The Ingham Family #141 Kids quit school now opening advent calendars is a full-time job.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you're absolutely right. The laughing smiley was the thought of Creepy and Lazy's Chavavan Tour of garage forecourts and campsites on the Island of Portuga"l being Creepy's showreel. THAT will NEVER not be funny!
:ROFLMAO: I think he got all excited when they had a freebie trip to the Maldives and thought he was going to bring the channel back to its former glory. It all went downhill in Scotland when he completely stole the vlogging style of genuinely well-respected travel vloggers and they made a tit of themselves with the "sheeps grazing in the field". Then he tried to pass someone's Helvellyn photo off as his own and had a paddy when he was caught out, and then there was the 14 country road trip of dreams that never was...

• Haha
Reactions: 41
:ROFLMAO: I think he got all excited when they had a freebie trip to the Maldives and thought he was going to bring the channel back to its former glory. It all went downhill in Scotland when he completely stole the vlogging style of genuinely well-respected travel vloggers and they made a tit of themselves with the "sheeps grazing in the field". Then he tried to pass someone's Helvellyn photo off as his own and had a paddy when he was caught out, and then there was the 14 country road trip of dreams that never was...
More of a sh*tshow than a showreel :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ignoring the ridiculousness of how much she bought Jace (she’s got really issues when it comes to shopping it’s like a compulsion) where on Earth are they going to put everything?!

The new “playroom” isn’t very big at all, their house isn’t big enough for all their tat
They need a homeschool room not a playroom.
jace should have toys in the sitting room.I know it’s not going to happen

Reactions: 20
Anyone’s kids rooms have piles in for a good week or so until everything is out of packaging and sorted in a place or even no room to put it somewhere yet so it’s a bit of a bomb for a while? The girls bedrooms don’t have their presents in after Christmas and the playroom wouldn’t actually be able to cope with the 4 kids masses because they need to keep the ocd card for Chris! This is why he’s clearing out the garage it all just gets dumped in there after the brag of Christmas morning

Reactions: 23
Anyone know isabelles tik tok?
Therealsassybelle3 - it’s quite disturbing how the commenters profess her to be their idol, some writing that they wish they were as pretty as her. These clearly young girls are watching and hearing all these sexual references and calling her ‘queen’. They watch the family channel. Someone needs to shut this stuff down.

Reactions: 17
Sure the girls were upstairs playing last week, and found some plastic tat. Isla said she got it last Christmas. It didn’t even make it out of the packaging!!! And she says they are not spoilt. Just goes to show.

instead of buyingplastic tat,buy your kids something meaningful which they’ll value.
Don’t forget she’s bought each girl a switch

Reactions: 17
So much for "supporting local businesses" with that obscene amount of plastic tat from Smyths.
This was my thought exactly!! She loves the freebies from the small businesses nothing else.

Ridiculous amount of toys for a child who's not even 2. I thought some of them were too old for him. That sorting pie looked great but it only takes a second and he's put a small piece in his mouth. I wouldn't give it to my 3 year old - he would put them in his mouth!

Reactions: 14
Saw the vlog title - really thought she’d got the message. I mean no way would someone actually write that - bragging about how much their kids were getting, right? As has been noted, in these particularly difficult times for many. I was expecting a twist - that this was a haul of what her kids were getting to donate. Wouldn’t that have been cool?!

But no. Another sick display of her disorder to satisfy her need to buy/get given more & more. Chronically selfish, deluded and unwilling to even make an effort to moderate her behavior. If she really has a serious problem with hoarding & spending - deal with it off camera.

Reactions: 25
Ignoring the ridiculousness of how much she bought Jace (she’s got really issues when it comes to shopping it’s like a compulsion) where on Earth are they going to put everything?!

The new “playroom” isn’t very big at all, their house isn’t big enough for all their tat
i think they’re going to change the garage into a play room. complete with creepys dodgy wiring

what is their ebay acct?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I wanted to throttle the mare tonight with her snide “These are some of the extra toys I send to Santa” a lot of children with go with very little this year the backlash that some parents will get because they “haven’t sent extra presents to Santa”. My 9 year old was sat on his tablet while I was watching and he said “I thought you sent money to Father Christmas to make the presents not go out and buy them yourself” I told him people do it differently, I forgot he was in the room when I put it on TBF. Even he said some children in his class will be lucky if their mum or dad could give Father Christmas money this year, he said he’d be happy with whatever Father Christmas bought he wouldn’t need me or dad to “send extra presents to Santa” because there will be some children with nothing this year. I wonder if her 8 year old or 11 year old thinks like that?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Wait!!!! Is that Fray Bentos on the worktop? Definitely not the veg or vegan Fray Bentos coz those are in green tins. Looks like either the Just Chicken or Chicken and Bacon ones
BUSTED 😂🥓🍗
I knew it was only a matter of time before something was spotted in the background.
Nice one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The only reason she's buying all this stuff for Jace is because she's desperately trying to grab the views again that they got for their first viral christmas vlog. She hasn't realised it won't work, and it sure as hell won't work this year with the hardships so many people are facing financially. Her shoving it in people's faces how much money she's wasted on toys just for "show" won't sit well with people

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Don’t know if this has been mentioned. But does anyone find Esme’s ‘oh my’ so annoying 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.