The Ingham Family #141 Kids quit school now opening advent calendars is a full-time job.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember in a q&a Sarah piped up “we are doing fine 80k views are good” so what’s 50k Sarah pure shite??

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The YouTube views and income has dropped substantially so that's why they're selling the blankets. She's making a tit load of cash on those, all likely undeclared income and no tax being paid on them. She bragged on a FB group that she makes £7k-20k a month from them. She doesn't charge VAT (which she should be if she's making almost £100k a year from them). It's all under the radar of HMRC
That claim about what she made selling blankets was made (If I recall) when they were staying in the cheapest hovel in benidorm above sticky Vicky's, having spent a month living in a garage forecourt unable to pay for repairs on their car.

Their grubby lifestyle and Sarah's claims about what they earn are licherally poles apart.

If this years accounts show that is making anything like that from those tatty blankets she sells to vulnerable adults, then I will eat a wanket.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That claim about what she made selling blankets was made (If I recall) when they were staying in the cheapest hovel in benidorm above sticky Vicky's, having spent a month living in a garage forecourt unable to pay for repairs on their car.

Their grubby lifestyle and Sarah's claims about what they earn are licherally poles apart.

If this years accounts show that is making anything like that from those tatty blankets she sells to vulnerable adults, then I will eat a wanket.
Please don’t put an Ingham Wanket anywhere near your mouth. There’s kinder and less painful ways to die 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
12 days until Christmas....you know what that means guys? 12 days of Sassybelle Christmas starts today!! Wahooooo!! It’s going to be megaaaaa. Hopefully get a juicy video tonight.
But in all seriousness, their content is tit as it is. Wonder how they’ll manage 2 separate videos each day.

If Isabelle is doing Sassybele videos then the vlogs might be even more tit (if possible) without the kids in it!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I admit to being a tad concerned when you declared ‘whilst I did through my piles’ - you know the trouble Katrina had with hers not so long since 😂
Lmfao you are right ... i guess that is the language barrier at its best (engl is not my first lingo) ... I was thinking of the heaps of presents and not katrinas piles lol lol thanks for the lolzzz though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
No inspirational or soppy Happy Birthday story from creepy,declaring his undying love for her and how she makes THE most amazing roast dinners? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No inspirational or soppy Happy Birthday story from creepy,declaring his undying love for her and how she makes THE most amazing roast dinners? 🤣
I thought that a while ago but then remembered they are only just getting up and opening all the advent calendars. Give them a chance foo, it's still super early in the day for them!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does anyone else think it’s really weird that they let Isabelle lip sync twice now on tiktok to an Ariana grande song that is literally titled 34+35 (69) which talks crudely about sexual intimate relations when she is 15 years old! The internet is not a safe space to be posting that at 15 years olds it is disgusting
It’s appalling - I looked up the ‘song’ - THIS is what the 15 year old, who plays at believing in elves, has fake ‘panic attacks’ and gets overly excited opening advent calendars is portraying on another platform.
THIS is what the criminal excuse for parents have allowed her to mime...

‘Can you stay up all night? (All night)
duck me 'til the daylight’.

There’s also stuff about not needing ‘side dick’ but the song’s title, which she sings along with (teeth whitened) is a reference to giving and receiving oral sex.

She’s FIFTEEN! This is out there for anyone to see - along with her being paraded in bikinis, shorts... why the duck are they abusing her this way?

Chris Ingham is a dangerous pervert, attracted to pubescent girls as he’s so underdeveloped that he could not possibly sustain a relationship with an adult. His wife was a vulnerable teen when they met - she has grown into an emotionally immature utterly dysfunctional train wreck.

Sarah - get help! Are you even capable of taking a step back to see what you are doing to your children?
This. Is. Not. Normal.
You say the TikTok is on your phone - no one believes that - so here, take a look at the screenshots and go look up what she’s singing about. Do you even care - or is B&M more important? Your teen is ripe for some creep to come into her life and wreck it further - look at the example of ‘manhood’ that she lives with. It’s these circumstances that lead young, vulnerable girls to seek out a ‘father figure’ - especially when the mother is complicit and far more obsessed with the latest addition- the ‘Cleva boy’ who is now also displaying worrying traits such as snatching and general brattiness.
You did this - both of you.

Again, Sarah - look. These are the faces pulled whilst miming about oral sex. Let that sink in.

If it’s true that you do read Tattle - never mind addressing the ‘haters’ - take the sound advice that’s being offered for free and grow the duck up.

Oh and Happy Birthday 🤣

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
They defo want to give up youtube as the views are now tit and not worth the effort and thats why they make no effort anymore its a great big circle.
So they rely on wankets except thats taking to much time and work to do and they know there going to loose ifam interest filming packing day in day out.
So what do they do???
Pull the kids out of school
Wallah little babysitters and a bit better vlog content

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Hmmmm ... she needs to show all the pic with original date & time stamp on it to quiet down all the haters !!!
Yeah definitely need to as if it was Facebook memory it would say this was posted 5 years ago but nope I think she got isla to write it and said it was izzy used to do this as other people have said even a video on YouTube picked up about the jumper behind it

Reactions: 13
Another lie: Sarah says (remember that channel 😂) that they 'never ever ever EVER' watch their own vlogs back. I distinctly remember her saying otherwise. She said they watched them every day. Why does this family lie about everything, whether big or small?! You have to have a good memory to be a good liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Another lie: Sarah says (remember that channel 😂) that they 'never ever ever EVER' watch their own vlogs back. I distinctly remember her saying otherwise. She said they watched them every day. Why does this family lie about everything, whether big or small?! You have to have a good memory to be a good liar.
She said something the other day about not watching the vlogs back yet didnt they film themselves in scotland watching one.

Also how is it for the memories if you say you dont watch them?

They must be really getting desperate with the length of these vlogs, I assume so they can put lots of ads in.

Reactions: 11
Has she really done a present haul that was meant for Sarah says? This is why I don’t let my kids watch them, they ruin Christmas and the idea of Santa coming. Why would you buy presents to send to Santa?

She must be the only mother that sends “presents to Santa” for him to bring them back .. no magic there !!! Stupid woman

Has she really done a present haul that was meant for Sarah says? This is why I don’t let my kids watch them, they ruin Christmas and the idea of Santa coming. Why would you buy presents to send to Santa?
Haha I’ve just said the exact same thing .. great minds

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.