The Ingham Family #135 all carbs before Marbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or is isla looking depressed these days? She hardly speaks 😢
Agree. She needs to be back home, in school with her peers. Sarah herself said Isla is sociable - she needs her friends.

Well I cannot believe their stupidity and selfishness. It’s a lockdown for a reason - we’ve only got four walls to come back to - well just like the bleeping rest of us!!
Them girls need an education, and not by these two covidiots ! I have 2 girls similar ages to Esmee and Isla. And that poor wee dog, when they were on by the lake and said they’re the only ones there and locals said in summer u can hardly move it’s that busy - well it would have been then on a Sunday afternoon - if we wasn’t in the middle of a pandemic! I can’t bare them, but then I want to witness their downfall 🙊 karma is really at it 😂
That's exactly why I started watching again. I hope their children are ok as they don't deserve this but I'm fascinated at how the hell they're going to get themselves out of this

Reactions: 15
I have genuinely not altered this image in any way. She's only got one and a half eyes! Something has to have caused it? 😲

View attachment 297303
OH LORDIE ! 😂 1 and half eyes ! 🤣

hello fellow mingham haterz
This pic is amazing so much so I had to sign up I stead of lurkin ‘ 😂 👀 I feel naughty laughing at her disabilities but she deserves it ! Grotty woman !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have we discussed visas yet? Would the Minghams not need to be back home after 3 months or do you think they actually applied for work visas?
it's still the same laws as when the UK was in the EU aka visa free travel and residence in any EU country

Reactions: 12
if I was them I’d be PISSED, their views have gone down significantly, yet they still continue to gallivant round Spain without a care in the world. Glory days are over!!!!

Reactions: 21
I fail to see what was so amazing about the day. She said they couldn't trick or treat, yet they had 3 people visit them, surprised she didn't send the girls knocking to see how many sweets they could claim.
do you remember when they went to Disney for Halloween the greedy pigs where grabbing handfuls

They’ve had worse. Imagine finding out your son is a n😬nce.
very true

Reactions: 13
Agree. She needs to be back home, in school with her peers. Sarah herself said Isla is sociable - she needs her friends.

That's exactly why I started watching again. I hope their children are ok as they don't deserve this but I'm fascinated at how the hell they're going to get themselves out of this
Same here!! It can’t be healthy to be all cramped into a caravan for as long as they have been! You can see it’s taking it’s toll on them, physically and mentally .. sleeping in truck stops etc overnight - I’d be terrified and I’m 33! So god knows how the kids have felt

Chris "You won't find this place on any tourist map, I had to do deep research"
Also Chris "Some Brit just told us this place is heaving normally" 🤔
His actual words were ' it's not somewhere you'd ever find on a tourist map, this is somewhere I'd had to do some wild research to find'.
I want to know what's the difference in research and 'wild' research - can only imagine what sites Chris stumbles upon when 'wild' researching.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Have you seen the picture of Jace and Issy on Sarah's instagram the poor boy has a bump and its like an egg they have tried to cover it with his hair . Head injuries should be checked out no matter how small given its raised like it is he must have knocked it hard poor baby 😢 xxx

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
if I was them I’d be PISSED, their views have gone down significantly, yet they still continue to gallivant round Spain without a care in the world. Glory days are over!!!!
I think Dave Shirley-Carter-Ingham needs to do a cover of Gaga's "The Edge of Glory" filmed by Chris, around the campsite (in full Gaga gear) as the Ingham's swansong. It's over - they just don't realise it

• Haha
Have you seen the picture of Jace and Issy on Sarah's instagram the poor boy has a bump and its like an egg they have tried to cover it with his hair . Head injuries should be checked out no matter how small given its raised like it is he must have knocked it hard poor baby 😢 xxx
Poor thing 😢

I love how lazy has clarified he's not Isabelles with #brotherandsister #siblings 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think Dave Shirley-Carter-Ingham needs to do a cover of Gaga's "The Edge of Glory" filmed by Chris, around the campsite (in full Gaga gear) as the Ingham's swansong. It's over - they just don't realise it
in a meat dress too :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Youtubers earn part of their income from ad revenue. We can’t really know exactly how much, everyone has a certain amount they earn per ad per 1000 views, from what I’ve heard it can be anywhere from $2 to $10 or even more for very successful channels. I would think they probably earn a pretty good rate because their content is technically family friendly and advertisers love that.

Comments and likes (and dislikes!) indirectly help them make more money too, because it gives them what’s called engagement, higher engagement means the video gets recommended to more people who aren’t subscribed to them (I’m not sure sure if higher engagement would also let them earn more per ad, but it would make sense if it did). This is why they repeatedly do stupid things that they know will get hate because hate = engagement, and why Chris is always trying to find the perfect clickbait title on the off chance it goes viral.

Also old videos continue to earn money indefinitely as long as the monetization is turned on.
Thanks for that. I noticed that a lot of you tubers ask for folk to comment down below so thought this must be part of it. I can’t remember if it was the Inghams or maybe dadvgirls who mention something about earning £100 every 50,000 views. If this is true then even if each video is getting 65,00-100,000 views, that’s still averaging easily £1000 a week not including previous views on olds videos, etc. I think this is probably very much low balling what it is. So even if they are significantly lower views that the average pre #skinnydipgate, I get the impression it would still be higher than these 2 could ever make in a “normal” job. But they are setting their own children up for a minimum wage job with no hope to advance due to limiting their education. I feel it maybe too late for Isabelle, but the rest could catch up.

Reactions: 10
WAIT HOLD UP, Chris is actually going through his insta comments from like 12 year old girls who think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread that say to ignore all the hate they are getting, desperate times call for desperate measures😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.