Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abbvay

VIP Member
The Christmas Day vlogs set my teeth on edge. It's just chaos with all kids opening presents all at once, one child will be showing what they got and the others will be shouting in the back clamouring for attention. For 30 mins straight. They don't even look at what they have properly before they're onto the next it's like a race. Why anyone would look forward to this every year I do not know
Same with the birthday present opening, but at least they are only for one child.

This year they will have Jace getting bored and frustrated - the first present he opens he will want "out out out" and they will try to make him sit and open another 50 more so he'll have a tantrum. Isla will be checking out the others to make sure they don't have something that she hasn't got. Sarah demanding they open the presents in the order she chooses. OMG shocked faces and screams about the switches. With a constant "thank you so much" and "that's so pretty" from Chris.

The rest of the day spent in the hot tub, and a "vegetarian carvery" when they can be bothered to put stuff in the oven.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Kstep

VIP Member
After the miscarriage joke I didn't think I could get madder then they confirmed still away at Xmas while we are still shielding since March Then today final straw The school gave us forms for a winter crisis help scheme with the council as I have lost my job and being pregnant and so ill after last miscarriage and my husband being furloughed since March we are really starting to struggle and may lose our house also due to covid reasons I cried filling in the form as feel like a failure to my kids that we may have to get some help I know its there for that reason but we have never wanted to rely on help etc and then todays vlog 🤬🤬🤬🤬 they really dont understand what is going on around them!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Sarky Pants

So, they have matching phones. I really want Lazy to pick up Creepy’s phone by mistake and see exactly what he gets up to in his messages. Twats.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Abs54

Can you imagine every single present opened on Christmas you’ll hear ‘ow ow ow owt’ etc and ‘what do you say, cleeeever boy’ with Jace - how painful. And the girl will be screaming stupidly at some Harry Potter tat whilst Chris tells Isabelle ‘you’re so welcome babe’. Does anyone remember when he used to say to Isla - ‘boo boo’ - ‘you’re so welcome booboo’ makes me feel sick

• Haha
  • Sad

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Typical Ingham, quick title change, turn off comments, act like nothing happened then Lazy will snap on insta "If he wants to buy a new phone for me, he can buy a new phone for me".

• Haha

The Eskimo

Chatty Member
My grandfather was a coal miner. He was as hard as nails and built like a tank. He died when I was fairly young but I can remember vividly that when we used to speak with him, he’d say ‘It was tough down the pit but it’s nothing compared to having to package and post tat. That is genuine backbreaking work. Those people are the real heroes of industry.’

• Haha
Reactions: 45

All da toys

I'm not sure I can even hate watch anymore. Its so dull and repetitive. I looked at the thumbnail and the 36min duration and thought I Just Can't Watch This shit Anymore.

It like watching chavs QVC. The greed is just disgusting. I was going to stop as a new years resolution but I think I'm out. I can't, they are too scummy.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Clairer86

VIP Member
They have changed the title of the vlog now, and also turned off comments.

Fucking pond life cretins. I really shouldnt get so wound up over a family of classless chav twats, but tonight they have put the icing on the cake. I would love for them to become bankrupt, lose everything, the police to get Creepy, and for SS to save the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Fluff n stuff

Chatty Member
I’m so glad she got what she DIDN’T want for her birthday 😂😂a big ugly f*ckoff phone 😂😂😂
and to make it that extra special and thought full , he got one for himself too 😂😂😂😂😂 with her money 😂😂😂😂
Treated like a Queen 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Now, I’m not great at understanding the whole companies house thing but as I’ve read it, it seems they have a whole lot of debts and not a lot of income/assets! No mention of the 100k set for life on here! Anyone know more than I do and can shine a light on this?
No youre reading it right. Their income has fallen two thirds and their net value after debtors are paid (those are unpaid tax bills there) fell from 70000 to just £600. They are worth £600 on paper.

And the asset at the top worth £7k is their caaaaaaaaa that they had to put in the bin this summer 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Porkiepies

VIP Member
I don't really care what phone they get, what I am concerned about is their total lack of awareness towards the current financial crisis so many are under and are likely to be facing soon. Lazy moaning about uploading a vlog cost £5 a day while they toured European service stations was just as insulting because that £5 probably earned them a few hundred. A lot of families are living with £5, using food banks and struggling to heat their homes. The two of them show no empathy towards any of that but Sarah expects some for the cost of uploading. Absolute selfish, materialistic cretins.

• Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts:

- Skipping through the advent calendar part. Borefest. No need for it everyday. But it adds an extra 5 or so minutes on 💵

- Hair always looks terrible. Just wash and brush it! Skanks.

- Making fidget toys rather than school work.

- Endorsing illegal activities with his electric scooter.

- Can you imagine driving past that twat woohooing down the street... What an embarrassment.

- Good to see Isabelle's schoolwork includes spending half an hour taking Instagram pictures.

- Skipped through half of this.

- They really need to sit down and talk to Esme about the importance of personal hygiene. She's 11. She needs to be washing regularly.

- That's ok. Esme doesn't need the rack in the bathroom because she doesn't use the bathroom to wash in.

- Isla can't handle Esme getting the limelight so has to chime in about irrelevant lip balm to get her 5 minutes of fame.

- Still no school work achieved.

- I hope Creepy doesn't go snooping through your phone, Sarah... Wonder what he'd find... 😏

- Advocado 😂😂😂😂

- To be fair, that dinner did look quite appetising. I'd eat it. Maybe not at the Mingham house. But I'd eat it. Just needed a bit more flavour added.

- Respect your boy's privacy?! You kidding?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Sal007

Well I thought I had seen it all but this latest vlog ends with yet another 'gift', supposedly from a Fan! This fan just happens to be a Key Worker and has said I love your vlogs ESPECIALLY your travel vlogs! Thank you for entertaining me! Then theres a present for each of them.
Are we really supposed to believe that an anonymous Key Worker is thanking the Inghams after all their rule breaking a potential spreading of the virus?? 🤔 I THINK NOT!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Impleo

VIP Member
I think you're absolutely right. The laughing smiley was the thought of Creepy and Lazy's Chavavan Tour of garage forecourts and campsites on the Island of Portuga"l being Creepy's showreel. THAT will NEVER not be funny!
:ROFLMAO: I think he got all excited when they had a freebie trip to the Maldives and thought he was going to bring the channel back to its former glory. It all went downhill in Scotland when he completely stole the vlogging style of genuinely well-respected travel vloggers and they made a tit of themselves with the "sheeps grazing in the field". Then he tried to pass someone's Helvellyn photo off as his own and had a paddy when he was caught out, and then there was the 14 country road trip of dreams that never was...

• Haha
Reactions: 41