The Ingham Family #137 Creepy dropped from Sinnaz by Lee Deliveroo... Woohoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to laugh in the vlog yesterday at Jace being dressed like little Lord Fauntleroy whilst poor Esme looked as if she had no clothes on (shorts and those god awful sliders that don’t fit her....in NOVEMBER? 🙄)
Sarah...for Petes sake....go to the bloody GP and get those cold sores sorted! Isla and Esme saying thank you for those gifts....Isla is so grabby, I can’t stand it.
Isabelle has clearly learnt the word aesthetic from Instagram or tiktok, everything is about how it looks...even if she hates cucumber water....it looks good!
I despair for them all. I get depressed watching Sarah sloth around watching endless Christmas movies (in November) whilst her kids just have to educate themselves. Also they will have issues with Jace later on in life...anything he doesn’t like “GO” I mean...how RUDE is that? I know he’s a toddler but you can still teach manners to the kid! 😞

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
“Aesthetic” is definitely a sort of buzz word for teens these days - earliest I’ve seen it being used in that way was is probably 2016.

Again, probably a TikTok influenced word.
Yes definitely a tik tok thing. My 13 yr old wants aesthetic shirts. I have no idea what that is? When I asked she said I will show you. Went right to Tik Tok...Still don’t know really what it is lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guys I just had the most aesthetic sandwich. It had meat in but no it was fake I promise. Well the doctor at the hospital saw my coldsore tonsillitis pregnant toe and gave me the ham and told me I have to eat it, I know I don't have to defend myself!

I'm just wondering what renovations to do today? I have some clean clothes to put away and I'm thinking it will change the whole feel of the room.

Later in the week I'm starting a major renovation project. I'm going to change every duvet cover in the house! I've heard they might be washable, do you think it's worth trying or just stick them in the garage with the other used ones? I think I'll just vacuum the sheets though.

Then I can take every member of my family and show them their new room makeovers, if I don't hear omg from the kids and that's soooooo preeeetty from my husband I won't be happy after all that hard work!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Sarah talking about every other reason why she might have cold sores yet missing out the most important one.... The herpes virus lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yes definitely a tik tok thing. My 13 yr old wants aesthetic shirts. I have no idea what that is? When I asked she said I will show you. Went right to Tik Tok...Still don’t know really what it is lol
I have experience of people at school calling everything aesthetic. I think that it's just a shortening of "aesthetically pleasing" and it's to describe appealing things.

Reactions: 8
I have experience of people at school calling everything aesthetic. I think that it's just a shortening of "aesthetically pleasing" and it's to describe appealing things.
So like on a shirt what makes it aesthetically pleasing? A button, stripes, zipper, pocket, lace?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So like on a shirt what makes it aesthetically pleasing? A button, stripes, zipper, pocket, lace?
It can be anything. Colour, style, shape, you name it. Having looked at Isabelle's IG, I'd say the photo with the white bucket hat would be an "aesthetic outfit". Urban Dictionary has a good definition of it! Just look for number 5 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The light ring that Isabelle was banging on about yesterday, has anyone ever seen lazy or her using one ever? Did lazy use one when she had her Sarah talks tit channel? 🤔
Sorry to quote my own post but thought I should elaborate on why I’m asking.
The other day I purchased a light ring for my niece from lazies beloved store B&M.
So two things concern me if they didn’t already have one. 1. They’ve broken lockdown to go buy one. Or 2. They ordered online and Isabelle, without flinching,very easily lied.
Both of which I’m happily to be proven wrong on, hence the original question as I’ve never watched Sarah spouts crap channel.

Reactions: 6
Another thought, why wait to do the tree when Jace was in bed? Our family tradition is we all do it together, music on, mince pies out. That’s memories not shove it up for a vlog!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why is Chris plugging his old skater boi video from March 2019 on his insta story?
The caption also says guess which day Sarah is gonna go into labor 🤔 Hinting at something?
Sorry to quote my own post but thought I should elaborate on why I’m asking.
The other day I purchased a light ring for my niece from lazies beloved store B&M.
So two things concern me if they didn’t already have one. 1. They’ve broken lockdown to go buy one. Or 2. They ordered online and Isabelle, without flinching,very easily lied.
Both of which I’m happily to be proven wrong on, hence the original question as I’ve never watched Sarah spouts crap channel.
i think Sarah has used one before, I could be remembering wrong but I’m sure I’ve seen it in a mirror when she filmed with the mirror behind her
If they ordered it online there wouldn’t really be need to lie about it anyways

Reactions: 7
Hi Lazy and Creepy, This morning before work. I had a shower, washed my hair and cleaned my teeth. Then to be really "extra" I put on a clean outfit so you might say I renovated myself. I do it every day though so I'm not sure if it counts as major work or just a little makeover; could you let me know your thoughts? What would YOU both do?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just seen izzys latest Tik Tok and it makes me so uncomfortable on one hand she comes across as so much younger than her age (which is also worrying) then she posts videos trying to be sexy it’s so wrong 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Just seen izzys latest Tik Tok and it makes me so uncomfortable on one hand she comes across as so much younger than her age (which is also worrying) then she posts videos trying to be sexy it’s so wrong 😭
The tik tok of Esme is just as bad, and she's only 11!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I didn't find it that bad, if anything it made me sad that she did her makeup and got ready just to sit at home. Not that they can go out right now but she should be off meeting friends (pre covid)

Reactions: 5
I’ve just looked at Izzy’s tiktok, the one where she’s posing in the misery bought pink see through skirt is too much

Reactions: 9
She trying to appeal to a large audience now that the family channel only gets views from 11 year olds.

Reactions: 7
Why is Chris plugging his old skater boi video from March 2019 on his insta story?
The caption also says guess which day Sarah is gonna go into labor 🤔 Hinting at something?

i think Sarah has used one before, I could be remembering wrong but I’m sure I’ve seen it in a mirror when she filmed with the mirror behind her
If they ordered it online there wouldn’t really be need to lie about it anyways
Thank you........I know they’d have no reason but that doesn’t seem to stop this family as they need to dramatise everything for content. It would have been very sad had they not already had one

Reactions: 2
What actually is izzys TikTok ?
and what are the rules? Isn’t esme too young for TikTok? The account should be deleted if so.....

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.