Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rollercoaster

Chatty Member
It's clear to see the kids have no clear routine! Jace has no chance of speaking properly as not on of them talk to him in a normal tone of voice or correct him with the right word for things.

The poor dog is desperate for attention, the other day jumping on Isabelle, the she put the dog in the other room and closed the door! Then jumping up and Jace pushing her down and screaming at the dog!

Christmas morning will be interesting with Isla fighting for her space in the over reactions of esme, Isabelle emotional reaction to the wrapping paper, Esme's oh my oh my and mmmmmm mmmmmm to the best Christmas Dinner ever! And Jaces grunts and squeals! Gooodddd boy. The poor dog locked out the way and probably some emotional, best day ever, omg, wow, present of announcement!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Clairer86

VIP Member
They are fucking disgusting... But lots of people are calling them out on it so thats good. I typed out a comment and posted it, but i think im blocked because i went on again on my partners account and my comment no longer was there.

I dont think ive disliked a group of people as much as i hate the Minghams. They are truly disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Sal007

Oh dear, there must of been too many negative comments tonight as the comments have been turned off! This family is so false! They only like it when the comments consist of people saying how wonderful they are and what perfect parents they are! Anything negative is deleted or the poster blocked! If they spent as much time educating their children as they must do reading and deleting comments, they might be slightly better parents! Of course if they stopped vlogging and put their children back in school, they would be even better parents!
Sadly it’s all about MONEY! The sad thing is no amount of money will bring back the precious memories that they are missing out on! Do they really think vlogging is capturing all those precious times?! How could it when all the reactions are so fake! Poor Isla walks into every situation with her mouth wide open, while waiting to see how her sisters react! Then we have the screaming or crying!! So predictable and so SAD!
Christmas will be another year where their presents are piled high and they will unwrap them and say Thank You! Then they will never touch the gifts again! SPOILT BRATS the lot of them! I dread to think what the future holds for them. But I hope one of them sues their parents for ruining their chance of a normal childhood!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

L1fe0nM@rs

VIP Member
They’re just not very good at anything. They don’t know the real words for basic things - renovating the house, no it’s a make over at most. They had good views in the past cos it was relatable, doing normal things like a soap opera make people feel they were “friends”. They had an agency to take out any of the really shit bits and set up opportunities for blogging. Everything they do now is shit. I don’t do YouTube as my job but do work in a related field where you need to plan your social and stuff. They should have an idea of what the hope to convey over a period of time such as Christmas with some overall objectives and sit and plan the week so there’s a bit of a balance. There’s no question those kids should be in school, they are not getting an education. That would also give them stuff to talk about. They are bored and they are boring.

They are just shit people. Who wants to watch shit people living a shit life?

• Heart

Gymgirl

Chatty Member
Oh my fellow tattlers, we are in for a surprise tonight!! Surprising my wife with a £4000 early Christmas present. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Puts the amount in the title to show off, what a time to be a downright asswipe about how much money you have. A lot of my friends can barely afford Christmas let alone £4000 anything.
Plus saying the amount is just crass. And common.. Just like the minghams.
Show whatever it is.. But you don't say the price... Nobs

LindaaLouu

Jace is only scared of dinosaurs because his man child of a father, chased him around primark with one and laughed at his fear. Twat. Utter twat.

• Wow

Sally1993

Chatty Member
Time and time again, Sarah and Chris prove themselves to be ABSOLUTE FUCKING BELLENDS. How insensitive can they get?

• Heart

Bingbunny

The Christmas Day vlogs set my teeth on edge. It's just chaos with all kids opening presents all at once, one child will be showing what they got and the others will be shouting in the back clamouring for attention. For 30 mins straight. They don't even look at what they have properly before they're onto the next it's like a race. Why anyone would look forward to this every year I do not know
with Isla saying “wait” before every sentence and Esme “no way you didn’t” and “I wanted thaaaaaaat” with dickhead Creepy and his constant “you’re so welcome babe” “you deserve it”🙄 the greed and grabbing is so vulgar.

and Isabelle sat on the floor crying with a present in her lap (usually the latest iPhone)

• Haha
  • Heart

Kitty2020

VIP Member
Does anyone else think it’s really weird that they let Isabelle lip sync twice now on tiktok to an Ariana grande song that is literally titled 34+35 (69) which talks crudely about sexual intimate relations when she is 15 years old! The internet is not a safe space to be posting that at 15 years olds it is disgusting
It’s appalling - I looked up the ‘song’ - THIS is what the 15 year old, who plays at believing in elves, has fake ‘panic attacks’ and gets overly excited opening advent calendars is portraying on another platform.
THIS is what the criminal excuse for parents have allowed her to mime...

‘Can you stay up all night? (All night)
Fuck me 'til the daylight’.

There’s also stuff about not needing ‘side dick’ but the song’s title, which she sings along with (teeth whitened) is a reference to giving and receiving oral sex.

She’s FIFTEEN! This is out there for anyone to see - along with her being paraded in bikinis, shorts... why the fuck are they abusing her this way?

Chris Ingham is a dangerous pervert, attracted to pubescent girls as he’s so underdeveloped that he could not possibly sustain a relationship with an adult. His wife was a vulnerable teen when they met - she has grown into an emotionally immature utterly dysfunctional train wreck.

Sarah - get help! Are you even capable of taking a step back to see what you are doing to your children?
This. Is. Not. Normal.
You say the TikTok is on your phone - no one believes that - so here, take a look at the screenshots and go look up what she’s singing about. Do you even care - or is B&M more important? Your teen is ripe for some creep to come into her life and wreck it further - look at the example of ‘manhood’ that she lives with. It’s these circumstances that lead young, vulnerable girls to seek out a ‘father figure’ - especially when the mother is complicit and far more obsessed with the latest addition- the ‘Cleva boy’ who is now also displaying worrying traits such as snatching and general brattiness.
You did this - both of you.

Again, Sarah - look. These are the faces pulled whilst miming about oral sex. Let that sink in.

If it’s true that you do read Tattle - never mind addressing the ‘haters’ - take the sound advice that’s being offered for free and grow the fuck up.

Oh and Happy Birthday 🤣

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick

thegreencow

VIP Member
This is exactly what they do; create drama and controversy and then sit in the downstairs loo reading all the negative comments before turning them off. He can brag about money all he wants but I would rather be in a happy marriage with a faithful spouse than be (pretending to be) rich. First question that popped into my head when I saw the title was; what has he done this time? Which Ibis did he use?

They are influencers who have more than enough money to help others less fortunate than themselves. Why not donate the 4k to a local charity, zoo, animal shelter, homeless shelter or just that is really struggling right now? I've never known more selfish people. They don't even do anything for the homeless anymore like they used to.

This is going to end badly for them because no one can live a lie like this for years and years, it will eventually take it's toll. Prinny will (naturally) snap at Jace after months of being poked and prodded and either be sent to a rescue centre/puppy farm or put to sleep. Sarah will have another baby and become a single mum whilst Creepy goes off to start a new life with whichever vulnerable teen girl he is sleeping with at the time, Isla will become her mum and probably a failed influencer, Isabelle will have breakdown and who knows what will happen to Esme.. although I hope she will escape someday. In a few years it will probably be made into one of those movies on the Lifetime channel.

• Sad
  • Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
It sounds like they are still planning on going away for christmas though as she said she wants to take the tree with her. If she loves the tree so much why not stay at home where the tree is already up and decorated?

They only go away to get the girls in the hot tub, I don't know why they haven't bought one for use at home by now. Over the years I'm sure it would have worked out cheaper than all the forest holiday and cottage trips, and hiring the trailer for the mountain of presents. They never actually leave the place once they get there anyway.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

emerald

VIP Member
I will just be going about my day, having a quiet moment at work or brushing my teeth or something and my mind will drift to Big Sarah saying she changes the time on that big fucking clock they have in their dining room. What is the point in having that giant CLOCK if the time is never right?? I can't stop thinking about the redundancy of it 😩

• Haha
I’m not good at attaching photos etc but didn’t Lazy the pound-sign say she had paid a fortune and £50 import tax for 4 tubes of ora gel for Frank and families Christmas present? Well more the fool her
5307502A-27EB-488A-99A4-B67EE5C00EBB.jpeg

• Haha

Fozziebear79

Chatty Member
WTF is lazy trying to prove here😡
To me it looks like Issy felt guilty about going but usually thats because of something she's heard . Probably told it upsets chris that she goes to see her real dad ? Why would she only write it to Chris and not Sarah or her sisters 🤔

• Heart
  • Sad

Neck lace

VIP Member
They could have spent that money on buying online tutors for the girls. They don"t seem to be doing any home school work at all now. Didn't the girls' private school get a big four weeks off at Christmas? Sarah may be going with Isabelle and Esme's term dates still. But at private school, they get much longer holidays as the children have longer school days (8 hours instead of six). The girls were certainly not doing 8 hours a day of home school work.

She may well now have a very expensive phone but to get that, she has to put up with a husband who wouldn't let her look all through his phone, even if his life depended on it.

Last edited:

Web30

VIP Member
Those folding phones just seem weird to me. Id be so worried about breaking it.

Also what has he done this time... only ever treats her when hes up to something.

The Christmas Day vlogs set my teeth on edge. It's just chaos with all kids opening presents all at once, one child will be showing what they got and the others will be shouting in the back clamouring for attention. For 30 mins straight. They don't even look at what they have properly before they're onto the next it's like a race. Why anyone would look forward to this every year I do not know

• Heart