Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts:

- That thumbnail 😂

- Constantly trying to upload a vlog over 30 minutes long for more money. They're definitely struggling.

- I don't understand the whole "let's put a tree up, just to take it back down again and put up in a random place for Christmas day because we hate our house".

- Car seat looking grim.

- Is that your stalker at 9:39, Lazy? It could just be a random person walking past. But, knowing you, you've probably let PC Gmail know.

- "in my whole entire life" fuck off, Sarah 😴

- Lazy trying to justify the gifts. Well done, you absolute twat. Some kids will be watching that and will question why their parents don't send extra to Santa. Thankfully the answer for most will be "because you're not spoilt brats with parents trying to vicariously live through you, and trying to pretend that their life is perfect".

- Chameleon toy isn't suitable for Jace's age.

- Again, sorting pie isn't really suitable for Jace either.

- "I'll be sat teaching fruits, colours and things like that" Of course you will, Lazy...

- Sarah, your son isn't even 2 yet. Why are you buying him items that aren't suitable for his age. Majority of them are a choking risk! Fucking idiot.

- Where's all the small business gifts she said she would buy from this year? All I've heard so far is "this is from Amazon".

- "Jace hates dinosaurs, so here's some dinosaurs gifts we bought him" 🤦‍♀️

- Lazy thought an INTERACTIVE magnetic easel was just an easel... There is no hope for those children. Of course, Nanaaaaar bought it. But well done Nanaaaar for using your pension to buy Jace an age appropriate toy.

- "Jace kept touching this dinosaur toy.... It's a dragon..." 🤨

- Wait, you're giving Jace a kitchen for the play room BEFORE Christmas? What's the point?

- Jace is going to be ridiculously overwhelmed with this unnecessary amount of toys.

- The way she says "I'm not even embarrassed about buying second hand". You clearly are because you're justifying yourself. There's nothing wrong with second hand. Remember, you sell half your shit on eBay.

- So she showed no gifts from small businesses. She's so full of shit. Clearly just wanted freebies.

- So many duplicate gifts there that they didn't need to bother with.

- Perfect prep still gathering dust on the top of the kitchen cupboards.

- Lazy, those wankets aren't flattering.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
For two self confessed intelligent people, they really can’t grasp the feeling of a nation and how bragging about money in a pandemic is totally tasteless and unnecessary. How this family is still going is beyond me, you think they can’t sink any lower and they do. On a side note, please get that poor dog away from a child that keeps screaming at her, Prinny must be scared and anxious and all Sarah does is chastise Prinny. She should have stayed with Hi Steve.

• Heart

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Wait!!!! Is that Fray Bentos on the worktop? Definitely not the veg or vegan Fray Bentos coz those are in green tins. Looks like either the Just Chicken or Chicken and Bacon ones
BUSTED 😂🥓🍗
I knew it was only a matter of time before something was spotted in the background.
Nice one!

• Haha
  • Heart

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Is Chris still a bad boi bladder? Or has he chucked his dummy out the pram since being dropped by sinnaz and opted to join the escooter club instead?

Never will I ever forget Lee referring to Chris as a social media person rather than his friend, or saying he wants to keep the brand within his industry 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

memoii11

VIP Member
Another lie: Sarah says (remember that channel 😂) that they 'never ever ever EVER' watch their own vlogs back. I distinctly remember her saying otherwise. She said they watched them every day. Why does this family lie about everything, whether big or small?! You have to have a good memory to be a good liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts:

- Noticed no happy birthday post from creepy to his wife yesterday.

- Why do the girls parent Jace?

- Happy birthday, Lazy! How old are you now? 51? Hope Creepy treats you to a night at the Ibis. Best sell some more Chinese blankets though, as you'll be paying.

- "I know I've already shown this before, but..." Yeah, but you have to fill the vlog to over 30 minutes to get those pennies. We know.

- Skipping Esme's segment.

- Love that they are both born on Friday 13th. So fitting for them.

- Pissing it down, freezing cold. Sounds fun.

- I'm so bored. Why is their content so dull..

- It's a dragon, you fucking moron. Plus, he is scared.

- Love that Jace is hating every moment of their trip out. Can't wait till he fully kicks off when he's slightly older.

- What part of "you live in a tier 3 area" do they not understand? Eating indoors. Idiots.

- They really think they're good at singing, don't they? How embarrassing.

Where were the presents? The cards? The happy birthday? Birthday cake? Anything??

Wow Sarah... You are SO loved...

Poppyflower800

Chatty Member
Just passed our fave YouTubers heading in to trinity primark... lazy in a big pink fluffy coat. Tomorrow’s vlog will be fun. Another shopping trip 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

Ellweez

Hilarious!!! They’ve turned the comments off because they can’t deal with the expected backlash- sorry but WHAT DO YOU EXPECT

Rant INCOMING

• Haha

JacquiW1000

Chatty Member
They're so fucking stupid. No one would give a shite about the phones or anything but for the fact they feel compelled to tell their fans how much money they've spent. NO ONE NEEDS TO KNOW YA WANKER!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Chrisd007

So just to confirm that the minghams are dumping commercial waste at a household council tip? Highly illigal and a massive fine

• Wow

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Grooming the eldest for a lucrative Pop star career seeing as any academic career is in tatters and her career as a professional photographer is a non-starter, as are thoughts of a modelling career.
Good luck being a 'popstar' when you're related to somebody with that kind of press.

My Forever Dave will tell you that.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
She's such a lazy moaning grot bag 🙄
Does anyone else feel so stressed and busy in the run up to Christmas....... ehhh yeah...... most people do for goodness sake...... and for me and many others it doesn’t stop at Christmas ..... I am working on the 25th, 26th etc etc!! Put your blankets in their packaging get them posted and be grateful that you are busy and that posting blankets is the only stress you have!!!! Honestly I don’t think this family are on the same planet as the rest of us!!

• Heart
Guys just to let you know Cash For Clothes are no longer accepting bin bags of Sinnaz Clothing, the guy there said due to the huge volume they are overwhelmed and that even homeless people are refusing to accept or wear it when donated from charities.

• Haha

M_stalker

Chatty Member
Oh my fellow tattlers, we are in for a surprise tonight!! Surprising my wife with a £4000 early Christmas present. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Puts the amount in the title to show off, what a time to be a downright asswipe about how much money you have. A lot of my friends can barely afford Christmas let alone £4000 anything.

• Angry
  • Wow