The Ingham Family #137 Creepy dropped from Sinnaz by Lee Deliveroo... Woohoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been a vegetarian for 21 years now and its come along in leaps and bounds what fake meat products etc you can buy now. Some of them are really good! (I managed to make a meal for an ex boyfriend who was a massive carnivore and even he thought it was real meat!)
This lot show exactly how NOT to be a vegetarian. How they have any energy to function I do not know*

*Well actually that could explain a lot in Lazy's case... 🤣
You and me both, sista/brutha ☺ but I have maybe 10 years on you 🙂
When buying vegan stuff, I’m really into the pea and mushroom protein based products. Quorn was one of the first, but I’ve got stomach pains more than once from their vegan range, so I avoid it.

This lot are utterly clueless and revel in their ignorance. There is no shortage of info out there if one wants a healthy balanced diet. Yes, everyone would be better off not consuming animal products, but simply dropping processed animal flesh for processed soy/wheat etc., based products, is not going to give your body, especially the young and old. Add in all the sugar products & lack of routine and those kids are being seriously shafted.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe Lazy will make another video of her (forced) crying about the herpes lips like she did with the toe cancer 😂
Screenshot 2020-09-16 181003.png
Screenshot 2020-09-16 182705.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
You would find something ‘aesthetically pleasing’, not ‘aesthetic’. I can’t stand what I refer to as YouTube language.

All they eat is highly processed crap and carbs. Where is the fresh produce? Where is the protein? I couldn’t believe my eyes the other day when they made a meat free spag bol and actually used veggies. Must have been a shock to their systems.
And no doubt shocked the sewers.

Reactions: 2
Just seen izzys latest Tik Tok and it makes me so uncomfortable on one hand she comes across as so much younger than her age (which is also worrying) then she posts videos trying to be sexy it’s so wrong 😭
"You know that I'm smoking dope" No Hun, you're playing with the tuff tray.

Good to see Lazy and Creepy are keeping tabs on the TikTok accounts when the first word of Esme's is "duck". (Guaranteed this one will be deleted later after they've read here)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
What actually is izzys TikTok ?
and what are the rules? Isn’t esme too young for TikTok? The account should be deleted if so.....
Therealsassybelle3 and Esme “technically” uses the “family” TikTok account so that’s how they get around that

• Angry
Reactions: 8
The tik tok of Esme is just as bad, and she's only 11!
What’s Esmé’s/ family name on the account?

What is it with these Inghams types who say they do not want to eat meat but go out and buy food that has been created to look and taste like meat?

If you like meat THAT much just eat friggin meat!
Speaking as one who from time to time does eat ‘substitutes’ - they do not look like meat. When did you last see a sausage in a field? 🤣. Bacon strips do not look like pigs. Same with burgers & mince - could be anything. We vegans & veggies might also enjoy fake fish fingers, or ‘tofish’ n chips occasionally, but if it was made to look like a fish with a fake bone...? Nope!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So in yesterday’s tik tok Isabelle chose a song with smoking dope in it and Esme’s starts with the F word and apologise’s for the swearing, yep so much parental control there I see!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
What is it with these Inghams types who say they do not want to eat meat but go out and buy food that has been created to look and taste like meat?

If you like meat THAT much just eat friggin meat!
Its not that vegetarians don't like the taste of meat, its about the process. Meat substitutes also makes the transition easier.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.