The Ingham Family #137 Creepy dropped from Sinnaz by Lee Deliveroo... Woohoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That outfit on Jace looks like it should be on a little girl (though I think if it was I would probably think it wasn’t for little girls either it’s just one of those ugly outfits that should be left in the shop! 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
My sister would lie like this about her ex as he was pretty useless and cheated on her, but she would make up nice things he had done for her, running a bath, going out to buy her chocolates or flowers and surprising her etc. she was in a fantasy world aswell.
my husband always reckons that when a man buys flowers hes got something to hide...my husband is also the least romantic man in the world but also the most hardworking man ever

Well eyebrow tinting was clearly a fail! You can see a giant patch were she put the second coat on while she’s in the kitchen talking about her vitamin intake 😂
pretty much like Chris with his just for men , big ginger patches

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
So at 6.30 pm Jace is still down for his afternoon nap??? Sorry but my 1 year old would be in bed by then near enough and sleep until a normal time, you know before 8am like every other normal family in the UK! Not only that but on the fire close enough for him to reach is a burning candle wax melt, utterly ridiculous and damn right dangerous. This family have a cheek to call themselves a “normal family”, they aren’t relatable to any other family I have ever known.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
So, when do we think the pregnancy announcement will be?
- Start of vlogmas
- Lazy's birthday (a sort of 'thanks for my gifts, now here's a gift for you' staged announcement)
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day late Christmas present

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
- Start of vlogmas
- Lazy's birthday (a sort of 'thanks for my gifts, now here's a gift for you' staged announcement)
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
Christmas day miracle baby

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I have just caught up with the thread.
I am speechless at eyebrow colour in a kids craft box, that toddler being awake at 22.57, the skirts, the coldsores.
Just got home after 8 hr fulltime job finally crashed on the sofa.
Husband cooking dinner today 😍

What on earth is wrong with those folks??!!
Well whenever jace seems to go for his ‘ big nap ‘ it’s dark outside ! If she could be arsed to get up earlier then so would jace and they could bring his nap time and bedtime forward ! He’s been programmed to sleep in late and go to bed late hasn’t he .

Reactions: 25
Hilarious lazy stating ‘ I mean I wear disposable masks so it can’t be that ‘ then Isla in the background ‘ well it’s probably the masks you re use spreading it.’ This girl is the only one who talks any sense 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I really think they will struggle with any vlogmas content this year and so a potential pregnancy could be used for several vlogs.

They have already decorated for Christmas. After quarantine I think Sarah will go to home bargains/b&m to buy more decorations and maybe some new joovet covers. By December they will have done room "Christmas makeovers" for all the rooms.

Even if lockdown ends on 2nd Dec, Bradford is likely to be back into at least tier 3 or whatever new higher tier they come up with. So things to do will still be more limited. Shops may open, but with how busy they will be and social distancing in place I'm not sure it will go down well with her standing around filming. Imagine queuing to get in the white rose centre, to get in and their entire family (plus nana) are standing around shouting into a camera.

There won't be Christmas markets, fairs, and anything that is open will likely be tickets in advance to keep control of numbers. They never plan anything in advance.

No Lapland. Possibly no trip to a hot tub for Christmas itself.

Reactions: 23
- Start of vlogmas
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
Secret Santa gift for Creepy. Urine soaked stick.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
15 yrs old ... needing assistance lighting a few tea lights?
It's really sad to see that she would like a healthy diet and eats a healthy lunch ... with an omg so good looking peach yoghurt.
I swear ... every single yoghurt i ate in my life or should i say in my entiruuuuh life - looks like this .... its a yoghurt not more, not less!!!

Uhh she is crashing the healthiness with hot chocolate, marshmellow, Christmas cake and basically whatever her parents put in front of her.

I hope for Isabelle that she gets the hang of doing her own stuff. She is 15 acting like a 7yr old - if not on tiktok.
I'm really sorry for her sake
And they looked like they have melted the chest of drawers they were on 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.