Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It’s cancelled for me. (If my test comes back positive Friday, I’m booked in for one tomorrow) Husband tested positive 10 days ago my isolation ended today but I have a fever tight chest but also the worst migraine 🤷‍♀️ so Christmas Day will be at home no visitors or going to mother in laws for dinner
I found out this morning I’ve tested positive and at this moment I’ve no idea how I’m going to get through Christmas I’m just so rough 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Still don't understand the phone situation. The whole fake "I thought they were sold out everywhere?!" when they're in stock everywhere... They're definitely on contract because they protested that they were bought outright.

But at least they can see Tattle a little bigger on those shit phones. Hi guyzzzzzzzzz!!!! 👋

• Haha

Impleo

VIP Member
They even skimped on a birthday cake. There’s no way they weren’t having - at the very least - genuine cash flow problems.
They are definitely skint, especially as they had to write off an ENTIRE LAND ROVER! on holiday.

I forgot about the melon cake! Perhaps we should have a rundown of the 2020 Ingham best bits at the end of the month (New Year's Eve?) because there were many

• Heart

Neck lace

VIP Member
Just listened with horror to the 'song'. The lyrics about a gang rape using a broom are deeply disturbing. There's something very wrong with this man's head.

Wouldn't like a young Ifam to listen to this song.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

RainbowDust

I wonder why Isabelle wants to overcome her fear of singing in front of people? Are Creepy and Lazy going for a rebrand? Are they aiming to re invent themselves as the Von Crap Family Minghams?

Who thinks she is going to get a brand new car for either her birthday or Christmas that or a pregnancy reveal
Do we think that Creepy's Christmas gift will be a brand new pee soaked positive pregnancy test?

• Haha
  • Wow

Clairer86

VIP Member
What a sad sad sad sad life they have. Imagine having to lie about a keyworker sending gifts. They are honestly scum of the earth. I didnt like them prior to Creepy in the summer of 2018, and i dont understand how they became popular in the first case tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Offtobuttonmoon

VIP Member
What in the name of Fray Bentos has Lazy done to her eyebrows? Step away from the Sharpie.
I repeat, step away from the Sharpie 😱🙈😂

• Haha

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Think ‘Chappie’ dog food topped with some slimy uncooked layers of ‘puff pastry’ and a burnt top and you won’t be far off.

I’d imagine the tin costs more to produce than the contents, and they sell for £1.

I wouldn’t give a dog one, let alone the kids.

• Sick
  • Haha

Missusnaz

VIP Member
All we will hear on Xmas day is Jace saying out out, and getting frustrated whenever the girls open something instead of him 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad

LindaaLouu

I can’t help but lay in bed tonight on what has been my eldest child’s 8th birthday today, and realise my child couldn’t have a friend over to celebrate with her, couldn’t go anywhere overly fun, didn’t see family etc and i lost my job this week (luckily things were brought in advance) but trust me when I say this, my daughter had 4 presents and I naturally said “sorry it’s not much I’ve struggled being furloughed and now losing the job so tried to treat you while being sensible” she genuinely turned to me and said, “mum, don’t be silly, it’s about what the presents are, not how many, and for a lockdown birthday this has been the best one ever! I don’t need lots!” I did tear up I have to say 🤣

also - on another note - I’m 99.9% sure, that if the dirty came out about creepy back when Sarah was a really good mum and was always crafting and taking them out and to school independently, I think she’d have been strong enough and left him there and then. No doubt in my mind. It just so happens that the grooming allegations (truth!) came out at a time when Sarah was lazy as fuck, and did bugger all for/with the girls. She was stuck thinking ‘if I leave this man I have 3 kids, one on the way soon after, and a dog by myself. THAT is the real reason Sarah stayed with him. Had this been 3/4 years ago she would have kicked him to the curb and been a strong independent mum. Sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
On her insta she said ‘it’s almost 9pm and Jace is probably in bed (he won’t be). ... what toddler is up at 9pm - unless of course Not feeling well, or a special occasion like Christmas Day or something 🤷🏻‍♀️ And I’m sorry but he gets on my nerves I think he’s going to be another YouTube/insta brat - the way he is with Prinny 😡 I’d be telling my kids off if they treat our dog like that, especially because Prinny is doing absolutely nothing wrong! I just want to take her!
hahahaha comments turned off - they’re usually turned off on the older vlogs aren’t they because they can’t monitor all of them!

• Heart

Impleo

VIP Member
There's nothing wrong with a bit of shit food every now and again. It's just not ideal every day. I also hate cooking so am not a fan of spending all sunday 'showing my love' via roast dinners like apparently everyone else on this thread buuuuut it's all part of a larger picture for the Minghams, isn't? If they were just a bit slack on the food front, you'd let it go. But it's the shit food, the 'snacks', the utter filth they allow themselves to be filmed in, the nonstop lying etc

I just like to laugh at them because everything they do is to fit a narrative that doesn't suit them and it's always so cringe. We weren't meant to see the meat pies, their new aesthetic was vegetarian unschooling travel vloggers, but they always get caught out because they're not the brightest, even though they think they are. It's why I can't look away, I love it.

Just the thought of them eating their pies around that huge expensive table that doesn't fit in their house because they were too lazy to measure it makes me laugh. If they were in their old house, sat round the table eating a Fray Bentos after Chris had got back from his job and Sarah had been looking after the kids all day I doubt anyone would care.

• Haha
My thoughts:

- Skipped the advent calendar part.

- Why does Jace have cot bumpers AND a cot mobile?! So so dangerous! We took the mobile off of our youngest's cot as soon as he could sit up.

- Creepy's out again doing "skip runs". They must have so much shit to need multiple runs to the tip with the van they hired.

- Still no sign of any school work.

- Oh, there's the mention of the school work! You going to help them with it, Lazy? Or you just off to ship out more Chinese blankets? In fact, it's probably best you go to the office.

- Jace back to having a dummy constantly.

- So where are they going away to then? Because they can't go away until the 23rd... So they're already talking shit about going away earlier than that.

- I really hope (apologies to anyone who doesn't agree) that they cancel the Christmas rules. Mainly because I don't want to deal with another lockdown or tighter restrictions once again in January... But also because I'd love to see Lazy's fuming face when she has to spend Christmas at the house she hates.

- Riveting content about chocolate tubs from Sarah "I'm not used to sugar" Ingham. I wonder what Isabelle "I don't really like chocolate" Ingham's (won't put her real surname) favourite is.

- I don't see any issue with the period talk, personally. I find it weird (but unsurprising) that Creepy would use it as the vlog title. But I guess when your content is so bloody boring, you've got to use something.

- Lazy, those wankets make you look more of a piggy potato than you already are.

- Isla waiting for the cue from her sisters on how to react to the presents.

- Prinny and Jace are an accident waiting to happen.

- Lazy sounded like such an ungrateful bitch about Jace's present. Lazy, that'd easily fit Jace.
It’s cancelled for me. (If my test comes back positive Friday, I’m booked in for one tomorrow) Husband tested positive 10 days ago my isolation ended today but I have a fever tight chest but also the worst migraine 🤷‍♀️ so Christmas Day will be at home no visitors or going to mother in laws for dinner

• Sad

Kaci

Chatty Member
Just finished watching DCP’s latest, oh how I wish it had been izzys bio father spilling the tea🤭.

is it just me, or has does anyone else see the similarities between the American family vloggers and the Minghams, or for that matter the amount of stepchildren that are in the vlogs? The stepchildren appear to be the cash cows for the vlogs. ☹☹☹
I hope Izzy dad grows a pair and starts trying to get Izzy to his to just be a normal teenager not a second mum or a baby sitter she needs it she could drop the Ingham name and use his to try and get half normal life

• Heart

Justjonie

VIP Member
The only reason she's buying all this stuff for Jace is because she's desperately trying to grab the views again that they got for their first viral christmas vlog. She hasn't realised it won't work, and it sure as hell won't work this year with the hardships so many people are facing financially. Her shoving it in people's faces how much money she's wasted on toys just for "show" won't sit well with people

• Heart