel fumes and look like the world's biggest lorry park for three months of the year. Not very Chutmasy at all.

The amount shes got jace!
It's all going back on Boxing Day!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she went into Smyth's toys and got the entire toddler aisle. As usual no thought of what he actually needs/likes, just as much as possible.
Looked like mostly stuff from TKMAXX. I've got no issue with tk but the volume of toys...especially buying the same types of toys he already has. I'd personally prefer(and very fortunate to be able) to buy a few decent quality toys that last a long time, then lots of toys that last 5 minutes. I know it's personal preference, but open ended toys focus play so much better.

Also, I find it ironic that they're dumping all of last years stuff on the day she starts showing this years. *sigh* at least she bought some second hand.

Reactions: 14
She is buying him all that rubbish to compensate for him not socialing with kids his own age.

Reactions: 16
I'm not sure I can even hate watch anymore. Its so dull and repetitive. I looked at the thumbnail and the 36min duration and thought I Just Can't Watch This tit Anymore.

It like watching chavs QVC. The greed is just disgusting. I was going to stop as a new years resolution but I think I'm out. I can't, they are too scummy.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I don’t have a toddler of have any interest of what a toddler wants/needs at Christmas so I think I’ll skip!

Reactions: 9
The YouTube views and income has dropped substantially so that's why they're selling the blankets. She's making a tit load of cash on those, all likely undeclared income and no tax being paid on them. She bragged on a FB group that she makes £7k-20k a month from them. She doesn't charge VAT (which she should be if she's making almost £100k a year from them). It's all under the radar of HMRC
Trust me it isn’t.....

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Looked suspiciously like fray bentos tins on the work top in the kitchen, when Chris was being given his Christmas jumper! Bet they weren't the vegetable ones either 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
That claim about what she made selling blankets was made (If I recall) when they were staying in the cheapest hovel in benidorm above sticky Vicky's, having spent a month living in a garage forecourt unable to pay for repairs on their car.

Their grubby lifestyle and Sarah's claims about what they earn are licherally poles apart.

If this years accounts show that is making anything like that from those tatty blankets she sells to vulnerable adults, then I will eat a wanket.
That's only on the basis that the blanket business runs through The Ingham Family Limited which I don't think it does. There's no mention of the Limited Company on the Baby and Me website and no mention on Companies House of Baby and Me being a trading name of Ingham Family Limited

Reactions: 7
How dirty was Jace’s car seat. Hasn’t been used since Scotland according to Chris so it’s been left filthy for months 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Has she no shame , just when a lot of people are struggling to get by , with many loosing their jobs or being furloughed , she thinks it’s ok to rub everybody’s face in it . She makes my bloody boil 😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 30
From the past 2 Vlogs I genuinely can’t tell if Izzy believes in these Elves or she’s just playing along?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Most of the ‘presents’ for the boy child were inappropriate......3 and over and still the silly mare tried to justify it by saying he would never play with them on his own........yeah right lier lier pants on fire!!
Let’s all take a guess on how long that drawing is going to be in his hand......

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.