The Ingham Family #135 all carbs before Marbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Chris “woo hoo” so much? Literally why? Every time I hear it I want to sink my fist into his chops. 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
They really are just going through the motions aren't they. They are coming across about as enthusiastic as a dead slug

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
If it's so hot, why does Jace have on long sleeved top with something underneath it? It's a black top and you can clearly see a white top under it around the neckline.

Reactions: 13
They’re so loud and disruptive I get serious second hand embarrassment. At the beauty spot in Ronda and with the door wide open on the ‘cara van’...Tone it down you anti social morons

Reactions: 29
Some lights lay all over the bed, with a gnome don't really make me think of Christmas. And I love Christmas so this time of year most things make me feel festive, but that looked more like a creepy valentine's surprise. With a random gnome wearing a Chris hat.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Last time I watched them, was when Chris was exposed as a weirdo, and they were moving house. Why are they on a long holiday if he’s not trying to avoid what he’s done? I bet there’s something they’re hiding from... who can afford to buy a new house and be away that long? Plus they still have to pay school fees?
They’re not going back to school

• Sad
Reactions: 9
A dig saying can't show izzy with Jace as people are saying she his mum

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I don’t like to hate on the kids as it really isn’t their fault but poor izzy’s hair looks SO greasy in today’s thumbnail!! They all need a bloody good wash. Any good parent would be encouraging their children to keep up with hygiene! Makes me so sad

• Sad
Reactions: 20
It's been a while, and thought they could use the view... My thoughts:

- IFAM-a-Rooney works. He loves old, haggard women.

- Sweat all over greasy's back, yet still wearing that beanie.

- Nobody gives a tit whether it's East or West, Lazy. Because we all know your channel is heading South.

- Nice to see Jace's hair is still matted at the back.

- Lazy, Jace is just trying to help you lose the chub by going down the hill.

- "It's cool, right!" Kids looking bored stiff. They're clearly not used to this kind of thing.

- "Hello, Ronda!" For a moment, I thought Lazy was welcoming one of Creepy's conquests into the family. False alarm.

- Lazy pretending to be a tour guide, whilst reading Wikipedia.

- That's it, Creepy. Put your wife down whilst bigging your step-daughter up. Not weird at all.

- "Ha" "Clever boiiiiiiiiiiiii" 🤨 really 🤨

- All those "stooooonin'" views to look at. What do we get? A close up of Isabelle.

- "The camera does not do this place justice at all" Then bleeping put it down and actually enjoy the place.

- "In my whole. Entire. Life." Hate when she says that... Every single vlog. Cheeky Chappy, there's a vid for you 😉

- Ooooh, we got a little rant 😂😂😂 what was the point in saying that in front of the kids. Unnecessary.... Doesn't bother you though, does it Lazy? 😉

- "Just got the most adorable shots for Instagram". What happened to the mEmOrIeZ??

- The little restaurant must have been the cheapest option.

- Stoonin'

- Letting Isla sit in one of those little play trollies. So disrespectful.

- Why does Lazy need to do really deep breaths in when she's talking? Covid or just a potato? 🤷🏼‍♀️

- Oh look. She's looking at the gonks that Stacey Solomon is currently obsessed with.

- "I like this... It's elegant. It's christmassy." You mean it's the cheapest thing they have.

- The girls love looking at the toy section. Wonder why? Perhaps because they long to play with their millions of toys at home.

- Still talking about the price of things, I see. "I swear I've seen them cheaper elsewhere." Just like we've all seen your blankets cheaper elsewhere... You know, on the Alibaba store you buy them from.

- Shock, she got a Stacey Solomon gonk.

- Creepy needs to up his acting skills.

- Sounded like Lazy downed a bottle of Blossom Hill and was hoping to get a bit of greasy herpie sausage that evening. We all know how desperate they are for another clickbait kid to try and save their channel, seeing as Jace failed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
#136 Teen Goes Down But Not as Low as the Views
Personally I find this in very bad taste including part of yesterday's vlog title when it was obviously intended to attract the wrong kind of views.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Travel vloggers the Inghams are not. Only they could do the hour drive to Ronda and not do it justice.

They basically had a look at the Puente Nuevo, done a quick google check to sProut some facts, well actually they didn't even do that, just how long it took to build. Then had some food that we didn't see. Going by the vlog the Inghams didn't eat any food yesterday, not even a snack although Chris was seen with a banana in his hand.

Why didn't they go to Plaza de Toros de Ronda, after all Ronda is the birthplace of bull fighting (even vegetarians go to see the architecture)?
Why didn't they go to Banos Arabes the Arab baths.
YOU HAVE TO PAY

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Isabelle’s Instagram:
“I love my height, my hair and my brown eyes”

Clearly desperate to be some kind of model.

Also her hair would be lovely if it was actually washed and cut.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Isabelle’s Instagram:
“I love my height, my hair and my brown eyes”

Clearly desperate to be some kind of model.
And i bet Lazy and Creepy will encourage her and lie to her by telling her she has what it takes! I hate mentioning the kids looks but she has had a massive outbreak of spots/acne, and she looks like she is filling out a little. She has no chance with their horrific diet! i fear that Izzy will become Lazy's double in a couple of years.

Reactions: 20
I havent posted here for ages, I'm too bored by the inghams current goings on to pay too much attention. I just had a thought about izzy's goth get up a few weeks ago and how Chris filmed her doing a cat walk in the shopping centre 🤣. Did we ever find out what that was about?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.