The Ingham Family #137 Creepy dropped from Sinnaz by Lee Deliveroo... Woohoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lets hope someone reports the evidence of him leaving the house to the police, has anyone seen the spot fines the police (especially in the Leeds /Bradford and surrounding areas) have been giving. I have been reading about in the newspapers over the last couple of weeks. Just one little bit of evidence (and there is plenty of it) and action could well be taken :)

Reactions: 27
It's so obvious that she's lying. When she's talking to the camera her eyes are darting everywhere.
Local authorities are taking this seriously though. My local authority have been fining people and police cars are cruising around looking for large gatherings of people and for people like these fools breaking the rules.

Reactions: 25
‘Three ‘thriving’ businesses’?

You’ve sold your children out for praise and peanuts, you silly woman!

Reactions: 41
Not really ‘proof’ tho was it.. you never saw Jane/Steve or the car. He could have parked his own car down the road and walked back

She’s vile, imagine if that was a child ifam who made the comment
Oh she thinks If a child is old enough to have an YT account and make comments, then they are old enough to receive a stern reply.
Who the hell does she think she is?? She has absolutely no authority whatsoever to speak to people like this, adult or child. She chooses to put out this content so she needs to suck it up and stop retaliating with such vileness.

Sarah, don’t you have better things to be doing with your time like perhaps cleaning your house?? It looks like a f**king pigsty. Although you probably feel right at home with it like this.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm still trying to get over how much spaghetti was in that pan!! I need to up my servings.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Soooo lazy said if someone asks a question she would answer it, here we go my lovely, I will wait with bated breath for the answers
1. What happened with the biggest collaboration of the year with Sinnaz?
2. How did Prinny really get home?
3. Did you do the deed in the cave? Or even in the Chavavan?
That will do for starters, feel free to copy and paste onto utube I can’t do comments and I’m blocked from insta and Facebook but I know she will see the comments on here so hopefully she will answer directly!!! Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
That East 17 featuring Lazy video is truly epic and deserves to be wheeled out year after year!!
I can't even hear that song now without picturing that video 😂🎄☃

He looks like their grandad that's trying to be 'down with the kids' 😂🙈🤟
we had the christmas music channels on and that came on I laughed heartily thinking I was going to see Lay zee in her white coat

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He honestly looks like someone took their dad along, the dad was zoned out or having a nap and then tried to do an awkward dad dance to show he's still with it.

Yes he's definitely wearing someone else's teeth at that point.
mr Eds?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is a,witch a 35 year old mum of 4 a mum and wife slating what may be a young child ,and getting her knockers in a twist about comments
When she is able to go back out I hope some ones smacks on the nose the horrible bint Sarah ingham you are a bully a big over grown bully your kids suffer coz you are a bully and so is you husband you are groomers grooming young ifam , being vulnerable children then attacking them verbally for thousand to see
Stay classy Sarah Louise ingham
You are such a amazing mum I must remember that you are making memories for kids for sure 👍

Reactions: 28
No wonder Jace acted the way he did with Prinny, he's hardly had a chance to get to know her
Someone commented as to whether the shopping was an online order or not, I think it was a delivery as it looked to be in plastic crates?
did she do that stupid mocking voice and the squinty eyes thinking shes hard

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.