Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missusnaz

VIP Member
After the miscarriage joke I didn't think I could get madder then they confirmed still away at Xmas while we are still shielding since March Then today final straw The school gave us forms for a winter crisis help scheme with the council as I have lost my job and being pregnant and so ill after last miscarriage and my husband being furloughed since March we are really starting to struggle and may lose our house also due to covid reasons I cried filling in the form as feel like a failure to my kids that we may have to get some help I know its there for that reason but we have never wanted to rely on help etc and then todays vlog 🤬🤬🤬🤬 they really dont understand what is going on around them!
No one could have predicted all the things this damn virus has caused. You are doing all you can to try and get yourself out of this mess which means you are by far no failure as a parent. Reach out to whoever you can, I know my town has been sending help parcels to people who have suffered and believe me there were so many you would not have thought needed help because they have put on a brave face. They are the lowest of the low for doing this and I can only hope many more people see them for what they are now. Here if you ever need any help in looking for options or a chat ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Kitty2020

VIP Member
As the bloated Lazy one screeches into her camera, babbling mostly incoherent crap whilst showing off mountains of plastic trash she has bought for her most recent offspring, her fellow countrymen & women are struggling to the point that today it was announced that UNICEF, for the first time is giving aid to help the starving children in the UK. Let that sink in, Sarah.

This shallow minded imbecile is the epitome of consumerism, greed, vanity, selfishness and false pride. Tragically, the children she’s chosen to breed are growing up following the pattern, destined to repeat the same mistakes, now that they have no other influence in their lives.
Be strong, be confident, but be honest. Be selfless & drop the self importance that is hurting the vulnerable who cling to the YouTube channel like a drowning child clings to a punctured dingy.
Her blankets & crap will pull them further down into debt & disappointment.
Her examples of how to live could do them serious damage - diabetes, heart disease, Covid-19.
Her lies will lead them to believe it’s ok to lie.

What a waste of money, time and opportunity.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

RainbowDust

Same, I buy one really random thing for each of the kids each year. Last year it was tinned smoked oysters. The year before it was coconuts!
I LOVE the random thing idea! My husband and I have a competition each year to see who can buy the most random yet still thoughtful present. I think the first year we did it, he adopted me a chimpanzee and I bought him Play Do Operation game (he's a Surgeon). Another year he bought me a boxed set of the Famous Five books. This year I've bought him a biscuit subscription where every month, you get a selection of biscuits from a different country. I am SO in it to win it. 😁

• Heart
  • Haha

moimoi

VIP Member
So much for "supporting local businesses" with that obscene amount of plastic tat from Smyths.

• Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Skipped to see what the present was. Oh how staged that was with Lazy asking "it's not on contract" whilst Creepy insisting he paid for them outright. Bless them having to pretend as if they have money. Probably not the best time to brag about money (that they don't have) given the current situation.

We know you BOTH love using your phone's for various things, though. I won't divulge any further than that.

• Wow

Fandom340

I wanted to throttle the mare tonight with her snide “These are some of the extra toys I send to Santa” a lot of children with go with very little this year the backlash that some parents will get because they “haven’t sent extra presents to Santa”. My 9 year old was sat on his tablet while I was watching and he said “I thought you sent money to Father Christmas to make the presents not go out and buy them yourself” I told him people do it differently, I forgot he was in the room when I put it on TBF. Even he said some children in his class will be lucky if their mum or dad could give Father Christmas money this year, he said he’d be happy with whatever Father Christmas bought he wouldn’t need me or dad to “send extra presents to Santa” because there will be some children with nothing this year. I wonder if her 8 year old or 11 year old thinks like that?

• Heart

Klh1977

If the "NHS keyworker " was such a big fan then she would know that Face already had that outfit!

Oh and as a NHS keyworker myself, I am dis-cc-usted at that NHS keyworker for supporting Covid spreaders and Groomers

• Heart

Dan!Dan!Dan!

Mary Shortle is on Sarah’s insta stories hawking surplus Prinny stock. I’m not surprised no one is buying it given how expensive it is and also Prinny was forgotten about poor pup while they toured the island of Portugal and the garage forecourts of Spain.

• Haha

Mostyn

VIP Member
I really need to step away from this lot
i couldn’t resist posting on their vlog bet it gets taken down quick
out on the roads in the dark with the children on their scooters.
bragging about spending £4000 on phones.they are a disgusting pair of idiots.Sarah right in saying the only reason she got the phone was because he got one
Harold shipman on again tonight asking why Sarah lied about cancer

• Heart

L1fe0nM@rs

VIP Member
That claim about what she made selling blankets was made (If I recall) when they were staying in the cheapest hovel in benidorm above sticky Vicky's, having spent a month living in a garage forecourt unable to pay for repairs on their car.

Their grubby lifestyle and Sarah's claims about what they earn are licherally poles apart.

If this years accounts show that is making anything like that from those tatty blankets she sells to vulnerable adults, then I will eat a wanket.
yep the Spanish fiasco confirmed to me that they are skint and not just tight. They even skimped on a birthday cake. There’s no way they weren’t having - at the very least - genuine cash flow problems. The forecourt of dreams was a holding pen not a holiday destination and I’ve been on some cheap old holidays in my time but that flat in Benidorm was a total dive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Lurker121

Chatty Member
she thinks she has curly hair 🤣🤣🤣
Ridiculous isn’t it. Wish someone would tell her that’s not curls it’s just unbrushed, unhealthy frizz. 🙄

I cringed for Sarah in that vlog. She must be deeply unhappy to feel the need to spend so much and buy so many presents for a child that’s not even 2 yet. Where will they store them on a house with no storage and when will they even play with them? It’s grotesque and unnecessary. She’s clearly just trying to feed her shopping addiction.

Mostyn

VIP Member
Sarah said they were going away next week so she could sit in the sofa and at celebrations...
She can do that at home
no different than any other day for lazy
Literally why do they need to go to forest holidays or anywhere else, all they’re gonna do is the same shit they would do at home, sit on the couch, play on their phones, watch the grinch, record Jace being cute
Is it really just for the hot tub? Nobody cares about the hot tub!
You can do it for free at home!!!
they need the hot tub to get an annual wash

• Haha
  • Sick

Vikkig

Well I would say this is all about getting views 😡😡 disgusting pair of bellends, I could go online just now and buy 1for £1179.09so I dont know where the 4000.00 is coming from. And this year after people loosing loved ones, jobs etc they really make me sick 🤢😡🤮🤮🤮
More likely to lose views. Tons of comments tonight complaining of their bragging. I see he was out with the kids illegally on the escooters again. In the dark too. When will they be stopped? They are the lowest of the low

Abbvay

VIP Member
Let's remember that BEFORE tat and me she said she worked just as hard as a brain surgeon by just vlogging (not even editing, just shouting to a camera sometimes).

Now she vlogs and packages up blankets and has to spend even longer reading/deleting negative comments so imagine how stressful she thinks her life is really!

I don't know why she hasn't yet realised that if she got out of bed in a morning, didn't spend hours opening advent calendars, spent a decent amount of time at the office without continually pausing to film herself for youtube or instagram complaining about it, then she would actually be finished at a much more normal time and wouldn't be "working late".

alibaba88

Well I would say this is all about getting views 😡😡 disgusting pair of bellends, I could go online just now and buy 1for £1179.09so I dont know where the 4000.00 is coming from. And this year after people loosing loved ones, jobs etc they really make me sick 🤢😡🤮🤮🤮

• Angry
  • Heart

Pastel

VIP Member
I really wish the IFAM would stop buying their tat! It isn’t appreciated at all and they take advantage of them! When Sarah talks about how busy she is at the office, you can tell she totally begrudges sending the items out and it’s as if it’s a complete hassle to her! She’d seriously have them pay for the blankets and not send them out if she could get away with it! I’m sure she’s also put herself in the category of other frontline retail workers who risk themselves and their families every single day! She gets to work with her family in an office on their own! If it was too much for her, she could have easily turned the orders off but their way too greedy!
I don't think she's busy at the office with ifam orders - I think she's busy sorting through all the piles of presents she's got for the kids and wrapping them all!!! Can you imagine how much time it must take to do all of that and there is absolutely no way she can do it all at home... that's what she's spending her time doing there...

• Heart