The Ingham Family #135 all carbs before Marbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like I've been booted and I haven't even done anything wrong!
Maybe she has got it shut down then or as so many seemed to have been reported today maybe they have booted us all 🤷‍♀️

I have been too, never posted or liked anything either.
Hmm I've been a member so long and suddenly all my comments reported today she must have got it removed then Yet there cult page can stay 😡

Reactions: 8
Wow Sarah has joined in on Chris’s insta comments, they’re SO beyond triggered that people are saying Isabelle is raising Jace :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Arguing with children for engagement, and they call other people pathetic

Isn’t it about that time of day for them to go to the beach and make memories or something
"Isabelle, can you look after Jace whilst your Dad and I argue on Instagram about how you don't always look after Jace."

The vlog title!!!! 🤢 The guy is a bleeping sicko.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Maybe she has got it shut down then or as so many seemed to have been reported today maybe they have booted us all 🤷‍♀️

Hmm I've been a member so long and suddenly all my comments reported today she must have got it removed then Yet there cult page can stay 😡
Its a cult ran by cu*ts

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I

I was in the inghams truth page on FB but I don’t think I am in the group now and when I search for it, it doesn’t come up 😂🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I

I was in the inghams truth page on FB but I don’t think I am in the group now and when I search for it, it doesn’t come up 😂🤷‍♀️
She must have got it deleted then How sad she said again today they have nothing to come back for and look where they are but even today when actually looks like actually doing something spending the day bullying people on Instagram and getting groups deleted 🙈

Reactions: 10
Next thread title ‘Aunt Sarah cries about lockdown, Mommy Izzy calms jace down’

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Well I’ve finally been disgusted enough to write my 1st ever post on here after having been a lurker since discovering Tattle during lockdown. I have to say that you Tattlers have been amazing at making me laugh out loud & I find it (disconcertingly) reassuring that the feelings I have had about this family for years are shared by many. I discovered these awful parents when my daughter started watching them when she was about 9. Tbh I thought Chris was gay when I 1st saw some vlogs & that he was Lazy’s gay best friend. I could see why my daughter liked them - Isla was cute back then & Izzy is the same age. She wasn’t interested in the parents, just the kids. Something those imbeciles fail to realise! Needless to say my D doesn’t watch them anymore as they are no longer relevant, phew! Anyway, sorry for the backstory & my point of this post is what the hell is today’s vlog title??!! It is one step too far, Chris could have worded that like any normal person would have done e.g ‘stuck’ but no! He knows that ‘Teen goes down’ has a sexual meaning which will just get all the pervs, sickos & fellow paedos clicking = money.
Report the vlog by clicking on the 3 dots top RHS of vlog.click report, then choose from the drop down menu.
I go back and choose other options too if it fits the content.
If you do it on a desktop computer you can explain why.
Otherwise, eventually you will get an email from YouTube asking you to explain your concerns.

• Heart
She must have got it deleted then How sad she said again today they have nothing to come back for and look where they are but even today when actually looks like actually doing something spending the day bullying people on Instagram and getting groups deleted 🙈
how did that get deleted but FB allows their private groups to stay on and one of them groups has a n😡nce as admin. FB has a lot to answer for 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Only essential shops will be open in The White Rose during lockdown so that’s another reason to stay the duck away.

If only COVID could just pick the scummy people...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Regarding the Jess situation.
Why has there never been a police investigation into all the bullying, harassment and intimidation done to her and others online. Surely this is still a crime. Regardless of age she is still a victim along with probably countless others. How can Chris be allowed to get away with such behavior? How do the police expect other girls or young women to come forward if there are never any consequences.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Who thinks that Jace will actually remember Prinny when they eventually get home? Toddlers memory’s obviously aren’t great. Sarah keeps saying in the vlogs how much Jace loves the dogs on the campsites. Poor thing probably can’t remember that he has one of his own at home. That’s even if he remembers what his own house is!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
how did that get deleted but FB allows their private groups to stay on and one of them groups has a n😡nce as admin. FB has a lot to answer for 😡😡😡
Exactly makes no bloody sense and they must really waste all there time reporting etc to get it removed Ive been on the page along time it much calmer then here nothing that bad is every said 😡

Or has the group been deleted?
I think lazy got it removed Been around ages then lately lots of ifam then yesterday someone said they knew sarah was on it and then today before vanished myself and others had comments reported things from months ago 🤷‍♀️ just very suspicious

• Angry
  • Wow
They say people only see 20 minutes of edited footage of their day - yet they are the most boring, pointless 20 minutes ever!! IMAGINE THAT BEING YOUR LIFE 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.