The Ingham Family #141 Kids quit school now opening advent calendars is a full-time job.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait!!!! Is that Fray Bentos on the worktop? Definitely not the veg or vegan Fray Bentos coz those are in green tins. Looks like either the Just Chicken or Chicken and Bacon ones
Judging by the colours on those FB tins some were having chicken and the darker ones to the left look like the minced beef and onion. Vegetarian my arse 😂 why lie, it’s honestly like a compulsion with them that they have to lie! It’s very strange actually. It’s like when Sarah swears she’s a size 14 but folks eyes aren’t painted on and she is clearly an 18.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Judging by the colours on those FB tins some were having chicken and the darker ones to the left look like the minced beef and onion. Vegetarian my arse 😂 why lie, it’s honestly like a compulsion with them that they have to lie! It’s very strange actually. It’s like when Sarah swears she’s a size 14 but folks eyes aren’t painted on and she is clearly an 18.
She's been doing a Pam from Gavin and Stacey. She's probably got a secret compartment full of Pepperamis 🐷 in her handbag for an on-the-go snack 😉🕵️‍♀️ Tucks it away for later and whips out a cheese string if one of the Ifam is close by

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Such an obscene amount of junk for a child so young (or for anyone for that matter) but you just know there's going to be a tit tonne more stuff than this that he actually recives Christmas day and every day until then.

Reactions: 15
Not boasting but I’ve been vegetarian for more than 30 years and never eaten one of those crappy pies in a tin. Even if they claim to contain no meat. No one in my family, meat eater or not, eats that tit on my watch. I mean, they’re not veggie, most people aren’t; it’s fine but just duck off with banging on about it:

why Oh why are they such idiots?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Not boasting but I’ve been vegetarian for more than 30 years and never eaten one of those crappy pies in a tin. Even if they claim to contain no meat. No one in my family, meat eater or not, eats that tit on my watch. I mean, they’re not veggie, most people aren’t; it’s fine but just duck off with banging on about it:

why Oh why are they such idiots?
Only time I would buy a fb pie if I was really skint and needed something to eat

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can safely say I’ve not suffered one of these pies. I’m no Nigella or Mary Berry but manage to put good fresh food on the table every day. I’m reliably informed these tinned pies can be obtained from the pound shop. She could have gotten a fresh chicken and veg for the same money and if she can put pies in the oven and heat some peas she could have cooked a ‘proper Carvery’ 🍗 for her kids

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Can you imagine every single present opened on Christmas you’ll hear ‘ow ow ow owt’ etc and ‘what do you say, cleeeever boy’ with Jace - how painful. And the girl will be screaming stupidly at some Harry Potter tat whilst Chris tells Isabelle ‘you’re so welcome babe’. Does anyone remember when he used to say to Isla - ‘boo boo’ - ‘you’re so welcome booboo’ makes me feel sick

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
she thinks she has curly hair 🤣🤣🤣
Ridiculous isn’t it. Wish someone would tell her that’s not curls it’s just unbrushed, unhealthy frizz. 🙄

I cringed for Sarah in that vlog. She must be deeply unhappy to feel the need to spend so much and buy so many presents for a child that’s not even 2 yet. Where will they store them on a house with no storage and when will they even play with them? It’s grotesque and unnecessary. She’s clearly just trying to feed her shopping addiction.

Reactions: 34
:ROFLMAO: I think he got all excited when they had a freebie trip to the Maldives and thought he was going to bring the channel back to its former glory. It all went downhill in Scotland when he completely stole the vlogging style of genuinely well-respected travel vloggers and they made a tit of themselves with the "sheeps grazing in the field". Then he tried to pass someone's Helvellyn photo off as his own and had a paddy when he was caught out, and then there was the 14 country road trip of dreams that never was...
Ah no dont forget the voiceover of "the first of many raindrops trickled down the windshield" .....like yeah, that's how rain works. Many raindrops come at once.

How long did the cheesy rip off voiceover style last? A week? Before that became too much effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can you imagine every single present opened on Christmas you’ll hear ‘ow ow ow owt’ etc and ‘what do you say, cleeeever boy’ with Jace - how painful. And the girl will be screaming stupidly at some Harry Potter tat whilst Chris tells Isabelle ‘you’re so welcome babe’. Does anyone remember when he used to say to Isla - ‘boo boo’ - ‘you’re so welcome booboo’ makes me feel sick
I remember that with Isla and it was after she’d opened ‘every’ gift too 🙄 Also let’s hope Isabelle doesn’t have to listen to the constant ‘You’re welcome babe, or gorgeous” or whatever other pet name he decides to call her.

Reactions: 20
He’s really fucked up their livelihood. Didn’t she mention at one point that she’d been “trying to keep him alive”? I wonder if he manipulated her into staying? You take the kids, I take my life kind of thing. I do wonder where they’d be if she’d carried on without him (and got rid of his filthy arse)?

Don’t forget she’s bought each girl a switch
A Switch or a Switch Lite? How silly to give them all a Switch, if that is the case.

Wow she's not the shrinking violet they portray her as on the vlogs.
The trouble is that she is still a child at 15 and the reality that these videos are online for anyone to watch, and will remain so forever more, will not completely compute. It's all good and well messing about in your bedroom, but not having a responsible adult to filter what she puts online is outrageous.

This is the pie in a tin stored at room temperature, right? :sick: That is disgusting. Sorry to anyone here who indulges!:whistle:

Reactions: 16
Ah no dont forget the voiceover of "the first of many raindrops trickled down the windshield" .....like yeah, that's how rain works. Many raindrops come at once.

How long did the cheesy rip off voiceover style last? A week? Before that became too much effort.
I wish they'd still do the voiceovers now. "Big lazy is about to prepare a juicy carvery, we're having a juicy and delicious vegetarian meat pie, the bestest carvery in our whole entire lives. Outside the first of many raindrops fell and inside there could be shouts of 'owt owt owt go' heard. This Christmas is going to be the very much lot bestest magicalist"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I wish they'd still do the voiceovers now. "Big lazy is about to prepare a juicy carvery, we're having a juicy and delicious vegetarian meat pie, the bestest carvery in our whole entire lives. Outside the first of many raindrops fell and inside there could be shouts of 'owt owt owt go' heard. This Christmas is going to be the very much lot bestest magicalist"
"Whilst the eldest child is observed making a paella smoothy and singing about 69s"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.