Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abbvay

VIP Member
I really don't understand their reluctance to go home. Even if/when there is another lockdown, at least they'd be in their own home, space for everyone to do their own thing, reliable internet connection, a garden. In a local area so they know where to go for walks, where they can buy whatever they need. I used to find it funny wondering what they were running from, but at this point there's no other reason why you wouldn't get home as quickly as possible and it is a worry for the children.

Imagine being stuck inside the caravan, all of them, all day long, not even allowed to go and play outside. Not able to do a proper big shop to stock up for a while because they don't have space to keep it all.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Do you have to tip for buying trashy, covid infected blankets from a questionable business?
Have we ever seen them leave a tip in any restaurant? I don’t think so but would love to be proved correct.

My tip to them would be f... the hell off YouTube, get yourselves home, the kids to school, Jace to nursery and get off your backsides and find a job.

• Haha

Jellyshoe92

oh God My mum said that shes 84 i couldnt stop laughing at that

Ive been on a group today not related to the Inghams and a lady commented that she lived in Southern Spain, I asked her about how strict they are there over not wearing masks and she said residents and tourists have to wear masks everywhere if they dont they are slapped with a massive fine and she said Spanish police dont mess around with excuses about anything . Also my 12 year old son was talking to me tonight after school (remember Lazy what that is ) id bought him and his brother new pillows each and he was thrilledsaying how comfortable they are , anyway I said to him I love how he gets excited and appreciates things when hes given them and he said if you dont appreciate things because you get them all the time then you dont deserve them, straight away the Inghams came to mind with their throwaway attitude and plastic tat mountain, straight out of the mouths of babes
Love that 💕 I’m glad I’m not the only one who gets excited about buying my children things and they being being over the moon with it!! I love telling my eldest son what toiletries I’ve got for him.

There is no better feeling that knowing your babies are fed, clean and sleeping in safe, warm, clean beds. NOT IN A FUCKING CARAVAN IN THE MIDDLE OF A GLOBAL PANDEMIC WITH TWO IDIOTS OF PARENTS😑

• Heart

GiggleBee

VIP Member
It needs for nanar or gruesome granny to catch it and Sarah and Chris to not be able to get home to be with them or say goodbye. Thats when theyll realise what idiots they really are.

Necromencer

When they left Portugal they said they were making their way home via the south of Spain and Switzerland. Creepy booked a campsite for Halloween and that is where they are now with no sign of plans to move on. They have something booked for Christmas so need to get home and quarantine for that to happen. Personally I think they had a plan but it's gone to shit because of all the lockdowns.
OMG...I hope she's not giving her children geography lessons. Spain does not border Switzerland If they are coming home, assuming ferry travel is still available between Spain and the UK, then they have no choice but to travel from Santander or Bilbao. I also think they are "stretching" the current guidelines in Spain where moving around is discouraged. IMO they should either head home or get into one place and stay put. There selfish, ignorant behaviour is indicative of there mindset of "We can do whatever we like".

• Angry
  • Haha

Kitty2020

VIP Member
Forgive me if this has been covered - I’m sure it has. I skimmed through and even watched the vlog a bit - needed a break from the election 😫
I’m not a parent so I have no experience with buying shoes for kids. I do recall having my feet measured properly - length & width at the shoe store when I was a child.

Esmé is what, 11? Wearing the same slip on cheap beach things that don’t fit and have probably become more slack is going to give her horrible problems with posture. She needs proper shoes/hiking shoes. It’s criminal that she’s being set up for back problems later in life. And so unhygienic- imagine how filthy her feet must get. Then there is Isla, even younger & wearing boots when it’s ‘boiling’ - no doubt pulled off a rack at Primark & not properly fitted.
How do you guys who are parents go about choosing footwear for your kids?
Also, is it me or does Sarah hog the camera? She has kept Isabelle out of the frame when she’s sprouting.
And so much for the history of this place they so wanted to see. No pictures of what I was expecting to be a lovely local meal. Wonder why 🤔🙄

They spent much longer getting excited over mass produced Christmas crap in yet another chain store.
Pitiful.

• Heart

piedoll93

Chatty Member
That minging little beach in sarahs stories yesterday reminds me of the hot water springs in the film vacation, that was actually a waste dump full of crap. That beach looked grim. 🤢
I was puzzled that they said it’s normally packed with people - it was full of stones and rocks so can’t imagine people sitting there. I thought it looked more like the edge of a disused quarry!

• Haha

Jamhead

VIP Member
No way would his doctors have given him antibiotics before they left just in case he got tonsillitis. I suffer from reaccuring ear infections and im constantly having to fight for antibiotics.
My Dad is given antibiotics and steriods to keep at home ready for when he gets chest infections. It's been that way for about 5 years now.
However my Dad is a 60 year old professional, who hasn't woohoo'd once in his life. I'm not sure they'd be so willing to give them to a 40 year old, trying to dress and talk like a 12 year old!

• Haha
  • Wow

Sarahlou23xxx

Why is she giving the three girls the same school work?
why is she classing Halloween code breaker as school work?
Writing about Halloween
God help Izzy with her GCSE

• Sad

lemonelmo

VIP Member
There aint no way in hell that they are coming home now. They hate the house, so won't want to be stuck in it for 4 weeks

Abbvay

VIP Member
What they should be told over and over again, is that the huge reason for slowing the spread is the HEALTH SYSTEM.
They had the cheek to stand outside and clap for the NHS, then as influencers, travel around countries in an ever worsening pandemic.
And then say, well it suits us to do it, so naff off all you haterz. I seriously can't believe how incredibly selfish they are.
All health care workers are at breaking point around the world as this goes on and on and on.
It's likely if one or more of them end up in hospital, the staff will be so stressed and overworked but these entitled losers will complain on camera about not getting immediate best practice care.:mad::mad::poop:
This. For the first time in his entire career my husband didn't want to go to work yesterday. He was mentally and physically exhausted, and just wanted to get it over with and get home. He has never once had that attitude before. For what it's worth, he also doesn't think a full lockdown is the answer either and that brings with it it's own problems, they are still seeing the fall out from the last one on patients that turn up.

Over the years he's learnt how to cope and what works for him, but is extremely worried about junior members of staff.

If people start clapping again though it will push him over the edge.

• Heart

Peterboroughmum

I would be seriously worried about falling ill abroad - do they have the right insurance? If Sarah was ill and hospitalised (god forbid, but it is a pandemic) how the hell would Chris cope with looking after 4 kids (oh yes babysitter Isabelle will step in). My husband and I are low risk but we have young children and we have talked about what we'd do if we caught Covid and were poorly with it.

They seem to lack many friends but if the worst came to the worst they have family to help them in the UK...well I think they do anyway.

The fact the beach is deserted is quite eerie.

DMK 99

Hang on did she give an 8 year old and 15 year old (?) the same "school work"?
Yes and the "work" was done and dusted before breakfast.

Plus letting Isla run off with random kids. So dangerous. Also, social distancing!!

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
even though they were in isolation Dadvgirls put on a fantastic birthday for Grace and incredibly cake, lovely gifts, birthday tea and games. Was a huge contrast to Izzys birthday watermelon, opening tat next to a caravan

SoulDestroyer

VIP Member
I guessed the wrong campsite last night. But in all honesty I was only going by what Chris said about booking into a campsite RIGHT ON the beach. He didn't mention the crossing of a very lot busy road. So they're not at Camping Cabopino, they've booked into Camping Buganvilla. And if I'm not mistaken they're currently taking up pitch number 9 and also no 7 & 11.
Sounds great from the TripAdvisor reviews(!)

The staff at this site were very friendly and helpful. It had a bit of a shanty town appearance with some of the pitches that were obviously long stay. The bathrooms were clean and plenty of hot water.

Although road noise is mentioned by other reviewers, we didn’t find this to be a problem. The main reason for us only staying for one night was the access to the beach. It was necessary to cross the busy road by pedestrian bridge. The noise was very loud and our two dogs were terrified, coaxing them across and back k again the once was enough for us, so we moved on.

Apparently wi-fi is rubbish too, apart from around the pool area which is probably why Creepy booked it!

• Haha