The Ingham Family #137 Creepy dropped from Sinnaz by Lee Deliveroo... Woohoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made me laugh she's blaming the masks when we barely saw her wear one and they havnt left the house for a week 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hilarious lazy stating ‘ I mean I wear disposable masks so it can’t be that ‘ then Isla in the background ‘ well it’s probably the masks you re use spreading it.’ This girl is the only one who talks any sense 😂😂😂😂
I bet she got a gob full of rant after that from lazy, however it’s down to the editing..... fuckwit can’t even hear it and get rid!!! Professional videographer’MY ARSE’

Reactions: 19
I’m really sorry if this is irrelevant to this particular thread, but does anyone know/remember what Vlog is was where Esmè pushed infront of Isla when they were showing off outfits and Isla’s little face was like thunder? I can’t for the life of me remember what vlog but know it was ages and ages ago 🙂 any insight would be appreciated

Reactions: 5
I was talking to my sister about Sarah’s constant cold sore infestation and she said she should be tested for type 2 diabetes. Apparently the herpes virus increases the chances of developing the disease.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Chris has caught on what other vloggers have been doing for years - link down below to see what they were doing a year ago.
He knows he has to do everything he can to get views up because they're sinking.

Reactions: 19
I was talking to my sister about Sarah’s constant cold sore infestation and she said she should be tested for type 2 diabetes. Apparently the herpes virus increases the chances of developing the disease.
Well you're wrong because Sarah Ingham doesn't eat sugar, never has never will.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
CHRISTMAS ARRIVED EARLY IN OUR HOUSE!!

Creepy starts the vlog (way too close to the camera, they should've added a warning), saying he doesn't think we're ready for what he's about to show us. He's wearing a Christmas jumper. He does a wooooohoooooooo and says he's going all out because his wife isn't feeling good today because of her old sores. She's definitely pregnant. They're doing something special Christmas wise later. Esme has given Isla a makeover. Creepy gives Prinny some attention.

Creepy runs up the stairs to the bedroom, does his Christ the Redeemer pose and asks her to tell him it's making her day. Lazy says it's the best he's looked all year. Cackle. Creepy doesn't look too impressed. Creepy says he needs new Christmas jumper so if the ifam know any good ones lying about they should drop link in the comments. Everyone is settled into their schoolwork and he needs to clean the kitchen from breakfast. Time lapse of the dishwasher being emptied and refilled. Creepy wipes the worktops.

Lay loves how they've come home from the trip and Jace loves all his toys. She shows us her lips and says the one at the top is the worst one she's had in her whole life. Actually it isn't, the worst one she's had is when they were on honeymoon in Florida and it came all the way up her face along her nose. She has taken the spring scene out off the windows and cleaned the window.

Lazy dissolves a tablet and says she is trying to stock up on a many vitamin as she can. She was doing research last night and read that some people get cold sores 2/3 times a year but she gets them at least 4 times a month. She's taking vitamins, has cut out all fizzy drinks, lowered her caffeine to 2 cups of tea a day and is drinking loads of water. Lazy thinks she might be getting the cold sores because she is vegetarian so maybe she isn't getting the right amount of vitamins, or because of the face masks (which Creepy is allergic to because it takes the skin under his chin off), or because of the miscarriage. She doubts it's because of the miscarriage though because it was in August and her body returned to normal.

Isabelle cuts up carrot and cucumber, and makes a drink. Her schoolwork is completed. She love making lunch so she can make it look pretty. She has a bowl of carrot and cucumber, a peach yoghurt and a cucumber water.

Creepy is on the trampoline with Jace and the younger girls. Jace doesn't want his boots. Esme shows her new trick. Creepy says his boy looks Christmassy.

Esme and Isla have received a delivery box. They get bows, t-shirts, headbands, a Christmas tree decorations, hand sanitizer bottles. They run and show Lazy everything. It's from another business on Instagram and Lazy shows us the tree decorations the were sent with their names on.

Everyone in the house is living their Christmas dream so Isabelle has set up a Christmas room. She's put candles on the side (which Lazy helped her with), has snacks and a very sad looking hot chocolate. Excuse me? A 15 year old needed help with lighting tea lights?

Jace is having a nap and Lazy says they're going to transform the corner of the living room into something magical. The Christmas tree boxes are down. Isabelle and Esme are upstairs but they will be getting them down to help decorate. Isla couldn't wait and is downstairs with her Christmas t-shirt on. Creepy assembles the tree. He says they're hoping to change all the lighting over the period before Christmas because he hates the lights in the living room as it's bad for the camera. He sorted the tree lights out nicely last year but knocked over the box when they went away. He left it and decided to sort it out when they got home. He threw the lights back in the box and they're all tangled. Creepy tells Lazy she can untangle them but she says no.

The light are on the tree and Isla is ready to put the baubles on. The girls and Lazy decorate the tree. Lazy walk into the living room holding Jace and Creepy says good morning to him even though it's the evening. Esme says they should let Jace do the star. Creepy says he didn't know this until he was setting the vlog to go live but exactly a year ago today they put the tree up aswell. Then he tells us that's not true because they put the tree up on 15th November last year and this year they put it up on the 16th November. Footage of the tree decorations. They turn the lights on after a countdown from the girls. More footage of the tree and Jace looking at it. Lazy strokes Prinny.

Creepy thought he would treat Lazy to Home Alone because she isn't feeling well. Lazy isn't loving the tree this year. She usually goes shopping and adds a few things. Then they realised they had the wrong plug on the Christmas lights so that as why it didn't look right. They remembered they needed the adaptor and now it's fine. Jace has broke two baubles.

Creepy asks for the nimny (dummy) which he has had in his mouth since Lazy woke him up but apparently he's only just noticed it. Jace says ho ho ho. Creepy tell Isla to go and brush her teeth. He is going to get her queen and Jace to bed. He tells us to go and watch the video from one year ago today and see if we can notice any differences between the trees. He tells the ifam to go and tag him or Lazy on Instagram with their trees. The Christmas surprises aren't over yet. He asks Lazy why she is looking at him yet. Cackle. The best thig about quarantine is Creepy can't go out and skate so he can't come home and find that Lazy has turned the kitchen into a wooly wonderland.

End of vlog

What part of this gifted red t-shirt with a little Christmas tree on the side is Chrstmassy? Poor Isla had to pretend it wa the best thing she had ever recieved.
View attachment 314366

That's better, we don't have to look at his ugly mug now
View attachment 314375

View attachment 314353View attachment 314354View attachment 314355View attachment 314356View attachment 314359View attachment 314377
When the drug trial meds start kicking in

3003B046-D895-4A81-82D5-C84104579511.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Not watched the vlog, did Sarah get that outfit in 2 sizes for Jace because he was definitely in it last christmas. Only remembered cos it looked to small for him then!
It would have been on sale when Sarah bought it. She’s probably stocked up. Little Jason will have it in age 1 to 13.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh my God, the cold sores! Seriously, phone your GP, get some meds, change your carb (sugar) laden diet, change your pillowcase everyday, keep your lips moisturised at all times and for God's sake, stop touching them! There is obviously a reason she's getting them so frequently so start with the basics and if those don't work, see the GP again for whatever they would test for to find the underlying cause. I've never had a cold sore, it's not freaking rocket science.

Reactions: 24
Oh my God, the cold sores! Seriously, phone your GP, get some meds, change your carb (sugar) laden diet, change your pillowcase everyday, keep your lips moisturised at all times and for God's sake, stop touching them! There is obviously a reason she's getting them so frequently so start with the basics and if those don't work, see the GP again for whatever they would test for to find the underlying cause. I've never had a cold sore, it's not freaking rocket science.
My son gets them when he is stressed and run down (a cold) but usually has a stock of Zovirax handy as he says you can tell when one is coming as it tingles
I’ve had shingles ( so painful) and they give you Zovirax for that
Plus you are supposed to be extra clean and keep to your own hand towel etc so others don’t catch them as they are contagious not that I can see trampy making any effort 🙄

Reactions: 17
My God, can you imagine the click bait if she was diagnosed as being diabetic!! 😱🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sarah either needs to scrap being 'vegetarian' (pretty sure there was a packet of Wagon Wheels in the snack cupboard on yesterday's vlog although I imagine they'd say they're historic, pre-veggie Wagon Wheels...) or put some effort into it. She will feel rough eating nothing but carbs, soup, the odd bit of salad and junk food. That diet will catch up with all of them eventually.

Love how Lazy said she is lowering her caffeine intake from ‘3-2 cups’ per day to ‘2 cups’ per day. Sorry not really much of a reduction

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I believe they've become 'vegetarian' for the same reason a hell of a lot of students do. I also believe Izzy has been the driving force behind it. She's the prime age to convert (no hate to the veggie community). I believe they thought becoming 'veggie' would be cheap but they're that stupid they didn't realise all they're doing is replacing meat with fake meat.
I've said it before here, my kids turned 'veggie' when students, purely to save money. But none of them resorted to 'fake' meat. They all said it was disgusting.

I believe they've become 'vegetarian' for the same reason a hell of a lot of students do. I also believe Izzy has been the driving force behind it. She's the prime age to convert (no hate to the veggie community). I believe they thought becoming 'veggie' would be cheap but they're that stupid they didn't realise all they're doing is replacing meat with fake meat.
I've said it before here, my kids turned 'veggie' when students, purely to save money. But none of them resorted to 'fake' meat. They all said it was disgusting.
Even if it’s the odd bit of fake meat, but they eat it every day! It’s often highly processed as well. Especially because they said one of the main contributing factors for going veggie is for health reasons.
They aren’t ‘embracing’ being veggie at all. They don’t try new things. They have around 6 mushrooms between 6 people, with enough for ‘left overs’. Hardly balanced. They’ll loose interest in it soon enough, beyond lethargic from all the processes crap!!

Reactions: 14
I've been a vegetarian for 21 years now and its come along in leaps and bounds what fake meat products etc you can buy now. Some of them are really good! (I managed to make a meal for an ex boyfriend who was a massive carnivore and even he thought it was real meat!)
This lot show exactly how NOT to be a vegetarian. How they have any energy to function I do not know*

*Well actually that could explain a lot in Lazy's case... 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.