The Ingham Family #141 Kids quit school now opening advent calendars is a full-time job.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who thinks she is going to get a brand new car for either her birthday or Christmas that or a pregnancy reveal
I think to will be the new car as she supposedly got her original heap of junk for her birthday or Christmas last year and they made a big thing out of it so I think that's Creepy's way of keeping in with her and something to vlog and if they intend to go away with the Car. a. van (caravan) to us they will need something big to tow it with as they take so much rubbish with them ant its not clothes or toiletries that's for sure

Reactions: 10
Thank you lovely people for the birthday wishes!!!

I am sure it's gonna be very juicy, delicious and stuuuuuuuuuunning. Licherally the best of my whole entire life ... poww bammm *insert open mouth pic here*
I'll make sure to have a tasty veggie burgaaah ... whilst i dig through my piles of presents. Because i am very welcome .... before tho ill open my pile of advent calenders because i cannnnnnn.
Maybe i get a voucher for a holiday uhhm slash van life travel blog experience to the island of Portugal. WooHoooooooooo

/// not!!!

Promise just had 1 glass champagne for breakfast to cheer with my husband 😊
I admit to being a tad concerned when you declared ‘whilst I did through my piles’ - you know the trouble Katrina had with hers not so long since 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
They have trueely isolated those kids no structure or routine no freinds, no social life no school , and what is the reason? Their is no reason just to selfish parents 🙄
The children are not being home Ed
Poor jace is going suffer most he will no doubt never set foot in a pre school or school setting , izzy will have no qualifications , esmee will try be a tick tock star
Poor isla will be left to her own devices, its sad fall from grace for ingham family , they thought that jace would bring views in and maybe few deals sadly it wasn't case may be because of his last name ingham I mean having a dad known to groom young girls and is quite possibly has fascination with his half sister the family is screwed and lady ingham is loving it , her herself grooming her little cult the way she speaks to camera the tone is all like weird , and her trotters in previous vlog my god Sarah dear fck you really need some help that is either excess water or sign if diabetes then again with your very very poor vegetarian diet and over load of proceeded food its your weight !

Reactions: 26
So they have no assets in the house? Does that mean they have a massive mortgage and paying interest only?
It is highly likely there is no equity in the house. Even if the mortgage is a repayment one, most of the payments in the early years are interest and therefore reduce the capital amount by next to nothing. Ingham Towers has not increased in value throughout their occupancy and I believe was marketed for less than they paid for it. I imagine they are stuck there for the foreseeable.

Reactions: 14
Very good point, if she's claiming she found the letter...then why is the chocolate still on there.
If she is claiming it's an old photo...why is it laying on exactly the same jumper.
Plus, does that mean she posted that on her fb when isabelle was still in contact with her dad.
It’s a complete whopper.

I bet this won’t be one of those things she doesn’t need to address, but does.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It is highly likely there is no equity in the house. Even if the mortgage is a repayment one, most of the payments in the early years are interest and therefore reduce the capital amount by next to nothing. Ingham Towers has not increased in value throughout their occupancy and I believe was marketed for less than they paid for it. I imagine they are stuck there for the foreseeable.
And I'm guessing it's in negative equity because new builds tend to be overpriced to pay for the roads etc. That's probably why they couldn't get their dream house.
- house in negative equity so bank wont let them sell
- no large deposit
- income has dropped dramatically

I'm also presuming they dont own the 30k caravan outright too? Otherwise that's be counted as assets?

Reactions: 15
So they have no assets in the house? Does that mean they have a massive mortgage and paying interest only?

We know the mortgage is massive because hen Chris asked Alfie Deyes to please stop calling him out as a creep with a sexual interest in teens, his reason was he had a pregnant wife and was worried about his ability to keep paying the mortgage

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Anybody catch this gem, lazy letting us know how she likes to 'photographer' her wankets! 🤣🤣
Homeschooling mother of the year strikes again, god help those girls!
Screen Shot 2020-12-13 at 12.05.52.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Notice that the background of the letter has been laid on her and Chris joint Christmas jumper. The red material it’s as if she has had it out to iron so she can return the jumper or it’s been on the bed and she has put the letter on top to get a pic
And Pockadots
Well spotted. They aren't the sharpest tools in the box are they!!

Reactions: 6
The YouTube views and income has dropped substantially so that's why they're selling the blankets. She's making a tit load of cash on those, all likely undeclared income and no tax being paid on them. She bragged on a FB group that she makes £7k-20k a month from them. She doesn't charge VAT (which she should be if she's making almost £100k a year from them). It's all under the radar of HMRC

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
If Sarah's set this up because she's seen there's been some heat on family vloggers, in particular daughters with step fathers and disapproving alienated bio fathers, Sarah's picture is exactly the type of manipulative behaviour that is particularly under the microscope. I know they're idiots but I can't believe how stupid the pair of them are sometimes 🤦‍♀️

The YouTube views and income has dropped substantially so that's why they're selling the blankets. She's making a tit load of cash on those, all likely undeclared income and no tax being paid on them. She bragged on a FB group that she makes £7k-20k a month from them. She doesn't charge VAT (which she should be if she's making almost £100k a year from them). It's all under the radar of HMRC
I don't think she's made £85k yet, she brags but she also lies. She showed one month of £17k turnover but the rest has been patchy. £85k would be equivalent to 2000 large blankets sold and I don't think she's done that. I think she'll have to register soon and Christmas 2021 will be funny when she has to pay 20% VAT on the 2020 wankets that weren't delivered on time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
FACING MY ANXIETY/FEAR ABOUT SINGING TO AN AUDIENCE! VLOGMAS DAY 12

The girls screech because there are more elves in the kitchen. They have to to spin a wheel to find out about the 'baby' elves though. The girls have to watch the final vlog they saw them last year. One of the elves are in Jace's car and Creepy says if the girls touch the elf it will lose it's magic. Esme moves the car and puts it in Jace's wooden pram with the other elves. Advent calendars.

Creepy has been to pick up a van that he's hired for the weekend because they have jobs to do this weekend, including gutting the garage. He sorted the garage when they got back from Europe. They're renovating and remodeling the house and this is a major part of it. When the garage is clear they can do the dinning room, Isabelle's bedroom and the younger girls' bedrooms. They want to do it before the end of the week because they have plans for Christmas week.

Lazy has been to B&M and feels like she ha no time to do everything There are lists and lists and lists of things to buy. She needs to get the little bits for the Christmas table. Comment down below what you think the thing about the elves is. It's absolute bullshit and just a way to get extra views of old vlogs from the ifam. Lazy says Creepy is crying. She says everyone is bigger from last year. They couldn't see anything on Christmas Day so they go back to Christmas Eve. In the video Esme says they think one of the elves is pregnant. The girls wonder if that's why she's in the pram. Lazy says she hasn't brought the babies to see them because they didn't remember. The girl go over and Lazy sinisterly whispers to the elf. Please don't tell me this will be Lazy's pregnancy announcement.

Lazy isn't stressed anymore; even if they have a rubbish tablecloth, all that matters is they're all together. The girls are watching the Christmas Eve vlog back, although they never watch their vlogs. I bet this is all just a ploy to get people to watch the old vlogs. Lazy suddenly remembers it's her birthday on Sunday. Creepy says they forgot about his birthday but Lazy reminds him they hired the RV because it was his dream. She needs to go to the office and pack orders and then she wants to watch a Christmas movie. Creepy's Nandos peri peri sauce from the Secret Santa last year is still in the fridge.

Isabelle and Jace are watching the Grinch, and he is eating crisps.

Lazy is packing orders and is surprised at how many weighted blankets sold. They need to go by courier due to the weight. She is planning products for next year. She is planning an entirely minky blanket and says it is probably quite warm. She always get the supplier to send her a couple of product so she can 'photographer' them before they go on sale. She shows another wanket. Lazy is hoping the wankets arrive in time for Christmas.

Esme shows all the Harry Potter pops she has. She's doing a Tik Tok with them.

Creepy has loaded the van with the first lot of rubbish to take to the tip tomorrow. He and the girls are off to pick up a Dominoes. They keep texting him deals so it's their fault.

Creepy and Lazy are wearing the double Christmas jumper. This year was the Christmas jumper competition at the office but Lazy forgot so she is going to email a photo to the lady. She says the have to win it. Creepy says they should go to the shops wearing the jumper.

Isabelle wants to overcome her fear of singing in front of people so she has found a song she's never sung before. It's called 'Not About Angels' and she's doing it karaoke style because it will be copyrighted if it's on in the background.

Lazy filmed a super cute outro with Jace yesterday in her snuggle hood and they're not sure where the clip is. Clip of the 'Ifams Got The Talent' competition thing.

End of vlog

View attachment 344543View attachment 344545View attachment 344582View attachment 344551View attachment 344584View attachment 344585
I would call moving bedrooms about renovating or remodelling 😂😂. How dumb are these people? You are simply clocking stuff from one room to another. Renovating or remodelling would be building work and completely redecorating.

I would not call moving bedrooms about renovating or remodelling 😂😂. How dumb are these people? You are simply clocking stuff from one room to another. Renovating or remodelling would be building work and completely redecorating.

Reactions: 14
I honestly think they want to move away from Youtube and I've been saying that since they launched the blanket business. They want to grow it to make enough money to solely survive off it but it will never work because most of their customers are ifam, and once the channel is gone those customers will slowly disappear too. The channel is probably too much for Creepy now, he is always moaning about having to do so much work.

Reactions: 30
I honestly think they want to move away from Youtube and I've been saying that since they launched the blanket business. They want to grow it to make enough money to solely survive off it but it will never work because most of their customers are ifam, and once the channel is gone those customers will slowly disappear too. The channel is probably too much for Creepy now, he is always moaning about having to do so much work.
I think that's why he tried to branch out with Sinnaz, too. He could see with Sarah's Babyandme that it's easy money, and his fragile ego wouldn't have to be in Sarah's shadow

I also think Ingham Family travels was set up because he wanted to try and get commercial filming jobs and that was going to be his "show reel".

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They want to earn as much money as they did at the peak of their YouTube career, by doing as little work as possible. They clearly don't enjoy vlogging and it's only getting worse. They know they would never be able to get jobs that would earn them the money that they want.

Instead though not only are they not doing anything to make money without YouTube, they are ruining the girls chances too as they will be in an even worse position with no education/qualifications at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They’re just not very good at anything. They don’t know the real words for basic things - renovating the house, no it’s a make over at most. They had good views in the past cos it was relatable, doing normal things like a soap opera make people feel they were “friends”. They had an agency to take out any of the really tit bits and set up opportunities for blogging. Everything they do now is tit. I don’t do YouTube as my job but do work in a related field where you need to plan your social and stuff. They should have an idea of what the hope to convey over a period of time such as Christmas with some overall objectives and sit and plan the week so there’s a bit of a balance. There’s no question those kids should be in school, they are not getting an education. That would also give them stuff to talk about. They are bored and they are boring.

They are just tit people. Who wants to watch tit people living a tit life?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
At even £5000 a month she has a substantial tax and national insurance liability on her undoubtedly sizeable profits. Added to which she has to combine her earnings/liability from the Ingham Family Ltd. Their last accounts in 2019 showed a large HMRC debt and at that point didn’t included alibaba earnings. HMRC are the very ones that pursue debts and are known to bankrupt/repossess homes (sadly this was part of my job as a valuer) in order to get what is owed to them.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.