The Ingham Family #141 Kids quit school now opening advent calendars is a full-time job.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 trips to the tip with commercial waste and no doubt no waste carriers license, maybe an email to the local council is in order with a link to this vlog,

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You'd also think that by her 4th child she would realise that Jace at his age will be bored of opening presents long before the pile runs out. Especially since most of those presents will still be in the packaging and they take FOREVER to get out and ready to actually pass to the child.

Reactions: 24
That claim about what she made selling blankets was made (If I recall) when they were staying in the cheapest hovel in benidorm above sticky Vicky's, having spent a month living in a garage forecourt unable to pay for repairs on their car.

Their grubby lifestyle and Sarah's claims about what they earn are licherally poles apart.

If this years accounts show that is making anything like that from those tatty blankets she sells to vulnerable adults, then I will eat a wanket.
yep the Spanish fiasco confirmed to me that they are skint and not just tight. They even skimped on a birthday cake. There’s no way they weren’t having - at the very least - genuine cash flow problems. The forecourt of dreams was a holding pen not a holiday destination and I’ve been on some cheap old holidays in my time but that flat in Benidorm was a total dive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m stunned at the actual amount of toys she’s bought him
Oh this was only £20 oh this was just £14.99
Then she continues to say oh this isnt everything he’s got ive also got a truck from Morrison’s etc
Is she actually for bloody real
Oh and a ride on bike oh and don’t forget his main present 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
So many of those toys are the same! Just in different packaging! What a waste and Jace won't appreciate them, he will just be overwhelmed

Reactions: 25
"Wand"
Do you mean the paintbrush that the chameleon is holding to put in the...use in the paints?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All we will hear on Xmas day is Jace saying out out, and getting frustrated whenever the girls open something instead of him 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
All we will hear on Xmas day is Jace saying out out, and getting frustrated whenever the girls open something instead of him 🙄
🍿🍿🍿

I hope she gets pregnant and it's another boy and then they can team up with Arvey and Arrison

Also did Isabelle write to mummy on the birthday card she’s 15 ffs 🤣
Awww my daughter does and she's 16. She'd never say it in public though and I don't believe Issy does either

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Where is the point in buying a 2 year old toys for 3 yr olds but always claiming he is so small and fits into 1 year old clothes.

The fingernails of all girls are ... not well kept at all. That is not neat.

Reactions: 16
Looked like mostly stuff from TKMAXX. I've got no issue with tk but the volume of toys...especially buying the same types of toys he already has. I'd personally prefer(and very fortunate to be able) to buy a few decent quality toys that last a long time, then lots of toys that last 5 minutes. I know it's personal preference, but open ended toys focus play so much better.

Also, I find it ironic that they're dumping all of last years stuff on the day she starts showing this years. *sigh* at least she bought some second hand.
Sure the girls were upstairs playing last week, and found some plastic tat. Isla said she got it last Christmas. It didn’t even make it out of the packaging!!! And she says they are not spoilt. Just goes to show.

instead of buyingplastic tat,buy your kids something meaningful which they’ll value.

Reactions: 17
They even skimped on a birthday cake. There’s no way they weren’t having - at the very least - genuine cash flow problems.
They are definitely skint, especially as they had to write off an ENTIRE LAND ROVER! on holiday.

I forgot about the melon cake! Perhaps we should have a rundown of the 2020 Ingham best bits at the end of the month (New Year's Eve?) because there were many

• Heart
Reactions: 34
🍿🍿🍿

I hope she gets pregnant and it's another boy and then they can team up with Arvey and Arrison

Awww my daughter does and she's 16. She'd never say it in public though and I don't believe Issy does either
mine too. I hear her talking about “my mum” to her friends but it’s always mummy to my face - even when she’s annoyed with me

They are definitely skint, especially as they had to write off an ENTIRE LAND ROVER! on holiday.

I forgot about the melon cake! Perhaps we should have a rundown of the 2020 Ingham best bits at the end of the month (New Year's Eve?) because there were many
oh that’s such a good idea - it would run into the hundreds. Best bits for all the wrong reasons!

• Haha
We go big at Christmas BUT my kids are actually at home all year to actually play with and use the stuff we buy for them. I just don't understand buying all those toys when the kids are constantly dragged away from them 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
I also think Ingham Family travels was set up because he wanted to try and get commercial filming jobs and that was going to be his "show reel".
I think you're absolutely right. The laughing smiley was the thought of Creepy and Lazy's Chavavan Tour of garage forecourts and campsites on the Island of Portugal" being Creepy's showreel. THAT will NEVER not be funny!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Talks all this tit about the environment just look at all that single use plastic.... ridiculous!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.