The Ingham Family #135 all carbs before Marbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else seen Izzys pic on her Insta or maybe it's been talked about already? 'Love your body!!!! It's ALL your's! etc etc' Why has she photoshopped it to make her arse the size it shows?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
TEEN GOES DOWN IN SINKING MUD!! WE FOUND A SECRET BIT OF PARADISE FOR THE DAY!

It's November - Christmas tree month. Creepy agrees but says no to a Christmas tree for the caravan. She's joking because they're planning on heading home for Christmas, despite the new lockdown. They have somewhere booked and paid for for Christmas. They had such a lovely Halloween yesterday. Lazy cackles because there were over 100 clips for Creepy to go through. Creepy is packing the bag for the day. There was an old gentleman yesterday with a dog and Jace was taken aback with the dog. Lazy will upload a clip to Instagram. The old man keeps coming up to the Inghams' setup, stood watching the movie with them. He went back to his caravan and came out with a box of Heroes for them. Creepy has found an amazing lake that is like Lac Saint Croix and the Verdon Gorges.

Footage of driving. Creepy says he'll let the place speak for itself and films the lake. The drive was the maddest ever - they saw mountains with snow on, they saw mountains and more mountains. They went through turn after turn. The same usual tit then! Spain is out of this world. Creepy is off to check out the front of the water to see if they can sit there. I think he means the shore. You wouldn't find the lake on tourist map and Creepy had to do wild research to find it. A British family who live there told him the water in the lake melted off mountains.

Lazy says a British couple told them that in summer the lake is rammed and you can't sit down. Jace is running around and giving Lazy anxiety. He's already hit his head. They have fake olive ham, crisps, fruit and a ton of bread for lunch. Footage of the lake. Footage of a sandwich being made.

The girls are making balls of mud to make a mud fight. Jace finds a stick. Lazy cackles at the girl on a sup board. Jace has found an abandoned shoe. People have told Lazy to come home because of lockdown and she has chose to ignore it a usual. Other than Prinny, the only thing in the UK for them is their house. they have no desire to be in the UK because they're lucky to be where they are. Jace is up to his knees in mud. Lazy was meant to be going on the sup boards with the girls but they've left her. She's getting on hers to catch up with them.

Lazy has brought a loaf of bread with her. The mountains are insane but we can't see because of the wide angle lens. Lazy tries to make a drama of Isla getting from Esme and Isabelle's sup board to her sup board.

The go pro broke but Lazy says they went the whole length of the lake. Isabelle sinks in the mud. The mud is like clay. The girls try to get Lay to stand in the mud but she says she won't come back up. Isabelle has decided to be a daredevil and run as far as she can without falling. Lazy cackles at her because she runs in a circle. Next few minute are of Lazy cackling at the girls.

Footage of the girls and Lazy on the sup boards. Drone footage. Lazy says the place is breathtaking and so cute. She wishes she could wild camp there.

Footage of tea being made. They're back at the caravan and have had showers. Lazy feels so sleepy. It was a 2 hour drive to the lake. Lazy didn't wash her hair in the shower. Thank you for all the orders on Baby and Me, there have been lots. It's been fun watching the orders come in and plan what she can spend the money on.

End of vlog

Screenshot 2020-11-02 215405.png
Screenshot 2020-11-02 211726.png
Screenshot 2020-11-02 213250.png
Screenshot 2020-11-02 210632.png
Screenshot 2020-11-02 205829.png
Screenshot 2020-11-02 215342.png

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Shes turned the comments off the photo with jason, the bump & his teen mum

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Well I cannot believe their stupidity and selfishness. It’s a lockdown for a reason - we’ve only got four walls to come back to - well just like the bleeping rest of us!!
Them girls need an education, and not by these two covidiots ! I have 2 girls similar ages to Esmee and Isla. And that poor wee dog, when they were on by the lake and said they’re the only ones there and locals said in summer u can hardly move it’s that busy - well it would have been then on a Sunday afternoon - if we wasn’t in the middle of a pandemic! I can’t bare them, but then I want to witness their downfall 🙊 karma is really at it 😂
They’re a really shrieky family, the blogs are boring - Sarah moaning, creepy being passive aggressive , Isabelle playing up to the camera, esmee trying to be funny, jace winging saying ‘caaaa’ poor sweet Isla just being forgotten about - I think what they’re doing to the kids -it’s really going to have an effect on that little girls mental health!e
Your shrieky family has got me. My housemate thinks I’ve totally lost the plot watching that ‘screechy’ family and thinks I’ve lost every ounce of sense I ever had. Many conversations with ‘before you start I really don’t want to know.....’ after the vlog ends.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is so cringeworthy- the woman is thanking her for liking her simpering comment and sarah is acting like she has done a great deed🤢
Trying to convince people she's relevant.

Not being picky Lazy but you have tagged your baby boy as being 19 months old in todays Instagram post, when he is, in actual fact, 17 months old.

You shoild know this really as his mother.
She should have asked Mother Isabelle for age clarification.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Your shrieky family has got me. My housemate thinks I’ve totally lost the plot watching that ‘screechy’ family and thinks I’ve lost every ounce of sense I ever had. Many conversations with ‘before you start I really don’t want to know.....’ after the vlog ends.
I think I meant screechy 😂 x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Reads like a vlog recap.
If those chuldrun were mine (not that I'd be in Spain right now) I'd keep them close by at all times in the campsite. I'm worried for them. It could be all the true crime and sex/child trafficking podcasts/YouTube videos I listen to/watch... but yeah, I'd be extra careful. I hope they lock the chavavan at night.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Not being picky Lazy but you have tagged your baby boy as being 19 months old in today's Instagram post, when he is, in actual fact, 17 months old.

You should know this really as his mother.
He was born in March, he’s 19 months.

Reactions: 12
Not being picky Lazy but you have tagged your baby boy as being 19 months old in today's Instagram post, when he is, in actual fact, 17 months old.

You should know this really as his mother.
He is 19months 🤔
Already dealt with! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Has anyone else seen Izzys pic on her Insta or maybe it's been talked about already? 'Love your body!!!! It's ALL your's! etc etc' Why has she photoshopped it to make her arse the size it shows?
I Don think it’s photoshopped she is big around the hips, bum , legs and smaller on top and the angle too needs consideration. I read it as quite a narcissistic post but maybe I’m being old fashioned. More worried about her cousin Leah Instagram posts she did one day before Halloween one miming to a song with the lyrics F!!! ME ! 😞

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.