The Ingham Family #137 Creepy dropped from Sinnaz by Lee Deliveroo... Woohoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god, that Instagram story is literally proof they DID break quarantine. This needs reporting. Chris left the property and met with two people who are not in their bubble. They literally posted the evidence. The dog should have stayed with them until quarantine was over

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
Did creepy have his mask on when he “collected” prinny from down the street !? YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE YOUR HOUSE/GARDEN - how stupid are they!? Like honestly they share a brain cell . I hope one of the neighbours report them for breaking the rules.
Noticed we haven’t had an update on the £4,000 “stolen” money.

• Angry
Reactions: 44
why are they allowed comments when videos with children have comments turned off

Reactions: 19
View attachment 310560
jealous? for what, travelling during a pandemic and not obeying the rules, being known for grooming innocent girls, bullying everyone who disagrees with you... the list goes on, nobody is jealous sarah! it’s then calling you out for YOUR actions,
The fact she thinks I’m jealous is hilarious...why is that always her only reply. It’s quite sad really

Reactions: 32
A: that video did not prove that he didn't go to collect Prinny.
B: what she described is literally breaking quarantine. Walking down the road in front of your house and retrieving a dog from 2 people not in your household is breaking quarantine. She is wrong either way

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I meander back to see what duck ups they have made and I get a Sarah RANT! What a day! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sarah is a vile bully and it doesn't take much for her real personality to come out but the way she is all fired up in the comments tonight shows she has had something stronger than a cup of tea,,🤣

Disgusting to say that if a child questions them then it is ok to bully that poor kid. She is mum of 4 and yet she thinks this is ok? Wasn't Izzy anti bullying ambassador for her school at one point? How ironic!
Lazy sweetheart leave the poor kids alone and go rearrange that home of yours, maybe moving some chairs around will help you to escape from your sad reality for few seconds

Where is creepy? Still crying in his pillow over being kicked out of the pro skating club by his homies? Working on prinny woo song .02?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
There's no way they'll stay housebound but the neighbourhood watch types will catch them, for sure. They'll have to sneak out through the secret garden in disguise. They can dress up as Harry Potter characters to piss off all the mega HP fans on here, just to ruin it all even more! Lazy can be Hagrid....obvs.
with their invisibility cloaks

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus the stupid witch has been back 2 minutes and already ranting wonder what the next two weeks will be like 😂 might get some 🍿 in 😂
FYI lazy you are not a loud to leave the house even picking up your dog from two houses away and to top it of you showed creep outside collecting prinny 🤦‍♀️ You couldn’t make this tit up 😂
My brother had to go away for a business trip and had to quarantine for 2 weeks when he got home he didn’t step once outside his front door that’s what you are suppose to do you stupid idiots 😡
I really hope you are reported 😡

Reactions: 43
View attachment 310552
they know they are in the wrong it’s pathetic
Wow this is so sad and pathetic lol truly living your best life Sarah/Chris whichever one of you this was

I know she just said for ifam not to buy them gifts ( :rolleyes: ) but someone should buy them each a copy of The Subtle Art of Not Giving a duck, maybe they can learn to at least pretend they’re unbothered

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tonight is classic Ingham! Make a mistake, get caught out, deflect it by having a rant, starting an argument about trolls, ignorance and jealousy. Everyone talks about her attitude and trolls, the Ifam cretins all jump to attack and the Inghams come out looking like victims.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
My step dad was in hospital with coronavirus and told on leaving hospital you do not leave the house for anything. My mom was also at home with coronavirus and told to both iscolate for a furthur 2 weeks. We have had to drop everything to door and go away. But he thinks it's ok to walk down a public street to fetch his dig to film crap reactions I hope this is reported

Reactions: 28
Oh my god, that Instagram story is literally proof they DID break quarantine. This needs reporting. Chris left the property and met with two people who are not in their bubble. They literally posted the evidence. The dog should have stayed with them until quarantine was over
I've reported them

• Heart
Reactions: 48
What really got me is that Sarah did her whole rant with that sparkly filter over her bulldog face.
Never has the phrase ‘you can’t polish a turd’ been more relevant 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.