The Ingham Family #137 Creepy dropped from Sinnaz by Lee Deliveroo... Woohoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sick to death of hearing Isabelle say ‘aesthetic’ every single day. Even about stuff that doesn’t even make sense

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I am sick to death of hearing Isabelle say ‘aesthetic’ every single day. Even about stuff that doesn’t even make sense
Me toooooo. Has she suddenly discovered this new word and now has to use it all the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Four puppies, I’m so envious. Are they pups from your own dog or have you decided to have four? Either way it will be chaos. I lost 2 of mine recently a 17 year old terrier and then a 14 year old who pined away for his friend. I’m down to two dogs and am looking forward to an improvement in Covid for everyone’s sake but also to get a puppy or two.
So sorry
about your fur friends. I know how you feel. I still have 2 cats and a dog and have just started a job being away during the week so I can't in good conscience take on anymore right now. I yearn to, but I can't.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What is it with these Inghams types who say they do not want to eat meat but go out and buy food that has been created to look and taste like meat?

If you like meat THAT much just eat friggin meat!

Reactions: 19
Me toooooo. Has she suddenly discovered this new word and now has to use it all the time!
You would find something ‘aesthetically pleasing’, not ‘aesthetic’. I can’t stand what I refer to as YouTube language.

What is it with these Inghams types who say they do not want to eat meat but go out and buy food that has been created to look and taste like meat?

If you like meat THAT much just eat friggin meat!
All they eat is highly processed crap and carbs. Where is the fresh produce? Where is the protein? I couldn’t believe my eyes the other day when they made a meat free spag bol and actually used veggies. Must have been a shock to their systems.

Reactions: 17
Gooood morning anti-ifam (sorry couldn't resist🤣)

Lazy blaming her vegetarian diet, cups of tea and masks for her cold sores but hasn't she always had this problem? Long before them turning vegetarian and required to wear masks? Not that she ever wears a mask as it should be worn (covering your mouth and nose, not as a decoration on your double triple chin in case you're wondering, lazy).

I found it absolutely ridiculous that Chris blamed the lighting for looking like a oompa loompa. No creepy, you will look like one no matter how many lights you change., :p

Also it was sad to see how excited Isabelle was for her cozy room not knowing when her parents will drag her away from home next to spend months stuffed in a tiny caravan.

Kudos to Inghams being responsible with candles! I mean I could understand if it was Isla who said she needed mum's help with tea lights but izzy?Maybe ifam will now send her faux led candles. I mean if lazy wants to act like she cares for her daughter's safety, great! But we all know lazy doesn't care, she must have just told lazy to parrot that so she doesn't get 'hate'
Maybe she should look into who is sending her daughter creepy see through pencil skirts and filter who is following her on social media because that's way more dangerous than lighting some stupid tea lights🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
“Aesthetic” is definitely a sort of buzz word for teens these days - earliest I’ve seen it being used in that way was is probably 2016.

Again, probably a TikTok influenced word.

Reactions: 10
It’s a ‘new’ word for her apart from ‘like’ Poor child her vocabulary is severely limited.

Reactions: 13
W
Just put it on your bed..... Ok where am I gonna sleep then?? For me those things would just been a pain in the ass.

Hmm where did Sarah suddenly get all those vitamins from.
Gooood morning anti-ifam (sorry couldn't resist🤣)

Lazy blaming her vegetarian diet, cups of tea and masks for her cold sores but hasn't she always had this problem? Long before them turning vegetarian and required to wear masks? Not that she ever wears a mask as it should be worn (covering your mouth and nose, not as a decoration on your double triple chin in case you're wondering, lazy).

I found it absolutely ridiculous that Chris blamed the lighting for looking like a oompa loompa. No creepy, you will look like one no matter how many lights you change., :p

Also it was sad to see how excited Isabelle was for her cozy room not knowing when her parents will drag her away from home next to spend months stuffed in a tiny caravan.

Kudos to Inghams being responsible with candles! I mean I could understand if it was Isla who said she needed mum's help with tea lights but izzy?Maybe ifam will now send her faux led candles. I mean if lazy wants to act like she cares for her daughter's safety, great! But we all know lazy doesn't care, she must have just told lazy to parrot that so she doesn't get 'hate'
Maybe she should look into who is sending her daughter creepy see through pencil skirts and filter who is following her on social media because that's way more dangerous than lighting some stupid tea lights🙄
whoever sent that skirt no doubt will have seen her wearing it on TikTok

Reactions: 7
The light ring that Isabelle was banging on about yesterday, has anyone ever seen lazy or her using one ever? Did lazy use one when she had her Sarah talks tit channel? 🤔

Reactions: 6
I know it’s horrible to say, and I do feel sorry for her... but I can not listen to anything Isabelle says. All she does is ramble on and what is she rambling about? No clue..I honestly have no idea what the girl is talking about. If lazy watches the vlogs, surely as a mother you’d see how developmentally delayed Esme and Isabelle are. Baffled!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I know it’s horrible to say, and I do feel sorry for her... but I can not listen to anything Isabelle says. All she does is ramble on and what is she rambling about? No clue..I honestly have no idea what the girl is talking about. If lazy watches the vlogs, surely as a mother you’d see how developmentally delayed Esme and Isabelle are. Baffled!
I have to skip everything Isabelle does and says , I just don't understand what she is trying to convey , the lack of words that kid knows is unbelievable , Sarah send your kids back to school or get them a home tutor , don't try and educate them yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 29
When Creepy goes downstairs for a nibble (sorry guys 😂)

View attachment 314970
I thought he didn’t like foreplay 🤣🤣🤢

I have to skip everything Isabelle does and says , I just don't understand what she is trying to convey , the lack of words that kid knows is unbelievable , Sarah send your kids back to school or get them a home tutor , don't try and educate them yourself
I feel mean saying it but as soon as her face pops up I fast forward. Also the unnecessary interruptions when someone els is talking, but she has nothing relevant to say, it really bugs me.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I thought he didn’t like foreplay 🤣🤣🤢

I feel mean saying it but as soon as her face pops up I fast forward. Also the unnecessary interruptions when someone els is talking, but she has nothing relevant to say, it really bugs me.
she just repeats what her mother is saying usually

Reactions: 10
Morning tattlers❤ I hope you’re safe and well...I’ve had a few days off, been busy with personal life, etc. I’ve caught up on the recent threads...and here are some of my thoughts...thank you to thegreencow and others who always do an excellent job with the rundown of their vlogs as I personally wouldn’t be able to sit through a vlog myself, so the rundowns make it easier for me and other fellow tattlers🤗:
- That “renovation” is just moving crap into another room that crap was left in...I might as well call me “renovating” my arse from the bedroom to the kitchen “inspiring” at this rate...
- In my opinion, Prinny Woo Too, should’ve stayed at Jane and Steve’s house. All her needs were obviously met. Yes, she is not their dog to look after but they must see that prinny’s needs aren’t met with them? I believe Chris breaking a quarantine rule was them trying to cause “controversy” and gather views in because their vlog content has gone from watching paint dry to actually using a hairdryer to dry the paint...they think they are above the law but that has proven a hit and miss (I think) a few times, actually...hope the police do take this seriously and fine them both where it hurts...
- It’s genuinely nice to see that the kids are ACTUALLY glad to be at home...too bad that isn’t gonna last...😕
- I do speculate that they won’t be going anywhere fancy or nice for Christmas this year...they might just stay at home, as the girls seem genuinely happy and at comfort...but Sarah and Chris don’t see that as “bringing in the views” so I expect they’ll be tonnes of argument and stress over where they’ll be going for Christmas?
- Also...how is Chris coping now that he’s not soaking up all the “sweaty glory” of being a part of the Sinnazz?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.