The Ingham Family #137 Creepy dropped from Sinnaz by Lee Deliveroo... Woohoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not really ‘proof’ tho was it.. you never saw Jane/Steve or the car. He could have parked his own car down the road and walked back

She’s vile, imagine if that was a child ifam who made the comment

Reactions: 36
I can’t listen to Lazy’s rants all the way through, she pisses me off too much

Reactions: 22
Not really ‘proof’ tho was it.. you never saw Jane/Steve or the car. He could have parked his own car down the road and walked back

She’s vile, imagine if that was a child ifam who made the comment
Exactly my thoughts too. They're usually defensive when they've been caught out and that footage could have easily been filmed because they knew there would be questions so they staged it. She never showed a time or date.

I find it so sad the children haven't seen the Grandparents for months and they put a staged reunion before natural reaction.
Also I really want to know if Granny gave them some "famous" Tuna Sandwiches.

Reactions: 25
47A1A4AC-4508-4AC6-AAD8-50D5E3B5090F.jpeg

jealous? for what, travelling during a pandemic and not obeying the rules, being known for grooming innocent girls, bullying everyone who disagrees with you... the list goes on, nobody is jealous sarah! it’s then calling you out for YOUR actions,

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
RANT RANT RANT RANT! We are long overdue surely...

Stick those turkey drummers in Chris, Sarah needs refueling ready for the rant 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.