The Ingham Family #137 Creepy dropped from Sinnaz by Lee Deliveroo... Woohoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh call me columbo but didn’t sarah have a cup of tea yesterday?
Where did they get the milk from yesterday?
Fibber 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The Inghams really do infuriate me. They upset Jace yesterday making such an over hyped entrance home. They over hype the girls all the time to the point where they literally scream making candy floss. Then they over hype Prinny coming home rather than calmly reintroducing Jace to her. Talking of Prinny, I am not convinced she stayed with Jane or we would have seen them at least in the back ground dropping her off. I think she was in kennels and they didn't want to pay out more. Even they wouldn't quarantine with her if she could stay with coco and get walked.
To get back to those 4 kids though. Being regularly so hyper excited is not only psychologically bad for you but the cortisol coursing through their bodies will contribute to autoimmune disorders in later life. Not to mention that Jace was actually really upset at the house and really scared of Prinny to begin with.
I hope for the children's sake they come off the internet soon.
Their behaviour is not that of normal children with normal lives, they seem to actually have developed full on vlogging hyped up personalities.
I only did child psychologically up to A Level so I am not totally qualified to do it but I would be fascinated by a study into vlogging children and how their personalities differ from children allowed to grow up without the constant threat of a camera in their face and also see a toxin screen comparison

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They’ve pinned a comment and are liking replies to that comment which are pretty harsh, poor girl was simply asking what was going on. They are just vile bullies

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Creepy once said he was bullied at school until he started bladdering, at which point he got to hang around with the cool kids. I doubt that he was ever a cool kid himself, but they probably tolerated him. He dyed his hair black, wore a beanie and hung around with his brothers band. In his warped mind he was in a band, and was an ace bladder and therefore got all the chicks. Those photos of him groping girls are just drunken photos, none of those girls would have taken it further, I bet as soon as the photo was taken they went back to their equally drunken mates laughing at creepy Chris. He still sees himself as a cool bladder who was in a band to this day. He's such a sad smeg 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The Inghams really do infuriate me. They upset Jace yesterday making such an over hyped entrance home. They over hype the girls all the time to the point where they literally scream making candy floss. Then they over hype Prinny coming home rather than calmly reintroducing Jace to her. Talking of Prinny, I am not convinced she stayed with Jane or we would have seen them at least in the back ground dropping her off. I think she was in kennels and they didn't want to pay out more. Even they wouldn't quarantine with her if she could stay with coco and get walked.
To get back to those 4 kids though. Being regularly so hyper excited is not only psychologically bad for you but the cortisol coursing through their bodies will contribute to autoimmune disorders in later life. Not to mention that Jace was actually really upset at the house and really scared of Prinny to begin with.
I hope for the children's sake they come off the internet soon.
Their behaviour is not that of normal children with normal lives, they seem to actually have developed full on vlogging hyped up personalities.
I only did child psychologically up to A Level so I am not totally qualified to do it but I would be fascinated by a study into vlogging children and how their personalities differ from children allowed to grow up without the constant threat of a camera in their face and also see a toxin screen comparison
My sister is a child psychologist but I am unable to seek her professional opinion. Her opinion of me would drop through her arse if I admitted to watching them

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All she's done on her Insta rant is prove with video evidence that he has broken the quarantine rules. You aren't supposed to leave your property at all, which he clearly did. Sarah it doesn't make a difference if it's just 2 doors down, or a mile down the road, you silly cow!

Reactions: 59
so they have got Prinny back but they aren’t allowed to leave the house to walk her? They’ve not seen her in months so another 2 weeks wouldn’t have made much of a difference!

Reactions: 28
Regarding her rant I find it sad they didn't film the children waving to Granny and Grandpa through the window, Grandpa could have then released Prinny into the garden safely and therefore Chris had no reason to be out of the property breaking quarantine rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Regarding her rant I find it sad they didn't film the children waving to Granny and Grandpa through the window, Grandpa could have then released Prinny into the garden safely and therefore Chris had no reason to be out of the property breaking quarantine rules.
She probably wouldn't have known who's garden it was seeing as she's been away for so long!

Reactions: 6
They went to the trouble of filming the creepy gnome running past with Prinny Woo to prove that they've broken the quarantine and lockdown rules.... You couldn't make this tit up.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
They’re also so vile and defensive. Maybe if you didn’t do things wrong all the time people wouldn’t need to ask. They make the programme Shameless seem posh 😡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Where is the footage of this?
They went to the trouble of filming the creepy gnome running past with Prinny Woo to prove that they've broken the quarantine and lockdown rules.... You couldn't make this tit up.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.