Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucymarie101

Chatty Member
this holiday is definitely the breaking point for the ingham family’s channel, i’ve just had a look and they all seem to be negative comments apart from the same 3-4 fans sticking up for them. But it won’t be Chris or Sarah’s fault! They’ll just call everyone jealous

Reactions: 27

Murph123

I wonder if Sarah and Chris have actually thought about if everyone did what they were doing right now and travelling how long it would take the situation to get under control? Why do they think they are the exception and not the rule? We will all do the hard work whilst you live in alternate reality!
Also I got the impression Sarah does want to come home but Chris is the one pressuring her. When she mentioned there were brits staying over Christmas to avoid the uk did anyone hear Chris repeatedly sai ‘ interesting very interesting’ as if that’s what he’s pushing for? I know ‘stuff’ isn’t everything but what sort of Christmas will they have for the girls on a campsite? They surely can’t bring any more stuff home? Imagine 4 huge piles of presents added to their crap?

• Sad
  • Heart

ANYway

Waaayyyy too early but here’s a couple of thread suggestions
There’s no place like home...unless you’re a creepy little gnome

Creepy to the left, lazy to the right, here I am stuck in Europe with you

• Haha

thegreencow

VIP Member
I find it so sad that Creepy and Lazy have pretty much cut off any change of Isabelle being anything but a failed influencer. She really wanted to be a doctor but that ambition seems to have disappeared. It's such a shame because she had so much potential.

The secret is probably that Creepy is grooming again or anther secret kid has been found. Ingham secrets have a habit of coming out eventually though so I'm sure we'll find out soon.

peterbread

at this point I'd rather they stayed in spain rather than travelling back through god knows how many places and risk bringing more corona cases to the UK. Although I wish they'd stop travelling around and risking people in Spain. Also, Isabelle doing the same schoolwork as Isla?

• Sad
Reactions: 26

LoRoCo

VIP Member
OMGEEEE guys!! I could ctually see the bloody caravan from one of the windows at my mums what the hell,I live with my partner and kids 5 mins away but I feel I need go round there and keep an eye out imagine all the gossip!! The secret arguments what creepy actually does at night!! Unfortunately I can't actually visit my mums long enough atm since I have kids and no more than SIX people can be together at once anywhere .
And I can guarantee there isn't ifam on that campsite they would be lucky if any English under about 60 are there especially right now !
So just take a walk, a stroll and bring a glass cup prop it on the caravan and have a listen....

• Haha

Kate1970

VIP Member
To be honest, if they do decide to stay abroad, I look forward to seeing what they vlog!! When the places go into lockdown it sure is gonna be interesting content!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
Sounds great from the TripAdvisor reviews(!)

The staff at this site were very friendly and helpful. It had a bit of a shanty town appearance with some of the pitches that were obviously long stay. The bathrooms were clean and plenty of hot water.

Although road noise is mentioned by other reviewers, we didn’t find this to be a problem. The main reason for us only staying for one night was the access to the beach. It was necessary to cross the busy road by pedestrian bridge. The noise was very loud and our two dogs were terrified, coaxing them across and back k again the once was enough for us, so we moved on.

Apparently wi-fi is rubbish too, apart from around the pool area which is probably why Creepy booked it!
Don't think they'll be staying long. Last night it was 'right on the beach', its a bloody 10 minute walk.

I've never stayed on a campsite so don't know why would you want to be right next to the shower block? I can imagine it's handy for the obvious reasons but surely a bit noisy as well.

• Haha

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
On Insta wars Sarah said 'if you're old enough to judge and publicly 'stale' a family'. This is the woman who is responsible for educating her children.

Sarah get those kids back into the education system NOW.

Wow Sarah has joined in on Chris’s insta comments, they’re SO beyond triggered that people are saying Isabelle is raising Jace :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Arguing with children for engagement, and they call other people pathetic

Isn’t it about that time of day for them to go to the beach and make memories or something
They're in Rhonda today, don't know if they've moved lock stock and barrel but they're sightseeing so not much pool/beach action today.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
All I keep wondering is what they are running from 🤷🏻‍♀️. You don’t stay 2 months on a whole campsite and never explore it properly. They really are shit at “van life!” It must be a kick in the teeth to proper van lifers.

mags

VIP Member
Chris "You won't find this place on any tourist map, I had to do deep research"
Also Chris "Some Brit just told us this place is heaving normally" 🤔
I reckon I'd be heaving if I turned up where they were....especially if Creepy was doing some "deep research"...whatever the hell that is. (Sounds terrifying)

• Haha
  • Heart
Who thinks that Jace will actually remember Prinny when they eventually get home? Toddlers memory’s obviously aren’t great. Sarah keeps saying in the vlogs how much Jace loves the dogs on the campsites. Poor thing probably can’t remember that he has one of his own at home. That’s even if he remembers what his own house is!

• Sad

thegreencow

VIP Member
I will be interested to see how they react if/when Boris announces lockdown today. My guess is they will try and turn around to make their way back to Portugal and their friends at the campsite. The idiots just need to come home at this point.

• Haha

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
Was having a scroll through tonights comments and thinking to myself, isn't it nice that there's no more time stamps and sexbots on the comments and then came across something that 'disturbed' me.

Don't want to put names on here but I know a certain name been mentioned.

Below Thomas' daily update on his life a young girl put 'I love this video', a male asked 'are you a YouTuber' to which the young girl replied 'yes I am'.

I lclicked on the young girl and she has 3 videos (didn't watch them) and she is 9 years old.

I clicked on the males and there's nothing.

Surely for this reason alone the Ingham's should have their comment sections turned off. As I said I felt very disturbed and uneasy, could this be the start of something unsavoury.

• Wow
  • Sad
Im starting to wonder if they have cancelled the Xmas trip and are planning on travelling right up to Christmas and then isolating over the Xmas period
🎉🎉🎉THERE AIN’T NO CHRISTMAS LIKE AN INGHAM FAMILY CHRISTMAS 🎁🎁🎁

And won’t that be just fabulous?
The kids would be happy and be able to relax and enjoy their gifts for the first time.
Lazy, in the other hand would be fit to kill. The upshot would be she’d make Owld Creepy’s life sheer unadulterated hell.
Our last laugh would be witnessing just what vile veggie concoctions she would put of the festive dinner plates.

Bring it on, us tattlers will need their festive cheer.

🎄🎄🎄🎅🎅🎅🥂🥂🥂🥩🥩🥩🥓🥓
🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥖🥖🥖🥖🥖🥖🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🎄🎄🎄🎅🎅🎅🥂🥂🥂

Did anyone else see the panic in Sarahs eyes yesterday when she noticed that the toys are expensive in Spain? 🤣🤣 I’m guessing she wants to come home now. Imagine an Ingham Christmas without access to home bargains? 😱 How will they get Isla a peppa pig house from 10 years ago? 😱 For that reason alone I think they’ll be heading home as soon as they’re able to.

Meanwhile I’m over here like LOCK THEM DOWN! LOCK THEM DOWN! 🤣 I want to see creepy sobbing as he has to pay eighty euros for a dinosaur for Jace and he’ll push it away and say ‘CAAAAAR!!’ I want to see them squeeze a Christmas tree into the tiny caravan and lazy cook a feast of roast watermelon and considering the car looks like it won’t even hold a marshmallow before it throws In the towel and takes itself back to the garage, they’ll have to float the presents home on loads of balloons this rate. 🤣🤣
Roast watermelon!!! You are solely responsible for my aching ribs.

Last edited:
  • Haha