The Ingham Family #137 Creepy dropped from Sinnaz by Lee Deliveroo... Woohoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for that , truly genius , I am dead :ROFLMAO:
No problem. @CheekyChappy made it, he's made loads of other great ones too that are well worth a watch x

Re tonight's vlog, wasn't it so thoughtful of Thomas to buy a toy recovery vehicle for Jace. Must bring back loads of happy memories of their amazing trip 😂 If I didn't know better I'd swear he was taking the piss!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I can see angels and hear celestial orchestra’s quite clearly.

God, I so love Thomas.

The low loader truck was just priceless. Sadly there wasn’t a black caaaaaa or a Chris model included but please having the perfect memento of their making memories trip is just stunnnninnnnn.

Many thanks on behalf of the Ingham’s Thomas, your a star

• Haha
Reactions: 35
No problem. @CheekyChappy made it, he's made loads of other great ones too that are well worth a watch x

Re tonight's vlog, wasn't it so thoughtful of Thomas to buy a toy recovery vehicle for Jace. Must bring back loads of happy memories of their amazing trip 😂 If I didn't know better I'd swear he was taking the piss!
Do you reckon Thomas's carers "encouraged" him to buy it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
"dogs incredible reaction" my dogs act like that when hubs comes in from work , in fact my two are even more hyper , oh and Chris definitely went to get her , 1st rule broken

Reactions: 22
"dogs incredible reaction" my dogs act like that when hubs comes in from work , in fact my two are even more hyper , oh and Chris definitely went to get her , 1st rule broken
I bet he nipped to the shop to get some dog treats first, so they could stuff their pockets full of them for maximum effect, to get the reaction they 'needed' for the vlog.

Reactions: 11
It's a short clip of the Pro-Bladders on tour, with Lee, Creepy and a couple of other guys dancing for the camera whilst driving along in the car. When the camera cuts to Creepy, in the back seat, he looks shell-shocked like he has no idea what to do so he pulls out the only move he knows, the rock/metal fingers in the air pose 🤘. He tries to fit in with the big boys but only ends up looking awkward AF.

How funny seeing him squirm at having an apparently unwanted camera thrust in his face, like he does to his kids (nearly) EVERY SINGLE DAY.
I’ve managed to see a version now, but Thank you.

Chris kind of had the ‘deer caught In headlights’ look

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love how she's showing proof 🤣 first time they have ever been able to prove anything

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No wonder Jace acted the way he did with Prinny, he's hardly had a chance to get to know her
Someone commented as to whether the shopping was an online order or not, I think it was a delivery as it looked to be in plastic crates?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet he nipped to the shop to get some dog treats first, so they could stuff their pockets full of them for maximum effect, to get the reaction they 'needed' for the vlog.
Could be she had been starved and sleeping in the caravan last night - just to get a heighten reaction. Did anyone else notice there was a bag for life full of food alongside the delivery?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.