The Ingham Family #137 Creepy dropped from Sinnaz by Lee Deliveroo... Woohoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally. Chris saying ‘Sarah is not feeling well today,she is suffering really bad from cold sores’. Literally duck off, people dying from life threatening illnesses. Yet when she thought he had a health scare never stopped clogging about it!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Izzy loves spending lots of time to make her food look aesthetic ..... it’s literally a bowl of sliced carrots and sliced cucumber .... 🤦🏻‍♀️
Isla has more bloody sense and intelligence than her mother yet again, skanky Sarah is very dismissive with her comments - must be rough knowing your 7 year old (is she 7?8?) is considerably smarter than you. I feel bad for isla actually because she is a very bright little girl with a love for learning and she’s never going to reach the capacity she could in a stable home.
thank god someone was able to help the 15 year old light a couple of tea lights though - we were all seriously panicking about how “licherally dangerous it is”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Did Sarah really need to help a 15 year old fire some teacandles???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Izzy loves spending lots of time to make her food look aesthetic ..... it’s literally a bowl of sliced carrots and sliced cucumber .... 🤦🏻‍♀️
Isla has more bloody sense and intelligence than her mother yet again, skanky Sarah is very dismissive with her comments - must be rough knowing your 7 year old (is she 7?8?) is considerably smarter than you. I feel bad for isla actually because she is a very bright little girl with a love for learning and she’s never going to reach the capacity she could in a stable home.
I was more concerned that that was the entirety of her 'lunch snack' whatever one of them is. Then she had all those empty calories cars and e numbers later on

Reactions: 10
I was more concerned that that was the entirety of her 'lunch snack' whatever one of them is. Then she had all those empty calories cars and e numbers later on
the poor girl is really trying to eat a healthy diet - she often mentions it - but she clearly doesn’t know how to create a balanced healthy snack or meal due to the complete lack of brain cells in her home. It’s a shame.

Reactions: 25
Did Sarah really need to help a 15 year old fire some teacandles???
How embarrassing. Sarah and Chris projecting their anxieties to their kids. Now the kids feel like they’ve to justify all these little things, or otherwise ‘the trolls will be out’

Izzy, half the girls your age are probably already smoking cigarettes!! (Of course not good). But oh my god. Yet they openly talk about how theylet Her have alcohol...

Reactions: 16
Is she really going to spend this whole quarantine period just talking about her cold sores? Why does she never try to treat them? I've never had a cold sore but from knowing people that have they are annoying and uncomfortable, but I've never heard anyone spending days under a blanket on the sofa because they feel bad from cold sores.

Why doesn't she speak to her gp? They are unlikely to see her whilst she's in quarantine, but then they probably don't need to and can just discuss it on the phone. They know what cold sores are so don't really need to see them up close and personal.

Reactions: 22
#138 They seek him here they seek him there but don't be stupid foo I ain't been anywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The Ingham Family #138
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good....Ingham 2020

• Haha
Is she really going to spend this whole quarantine period just talking about her cold sores? Why does she never try to treat them? I've never had a cold sore but from knowing people that have they are annoying and uncomfortable, but I've never heard anyone spending days under a blanket on the sofa because they feel bad from cold sores.

Why doesn't she speak to her gp? They are unlikely to see her whilst she's in quarantine, but then they probably don't need to and can just discuss it on the phone. They know what cold sores are so don't really need to see them up close and personal.
I’ve had them all my life unfortunately. And they can be very painful, large & troublesome (bit like Sarah really) , But I get Aciclover tablets from my GP and it’s like a miracle tablet! It breaks the cycle of them and they heal much quicker. I’ve no idea why she doesn’t just speak to the doctor???

Renovations are complete! And I'm absolutely cream crackered! I moved the laundry from the washing machine to the dryer 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 50
10 million coldsores, taking vitamins, cutting down on caffeine, feeling ill... Hmm...🤰

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Ingham Family #138 Lazy up the duff? They're all looking rough. Lockdown? They don't give a stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’m so upset she bought this, I already had it on order and it’s just come, but it feels kind of tainted now like I bought it from their store!!!
It’s a load of crap the handle ripped straight off!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.