The Ingham Family #135 all carbs before Marbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im nothing like Chris but when i see him act all impulsive and hyper, it reminds me of how i can be at times... You watch he will post another 'mental health' video now.
It sounds like a huge difference between you and him is that you understand yourself. The part I find most worrying about Chris is that he doesn't or chooses not to understand himself and his behaviours, at all.

Reactions: 11
This does actually really concern me. I couldn't care less about Creepy or Lazy but if they're *that* unstable (and their behaviour pretty much confirms that they are) you kind of worry about what their tipping point is going to be and how safe the girls and Jace are under their care. I get that Isabelle maybe isn't particularly academic and comes across as perhaps less mature than the "average" fifteen year old but to her credit, she does seem like a really caring person who has it in her to look after her younger siblings. She needs better role models for sure but with a bit of guidance and some stability, she could come into her own.
I’ve mentioned this before - Chris in particular makes me uneasy - his temper I mean, the being a n0ncey groomer is another conversation.

Wouldnt take much to push him over the edge and it’s not like lazy de la lardo will protect the kids from him.

Reactions: 25
Well I’ve finally been disgusted enough to write my 1st ever post on here after having been a lurker since discovering Tattle during lockdown. I have to say that you Tattlers have been amazing at making me laugh out loud & I find it (disconcertingly) reassuring that the feelings I have had about this family for years are shared by many. I discovered these awful parents when my daughter started watching them when she was about 9. Tbh I thought Chris was gay when I 1st saw some vlogs & that he was Lazy’s gay best friend. I could see why my daughter liked them - Isla was cute back then & Izzy is the same age. She wasn’t interested in the parents, just the kids. Something those imbeciles fail to realise! Needless to say my D doesn’t watch them anymore as they are no longer relevant, phew! Anyway, sorry for the backstory & my point of this post is what the hell is today’s vlog title??!! It is one step too far, Chris could have worded that like any normal person would have done e.g ‘stuck’ but no! He knows that ‘Teen goes down’ has a sexual meaning which will just get all the pervs, sickos & fellow paedos clicking = money.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
How the hell can they think they can just come home as normal and then go away again? 🤔

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
🤔in the truth page on fb I had lots of comments reported today and now looks like I've been banned??? Is lazy taking over all anti them pages?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Keep doing what you’re doing, Chris and Sarah, it’s only damage control on the well-beings of your children on your parts...it might be all fun and games to you but it clearly won’t be when the kids have all grown and most certainly want nothing to do with you or Sarah...you bite the hand that feeds you, then you’ve only got yourself to blame and parenting isn’t only looking out for the basics...mental health is key...stop saying “we don’t know this” and “we don’t know that” it doesn’t take a bleeping rocket scientist to see the children are mentally and physically washed out..

You don’t need to only show us “20 minutes” to see that....it’s clear that your children aren’t only like this for the camera...so instead of getting freaky kicks for an obvious kink you have on arguing with people on social media, winding us up and being absolute embarrassments to yourselves and family...sit down, vlog whatever dull yet brutal tripe you have to and stop crying wolf, you sheer-minded FOOS!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The invincible inghams, out on open deep water without any life jackets again.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
It sounds like a huge difference between you and him is that you understand yourself. The part I find most worrying about Chris is that he doesn't or chooses not to understand himself and his behaviours, at all.
Thank you. Im getting the right support and the right meds for me so im in a good place now. As much as i hate the following but manipulating others is one of the traits of BDP, and he certainly does that well! I really hope he doesnt suddenly come out and say he has BPD, we already get a bad press without that bleep representing us! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
For what it’s worth, I can 100% assure you they are credible, and have perfectly legitimate reasons for not saying more. Patience.
I know they've worked hard with Chris's victims, but however legitimate they are, I don't understand their reasons for hinting they've got evidence to shut the channel down but not coming out with it. Surely it's better to just say nowt. I can't help being impatient because it's so important to me that he gets punished for what he's done.

Reactions: 34
I’ve mentioned this before - Chris in particular makes me uneasy - his temper I mean, the being a n0ncey groomer is another conversation.

Wouldnt take much to push him over the edge and it’s not like lazy de la lardo will protect the kids from him.
I think the "spilling" of coffee up the wall was what I believe a tiny insight into a very dark side to Creepy that they mostly keep well hidden.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I have genuinely not altered this image in any way. She's only got one and a half eyes! Something has to have caused it? 😲

Screenshot 2020-11-02 at 18.02.01.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Inghams need to take note. Sarah keeps saying how she feels like she's "made the best decision for her and her family" and how "you only live once" etc etc etc but this applies to everyone, and being young I probably would survive covid but I can't live with the idea that I could inadvertently cause someone else to die. How they can be so blissfully ignorant and uncaring about the damage they could potentially cause to others is unbelievable.
This needs reposting under every one of ther vlogs.:(

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.