Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RainbowDust

On the vlog uploaded on 30th October (filmed 29th), Sarah said they were planning on staying in Marbella for 2 days to 'explore'.
Homeschooling maths obviously isn't going too well, Sarah love you're currently on day 6 'exploring' Marbella.
I think you'll find if you look back over the days through a WIDE ANGLED LENS, they're actually only half way through Day Two. 🤭

He looks like he hates dinosaurs. The poor boy will probably get everything dinosaur themed for Christmas when it’s clear he doesn’t like them.

I noticed that. Sarah was trying to get him to pick the car she liked when it’s Jace who’s going to be playing with it. The dinosaur is the new rose gold. She’s obsessed with them liking things that she likes. 🙄

Is anyone else hoping Santa brings creepy another ride in the tow truck for Christmas? 🎅 🤞🤣
If Santa brings Creepy another ride in a two truck for Christmas, it will be even more of a present for Tattle than it will for Creepy. Thanks 🎅!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Tinksmum

VIP Member
Can wait for the rant of, well f#@& you all in our home country, we are staying here as technically we are not breaking any rules!!!!

Never mind the moral thing to do would have been to come home weeks ago! Everyone seen this second lockdown coming and when other countries started first would that not have been major alarm bells for them!

Put the camera away, get your shit together and get home! The next drama will be one of them and probably one of the por kids will get ill with somthing ang they will use it to make money!

Portugal has just announced a lockdown, so it behind them and in from of them, it going to land right on top of them and all the "drama" and "poor us" will be used as ££££££!!!

Never have I seen such selfish, arrogant, immature people!
If she says once more ‘it’s nobody else’s business’ so help me I will walk to Spain to slap her in the chops and tell her to stop making it everybody’s business by flaunting everywhere!!!

I wonder what this is all about, Sarah? Did you ask him? View attachment 295565
This has been intriguing me all day!!!

• Haha

SarahGard83

VIP Member
I honestly hope that they're unable to travel for Christmas. It'll do them all good to have s Christmas at home

Who knew we had so many Tattlers who live in/near Marbella! I love all the insight you guys are giving right now ☺
Us Tattlers are everywhere. We are here to give you the actual truth of what life is like in Spain at the moment. Lazy says they are reading the Gov Web Sites, the UK Government doesn’t know what is going on in the UK let alone in Spain😀

• Haha

piedoll93

Chatty Member
I’m thinking that Scotland will be separate to Boris announcement. We’ve had tougher restrictions up here for weeks now, and it’s going to be tougher as of Monday. Knowing the inghams, they’ll return home and try to book a cottage in Scotland! If they even think about crossing the border, Wee Nicola will be getting informed!

• Haha

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Can you imagine being 15 and having to share a bed with your 11 yr old sister every night. Its still all very odd to me.

• Sick

moimoi

VIP Member
Nice breach of GDPR there Lazy with those screenshots of buyers, doesn’t matter if you’ve hidden their surname if you’re revealing their first name.

I don’t follow any businesses that feel the need to share that kinda information (probably because they actually know GDPR law) but it’s just ego, ego, ego on her part and trying to show us haterz wrong.

• Heart

RainbowDust

Sorry - irregular poster here. Is there a reason as to why Chris hasn't had his tonsils out but has 'suffered with tonsilitis his whole life' ??
I'm not a medical expert but I think it *might* be because Creepy doesn't actually know where his tonsils are because he seems to get tonsillitis in his back, in his legs, probably in his a*se because he's fallen on it so many times doing his bladder trick.

Realistically though, the herpes simplex (cold sore) virus is a known cause of tonsillitis so...

• Haha

Rollercoaster

Chatty Member
Can wait for the rant of, well f#@& you all in our home country, we are staying here as technically we are not breaking any rules!!!!

Never mind the moral thing to do would have been to come home weeks ago! Everyone seen this second lockdown coming and when other countries started first would that not have been major alarm bells for them!

Put the camera away, get your shit together and get home! The next drama will be one of them and probably one of the por kids will get ill with somthing ang they will use it to make money!

Portugal has just announced a lockdown, so it behind them and in from of them, it going to land right on top of them and all the "drama" and "poor us" will be used as ££££££!!!

Never have I seen such selfish, arrogant, immature people!

Harlivvy

Chatty Member
Tho i feel sorry for the kids being stuck with inept parents I really do now hope they are stuck abroad for Christmas , no presents for kids , no family , no decent food cooked for them by Jane , i hope if they have ordered presents to be sent to their house that they dont expect his parents to fork out money shipping them over to them , pair of selfish idiotic pricks

• Heart
Forgive me if this has been covered - I’m sure it has. I skimmed through and even watched the vlog a bit - needed a break from the election 😫
I’m not a parent so I have no experience with buying shoes for kids. I do recall having my feet measured properly - length & width at the shoe store when I was a child.

Esmé is what, 11? Wearing the same slip on cheap beach things that don’t fit and have probably become more slack is going to give her horrible problems with posture. She needs proper shoes/hiking shoes. It’s criminal that she’s being set up for back problems later in life. And so unhygienic- imagine how filthy her feet must get. Then there is Isla, even younger & wearing boots when it’s ‘boiling’ - no doubt pulled off a rack at Primark & not properly fitted.
How do you guys who are parents go about choosing footwear for your kids?
Also, is it me or does Sarah hog the camera? She has kept Isabelle out of the frame when she’s sprouting.
And so much for the history of this place they so wanted to see. No pictures of what I was expecting to be a lovely local meal. Wonder why 🤔🙄

They spent much longer getting excited over mass produced Christmas crap in yet another chain store.
Pitiful.
And then there’s Jace’s shoes/sandals. Two pairs for ???£5 at a cheap shop in Benidorm. He really should have been fitted with proper shoes from Clark’s or Startright. Skinflint Sarah would die at the price. She’d rather buy a car full of tat than care for her boys feet.

laurafray91

SISTER HALLOWEEN MAKEOVERS!!

Lazy take some code breaker worksheets to the girls for their home schooling. Isla thought it was the 30th so they all panicked. They're all getting the same worksheets. Afterwards they will be writing about Halloween. They might not be able to trick or treat but they won't complain when they have blue skies.

Coding is done. The girl tell us what words they found. Isabelle tells us a shit joke, read off the worksheet. They're having tomato, gaaalic, advocado, toast, mushrooms and eggs for breakfast. Isabelle is helping her. Lazy asks Esme to get the olive oil and she comes out with one of the mini ones from her Lidl toy collection. Lazy says they're so cute because they have dimples in the side like the real bottles do. Timelapse of Isabelle cutting up food for breakfast.

Lazy cackles because Creepy came out to see how they're doing and jumped out of his skin thinking the stalk from the top of the tomato was a spider. He saw a huge spider in the bags on top of the caaa. It was on top of the sup board and he just left it in there.

There were two little girls sat next to the Inghams' pitch for 10 minute. They're Spanish and Isla has been learning Spanish so she walked over and introduced herself to them and asked if they wanted to got to the park. Lazy loves that Isla is outgoing and social. More footage of cooking. The food is piled onto slabs of bread.

The girls are about to do Halloween makeup. Isla is going as a clown and Isabelle and Esme are going as Vampire Diaries characters. The girls show us their finished makeup. Isabelle says Esme looks like a serial killer. They could just wear a mask of Creepy's face nothing scarier than that.

Lazy moans that it took 4 hours to set up the restock on Baby and Me. There were new product and Lazy needed to edit more photos. She started when they finished breakfast at 12 and it's now 4pm. Lazy feels like they've done a lot on the trip. The caravan site is so peaceful that you just want to sit and do nothing. Lay and Creepy have been sat at the table doing listings and the girls have been happy. Jace is having a blast looking for bugs, chasing birds, talking to people who walk by, stroking dogs and going on his bike. The girls have been doing Tik Toks. Lazy tells us to look at how pretty her girls are. They show one of the Tik Toks. Lazy know about the negativity surrounding Tik Tok so the girls are logged in on her phone so she can watch what the girls do. Despite the negativity, Lazy loves how creative the girls are. They only make videos on there, don't message anyone and rarely scroll through. They're clearing up and heading to the supermarket to find a pumpkin to carve because they've decided to do a Halloween competition between their family. They're doing pumpkin carving with a watermelon because Lazy doesn't know how to cook pumpkin.

They're heading into the supermarket and Esme has scanned some chocolate muffins. She previously scanned strawberry laces but they've put them back. Around the corner Lazy pics up more cakes and then moans about her mask because she struggles to talk with it on. Not a bad thing.

Back at the campsite Lazy moans that they didn't have pumpkins or watermelons. Well what did you expect you daft cow? It's Halloween evening. They're having pumpkin soup with puff pastries for dinner. Creepy has been moaning about the mess because he just wants to get on with his night. It means he has to turn on the gas. Lazy makes the pasty and cackles. There's nothing like being sat out on your own laughing your head off. Then she heats up the pumpkin soup.

Lazy asks what ngl means. Creepy says the pie looks like Lazy first thing in the morning. Lazy says Creepy won't include the footage because Isabelle ripped him to shreds for using snapchat language. Creepy says it' been around for all of tie and means 'not gonna lie'. Hmmm lying, something Creepy and Lazy are pros at. Lazy says the pie smells of cheese and ham. Esme says 'what' and Lazy then hastily she meant veggie ham. Of course you did. Creepy points out that Esme has soup on her jumper. Esme threw a spoonful of soup at Isabelle. Creepy was screeching about the chair. He moans that the chairs were 14.99 each. Money troubles?

Creepy says this is proper camping because they have soup and are waiting for Boris on the phone. Isabelle likes pumpkin soup. They normally dip their bread in soup and leave the rest but they're eating the soup tonight.

Blue drink is poured into plastic cups. Footage of the snack plates. Isabelle and Esme have gone to wash up after dinner. They bought Halloween snacks in Portugal and have had three trick or treaters so have a ton of snacks. Isla is helping Lazy make movie snack bowls. Then she runs off to get the girls.

She returns and has made the girls close their eyes. Usual rehearsed shocked faces. Isabelle has noticed that it's a full moon. She asks if it's rarer to have a full moon on Halloween and asks if it means the werewolves will come out.

Isabelle is sharing her eyeball sweet with Jace. He tries to take it out of Isabelle's hand and grabs her wrist so she gives it to him. Some of the sweets are very sour. Footage of the girls and Jace watching the movie.

It's 20 minutes from the end of the movie but Lazy had to film because Jace is still awake and hasn't moved for the whole movie.

Lazy knows that Halloween this year has been massively different. The girls told Lazy it's been the best Halloween ever. They're usually at school on Halloween and go trick or treating. They do all the Halloweeny stuff over half term. They're about to get into bed and go to sleep because they have a fun day tomorrow. Lazy saw a lot of negative reviews for the movie they watched, they all loved it. There's been a lot of message about the lockdown in England and it's thrown so much more in the mix. It's not for today, it's for another vlog.

End of vlog.

View attachment 296529View attachment 296530View attachment 296531View attachment 296532View attachment 296534
WAIT, they don’t normally eat the soup just dunk their bread and leave the rest? There’s kids starving in the world ffs

• Wow
  • Sad

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Defo something afoot with them and the grandparents. Granny has been posting sad quotes all over Instagram. Whenever she’s commented on Sarah/Chris’ posts they’ve not acknowledged or responded. Then this comment about Sarah having nothing to go back to. I do wonder, like others, whether the in laws were unhappy with the decision to become #vanlifers - they are completely obsessed with the grandkids. So desperate to improve the channel views they won’t have listened to anyone - and have just steamrollered ahead with this trip despite it being a disaster.
These are the things Granny Troll and Hi Steve were used for:

- To taxi the girls to school when Lazy couldn't be arsed to get out of bed in the morning.

- To taxi the girls to dance because Creepy wasn't welcome there, and Lazy was... Too lazy.

- To be a dog sitter (I'm personally glad Prinny is with Coco, and I'm sure she's well looked after).

- To do all the work at ChineseBlanketandMe, whilst Lazy pretends she's a "Boss Lady".

- To buy all the expensive presents (things the girls actually wanted), whilst Lazy bought them tat.

- To troll the victims of Creepy, as well as Leah.

Hi Steve is a creep, and Granny Troll is an utter disgrace. But for the Minghams to basically turn their back on them and not take their feelings into account is j

My thoughts are they are having 2 meals a day and the rest of time they're eating an unhealthy amount of snacks.

I honestly think they're the only people I know that start a vegetarian diet to actually gain weight and become more unhealthy.
You're right. I was wondering why Lazy hadn't lost any weight yet. She's looking both big and very old. Needs to get some healthy food into her... Couldn't imagine my children ever having the diet those kids have 🤢
Reminds me of that Instagram filter. They must have based it off the Wicked Witch of Alibaba.

• Haha

Chrisd007

Firstly how many times do we need to know about the mountains, So they only have their 4 walks to cone back to, well when Spain goes into lock down they will have the pleasure of the 4 walls of their caravan, as I know somebody who was under the Spanish lockdown and he literally had guns pulled on him by police whilst out walking his dog as they could not see his dog and thought he was just out! They are stupid people just wait. (sang in the style of d reams things can only get better) vlogs can only get shitter!

• Wow

Jellyshoe92

just got this after a post i made on. the fb truth group.

think it’s been pulled as a hate group
But Lazy sees it perfectly acceptable that she sends her army of iFam after that Izzy. Double standard dickhead.

I think they are missing one fundamental point here, they wouldn’t have Facebook groups about them, good or bad; if they hadn’t chosen to put their life for all to see 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart

Sazie1

I think that they really don’t know how strict the restrictions where in spain. I don’t care for them and the chaos that it will cause, but I feel really bad for the children. They already have to live with this horrible parents and now they have this chaos.

• Sad
Reactions: 28

Elle34

Chatty Member
Wow what a vlog throw some Xmas lights and its Christmas in the chav a van , please get esmme some decent shoes poor lass , and the shoes not fitting would rise litlte red flags in regard to safe guarding and looking after a child , its sad making memories but neglecting kids in process give the kids a warm bath brush they hair, poor izzy a teen who looks like a unkempt person, lazy stop getting on your high horse 🐎 about what we all think put the ficking camera down and be a mum you know a person who tucks there child in at night reads with them helps with age appropriate school work. Clean clothes makes sure kids are kids are clean and have the best possible home or child hood they can , , tonight I sat with my younger two and hugged them while we done some school reading, it gave me buzz that I was able aot on my sofa with my kids helping them in a tiny way with work , and then for said children to say thanks mummy I love you 😍
I'm sure they do say it obv we don't see 23 hr 40 mins of they day , but no interaction with either of those four kids no helping jace with his words properly home ed the girls
Sarah christ love you are a pile of shit
And Chris well you didn't look impressed with the surprise 🙄🤫 maybe a Spanish baby will cheer you up 🤭

Reactions: 28