The Ingham Family #141 Kids quit school now opening advent calendars is a full-time job.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I hope to goodness lots of parents see this and given the year we’ve all had think they are just damn stupid and ignorant. I’d rather spend £100 on 3 things my kids want instead of 50 cheap things that will break

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The amount shes got jace!
I cannot believe that pile of plastic toys she has bought for Jace. For goodness sake woman, are you so unaware what has happened and is still happening to many families in the UK this as result of Covid-19 - job losses, family bereavements, restricted shopping opportunities. Jace, still not 2 years old does not need great piles of toys!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Looked suspiciously like fray bentos tins on the work top in the kitchen, when Chris was being given his Christmas jumper! Bet they weren't the vegetable ones either 🤣🤣🤣
Living their best life

From the past 2 Vlogs I genuinely can’t tell if Izzy believes in these Elves or she’s just playing along?
tiktok tells you what she’s really thinking

Reactions: 10
So much for "supporting local businesses" with that obscene amount of plastic tat from Smyths.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Does the wastefulness of this bizarre idea not really trouble whichever one of them it is she pretends is into environmental issues? The North Pole must be choked with diesel fumes and look like the world's biggest lorry park for three months of the year. Not very Chutmasy at all.

It's all going back on Boxing Day!😂
Ah yes, Boxing Day, the day they thought they were the only ones to call it that 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So much for "supporting local businesses" with that obscene amount of plastic tat from Smyths.
I remember saying when she said she'd be supporting small businesses at christmas that I hope there's not a single piece of plastic tat, and here we are...

We know them better than they know themselves 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Ignoring the ridiculousness of how much she bought Jace (she’s got really issues when it comes to shopping it’s like a compulsion) where on Earth are they going to put everything?!

The new “playroom” isn’t very big at all, their house isn’t big enough for all their tat

• Wow
Reactions: 28
And after all those presents she has got for Jace, remember that for the charity toy collection they thought they were being generous in sorting out some used old things that they didn't want anymore!

Also for a family that wants to go off in the caravan "travelling" again as soon as they can, that seemed a whole lot of things that wouldn't possibly get taken away with them.

Reactions: 15
Anyone else think it’s weird that Nana (and previously Granny Zelda and Hi Steve) leave presents for Sarah and she wraps them and then kids open them without the family who gave the gift present? I find this really odd. She’s obsessed that all the wrapping paper has to match (for the thumbnail obs).

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Have they ever mentioned Isabelle being adopted by Chris? Not sure how this would work, and whether her biological father would need to give consent.
if anything were to happen to Sarah then Chris would not be a legal guardian?
I`m pretty sure it was mentioned in an old vlog and Isabelle`s natural father wouldn`t consent.He must hate hearing her referred to as Isabelle Ingham.,(i think at school she had to be registered under his surname).Sad ,yet another "youtube" kid convinced they no longer need their biological parent in their life,I`d love to know more as Isabelle always seemed perfectly happy when it was time for her to spend time with her dad.Youtube ,and these vlogging parents ,have much to answer for.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
HUGE CHRISTMAS TOY HAUL - WHAT MY KIDS ARE GETTING FOR CHRISTMAS! VLOGMAS DAY 13

The elves are back with their twins. Lazy calls the girls downstairs and they screech. She says they're one boy and one girl and the girls name them Snowflake Jingles and Snowbell Jingles. There are some pajama bottoms under the pram. Probably from when Creepy had to rush off to the ibis in the middle of the night. Jace wouldn't wait for breakfast. Advent calendars.

It's a slow Saturday today. Lazy tells Jace not to draw on his hand. When Isla was 2 she could identify all the colors but everything is blue or green to Jace. Lazy is hoping the can take the dinning room Christmas tree if they go away. Someone has drawn a spider on Jace's hand and it's hard for Lazy to scrub off every evening. More food for Jace. He says 'hiya'.

Creepy has been super busy this morning at the office, went to do 2 dump runs and now he's doing a third with Jace. He tells Jace they're going for a ride in his van. Is he even allowed to be facing forward at his age? The dump is busy.

Lazy wants to curl up and watch Christmas movies but she can't because she has a million and 1 things to do including the last few bits from Smyths toys and then might do a present haul at the office. She will do one for the girls and Jace but only when they're away and have no phone signal to watch the vlog, not that they watch the vlogs anyway.

Lazy has stopped to get lunch from Tesco because it's next to Smyths toys. She has got a few thing ticked off her list and got a Christmas jumper for Creepy. He's tight and will never buy a Christmas jumper for himself but would love for someone else to buy him one. It's a Coca Cola Christmas jumper and reminds Lazy of Lapland.

Lazy is at the office and done all the work so gets to do fun stuff. Santa makes lots of toys in his workshop (I thought the elves make the presents?) but Lazy sends extra gifts for her children and that is why they get a lot on Christmas Day. Why does she have to complicate the Satna thing so much? Just say stockings are from Santa and the rest is from you. She didn't know exactly what she got Jace. His Christmas and his birthday is sorted. The giant Peppa Pig house and it's for his birthday.

Lazy shows us Jace's presents; cars, a penguin toy with buckles, Fisher Price chameleon, colour sorting pie, wooden bead threading set, shape puzzle, fishing game, dinosaur toy set (although he hates them), wooden animal farm barns, Peppa Pig train set, a magnetic easel bought by Nannar, vtech dragon, breakfast set, kitchen that they hope to give him before Christmas, toot toot sets, car garage, car track, second hand toot toot sets, busy board and vtech/Peppa Pig books. The track will be set up on Christmas morning. 7 year old Isabelle was obsessed with Fifi and the Flower Tops and the sets were too expensive to buy. They bought 4 second hand and Isabelle couldn't tell they were second hand. There' more including a truck with cows in, a ride on bike and the main present that Lazy isn't showing us. She need to wrap and ship it to Santa. She shows us more cars she'd bought him and Peppa Pig onesies.

Lazy has asked Creepy to put the camera on his face. Jace doesn't want to leave Lazy. She tells him to close his eyes and then sings 'Holidays are Coming'. Creepy likes it and says he will wear it on her birthday tomorrow. Jace doesn't like Creepy hugging Lazy and pushes him away.

Isla and Isabelle are upstairs whispering bout Lazy birthday. They're making her a card. Isabelle found a card in a box, and Isla is drawing a picture and writing a letter. Esme has made a card and painted a picture.

They have finished watching Noelle and Creepy cried. Lazy pretends to suddenly realise it's her birthday in the morning. As if she'd ever forget!

End of vlog

Hmmmm, no longer vegetarian? The vegetable balti Fray Bentos is green and these look blue. So obviously the chicken ones.
Screenshot 2020-12-13 183929.png
640x640.jpg
download.jpg

Screenshot 2020-12-13 181928.png
Screenshot 2020-12-13 180544.png
Screenshot 2020-12-13 180352.png
Screenshot 2020-12-13 180256.png
Screenshot 2020-12-13 181849.png
Screenshot 2020-12-13 180328.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Why does izzy always have her arms across her stomach?
Because she’s a self conscious teen who’s parents have forced her to be filmed every single day. It would’ve been my worst nightmare at her age when most teens are very body conscious.

• Sad
Have they ever mentioned Isabelle being adopted by Chris? Not sure how this would work, and whether her biological father would need to give consent.
if anything were to happen to Sarah then Chris would not be a legal guardian?
I wanted to google this to ensure i got it right.According to the gvt website i read ,her natural father would be able to claim custody of Izzy.However ,if she was older ,17/18 she could choose herself.I think Sarah has convinced her daughter she`d be better off just being with them (her and Chris).Probably lots of promises of holidays and treats ,oh and some emotiona;l guilt thrown in for sure.I know they vlogged a couple of years back ,and they`d obviously seen a solicitor.They were both extremely smug.Isabelle never saw her father after that ,0h and it was intimated she was seeing a therapist due to her bio dad).I wouldn`t trust Sarah further than i could throw her.Pure narcissist through and through.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Anyone else think it’s weird that Nana (and previously Granny Zelda and Hi Steve) leave presents for Sarah and she wraps them and then kids open them without the family who gave the gift present? I find this really odd. She’s obsessed that all the wrapping paper has to match (for the thumbnail obs).
Yes she even does it on birthdays too.

When possible I like the present giver to be there in person so my children can understand who is giving them something and properly thank in person. If they can't be there then I do make sure they know that those presents are from someone else.

This year we weren't sure if/when we would see my mum so she gave me money to get things from her. The in laws ordered a few things to our house as they live further away so we knew we wouldn't be going this year. I have deliberately wrapped these in different paper to the santa presents because I want it to be easy to tell who got what! As it is my mum is calling over for a short while just before christmas and so has also bought some presents from her (so now we have too many in my opinion but not in hers!) and we will let the kids open those whilst she is here.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My thoughts:

- That thumbnail 😂

- Constantly trying to upload a vlog over 30 minutes long for more money. They're definitely struggling.

- I don't understand the whole "let's put a tree up, just to take it back down again and put up in a random place for Christmas day because we hate our house".

- Car seat looking grim.

- Is that your stalker at 9:39, Lazy? It could just be a random person walking past. But, knowing you, you've probably let PC Gmail know.

- "in my whole entire life" duck off, Sarah 😴

- Lazy trying to justify the gifts. Well done, you absolute twit. Some kids will be watching that and will question why their parents don't send extra to Santa. Thankfully the answer for most will be "because you're not spoilt brats with parents trying to vicariously live through you, and trying to pretend that their life is perfect".

- Chameleon toy isn't suitable for Jace's age.

- Again, sorting pie isn't really suitable for Jace either.

- "I'll be sat teaching fruits, colours and things like that" Of course you will, Lazy...

- Sarah, your son isn't even 2 yet. Why are you buying him items that aren't suitable for his age. Majority of them are a choking risk! bleeping idiot.

- Where's all the small business gifts she said she would buy from this year? All I've heard so far is "this is from Amazon".

- "Jace hates dinosaurs, so here's some dinosaurs gifts we bought him" 🤦‍♀️

- Lazy thought an INTERACTIVE magnetic easel was just an easel... There is no hope for those children. Of course, Nanaaaaar bought it. But well done Nanaaaar for using your pension to buy Jace an age appropriate toy.

- "Jace kept touching this dinosaur toy.... It's a dragon..." 🤨

- Wait, you're giving Jace a kitchen for the play room BEFORE Christmas? What's the point?

- Jace is going to be ridiculously overwhelmed with this unnecessary amount of toys.

- The way she says "I'm not even embarrassed about buying second hand". You clearly are because you're justifying yourself. There's nothing wrong with second hand. Remember, you sell half your tit on eBay.

- So she showed no gifts from small businesses. She's so full of tit. Clearly just wanted freebies.

- So many duplicate gifts there that they didn't need to bother with.

- Perfect prep still gathering dust on the top of the kitchen cupboards.

- Lazy, those wankets aren't flattering.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
HUGE CHRISTMAS TOY HAUL - WHAT MY KIDS ARE GETTING FOR CHRISTMAS! VLOGMAS DAY 13

The elves are back with their twins. Lazy calls the girls downstairs and they screech. She says they're one boy and one girl and the girls name them Snowflake Jingles and Snowbell Jingles. There are some pajama bottoms under the pram. Probably from when Creepy had to rush off to the ibis in the middle of the night. Jace wouldn't wait for breakfast. Advent calendars.

It's a slow Saturday today. Lazy tells Jace not to draw on his hand. When Isla was 2 she could identify all the colors but everything is blue or green to Jace. Lazy is hoping the can take the dinning room Christmas tree if they go away. Someone has drawn a spider on Jace's hand and it's hard for Lazy to scrub off every evening. More food for Jace. He says 'hiya'.

Creepy has been super busy this morning at the office, went to do 2 dump runs and now he's doing a third with Jace. He tells Jace they're going for a ride in his van. Is he even allowed to be facing forward at his age? The dump is busy.

Lazy wants to curl up and watch Christmas movies but she can't because she has a million and 1 things to do including the last few bits from Smyths toys and then might do a present haul at the office. She will do one for the girls and Jace but only when they're away and have no phone signal to watch the vlog, not that they watch the vlogs anyway.

Lazy has stopped to get lunch from Tesco because it's next to Smyths toys. She has got a few thing ticked off her list and got a Christmas jumper for Creepy. He's tight and will never buy a Christmas jumper for himself but would love for someone else to buy him one. It's a Coca Cola Christmas jumper and reminds Lazy of Lapland.

Lazy is at the office and done all the work so gets to do fun stuff. Santa makes lots of toys in his workshop (I thought the elves make the presents?) but Lazy sends extra gifts for her children and that is why they get a lot on Christmas Day. Why does she have to complicate the Satna thing so much? Just say stockings are from Santa and the rest is from you. She didn't know exactly what she got Jace. His Christmas and his birthday is sorted. The giant Peppa Pig house and it's for his birthday.

Lazy shows us Jace's presents; cars, a penguin toy with buckles, Fisher Price chameleon, colour sorting pie, wooden bead threading set, shape puzzle, fishing game, dinosaur toy set (although he hates them), wooden animal farm barns, Peppa Pig train set, a magnetic easel bought by Nannar, vtech dragon, breakfast set, kitchen that they hope to give him before Christmas, toot toot sets, car garage, car track, second hand toot toot sets, busy board and vtech/Peppa Pig books. The track will be set up on Christmas morning. 7 year old Isabelle was obsessed with Fifi and the Flower Tops and the sets were too expensive to buy. They bought 4 second hand and Isabelle couldn't tell they were second hand. There' more including a truck with cows in, a ride on bike and the main present that Lazy isn't showing us. She need to wrap and ship it to Santa. She shows us more cars she'd bought him and Peppa Pig onesies.

Lazy has asked Creepy to put the camera on his face. Jace doesn't want to leave Lazy. She tells him to close his eyes and then sings 'Holidays are Coming'. Creepy likes it and says he will wear it on her birthday tomorrow. Jace doesn't like Creepy hugging Lazy and pushes him away.

Isla and Isabelle are upstairs whispering bout Lazy birthday. They're making her a card. Isabelle found a card in a box, and Isla is drawing a picture and writing a letter. Esme has made a card and painted a picture.

They have finished watching Noelle and Creepy cried. Lazy pretends to suddenly realise it's her birthday in the morning. As if she'd ever forget!

End of vlog

Hmmmm, no longer vegetarian? The vegetable balti Fray Bentos is green and these look blue. So obviously the chicken ones.
View attachment 345612View attachment 345610View attachment 345616
View attachment 345581View attachment 345545View attachment 345546View attachment 345547View attachment 345579View attachment 345549
I don’t believe they were ever vegetarian in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She was so obnoxious in today's vlog, I send Santa EXTRA toys for MY children

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.