Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elsa Frost 24

The title of the latest vlog?? Yes Chris may argue that we’re the ones with the dirty minds, however that’s only because unlike their vulnerable audience we know exactly the kind of perverts he’s hoping to attract.

Speaking of perverts I’d be worried that any of those creeps who watch the vlogs would know exactly where they are, what campsite they’re staying at and just by watching the vlogs know exactly how neglectful they are when it comes to their kids, Isla especially. Wasn’t it just recently she went off with another child to play. Yes I’d be very concerned.
I remember an incident going back when I myself was a teen that happened at the local playground. Some mother had gone to buy ice cream leaving her 11 year old daughter playing. When she returned like 10 mins later the daughter had vanished just like that. Unfortunately it didn’t end well and the girl was found 2 days later. The details of what happened to her is not something I ever want to think about. It is why I choose to be extra vigilante with my daughter because you just never know.

• Sad
Reactions: 32

moimoi

VIP Member
Why are they trying to convince Jason that he loves dinosaurs. Whenever he sees a dinosaur-shaped toy he looks terrified whilst everyone else is saying "aawww, it's lovely, it's nice, stroke it..." Anyone seeing a grooming pattern here?
And the other day when Lazy was pretty much trying to force Jace into picking the toy car she wanted him to pick, but he clearly had no interest in it. She wouldn't drop it. So weird.

YoYo

Chatty Member
Anyone reckon they’re going to be really confused about the lack of fireworks on Friday?

• Haha
  • Heart

Impleo

VIP Member
I know how sick she was haveing to really hold back from telling him to get off very strange but ewwww that rubbing your shoulders is enough to make you vom 🤮🤮🤮

Luckily for Sarah we have heard from a past conquest that he's a one minute man, so foreplay is not an issue 💥 Quick how's-your-father and the deed is done

• Sick
  • Haha

Abbvay

VIP Member
There will be some kind of bonfire themed worksheets on twinkl for all the girls to do, I'm sure. Then lazy will do her confused face whilst trying to (incorrectly) talk about what bonfire night actually is, and asking the camera/Chris/imaginary friend if it's just a UK thing.

I just hope Chris never attempts to let off fireworks, this is the man that got confused trying to use a lawnmower. Or at least if he does, the children stay inside.

• Haha

RainbowDust

They need to fly the kids home , leave Chris to travel back with the van !
And set Lazy
I really want them to stay.

I want to see the Ifam's reaction to them staying

I want to see them do a budget vlogmas in the caaaravan and decorate it full to the brim with even more tat

I want to see Sarah prepare a vegetarian Christmas lunch without Granny Jane and see if she can do any worse that the melon cake Issy got for her birthday

I want to see them bulk out the presents with loads of fake tat from the tourist shops
If Lazy's going to have a go at cooking a vegetarian Christmas dinner, I think we're going to be looking at a melon "turkey".

• Haha
  • Heart

GiggleBee

VIP Member
No way would his doctors have given him antibiotics before they left just in case he got tonsillitis. I suffer from reaccuring ear infections and im constantly having to fight for antibiotics.

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
There’s no way Creepy has swollen tonsils but doesn’t have a sore throat! It’s BS.
They’re just so scared of admitting he has potential symptoms of Covid.
He’s such an arse.

Reactions: 31
I cannot believe just how horrid and selfish Isla is. She repeatedly used Jace’s tiny baby trike (she’s 8 years old for gods sake) and lifted out of his reach. He eventually became agitated and squawked. Lazy piped up ‘don’t ride his bike’ to Isla but continued filming. She really does remind me of Nelly Olsen from little house on the prairie with her obnoxious wats, Thank goodness that poor baby has Isabelle. She is the only person that gives him any meaningful attention.

• Sad
  • Heart

Neck lace

VIP Member
They just need to listen to their one year old. As another tattler once said, Jason tried to warn them about the oncoming car troubles by repeatedly saying "caaa". Recently he has been trying to warn them to get out of Portugal/Spain by saying "go" and "out". If he says "Bradford in the vlog tonight, they'll know what to do next...

• Haha

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
What the hell was that day they had yesterday... I feel awful for those children.

Lazy (beans on toast) couldn't even be bothered to be a bit more prepared and get a few pumpkins a couple of days ago so that the girls could carve some pumpkins on Halloween? Of course the shop didn't have any on Halloween they're all gone! Not even a few decorations to make the van look a bit festive?? They have just given up trying to be perceived as this "perfect" family now and it really shows. Poor Isla, she looked so upset when they were sat around eating the soup. Sarah could have done a scavenger hunt around the caravan and hid some treats for them to find, but that would've required effort and more than two seconds of attention not on Jason.

Creepy having a "daddy paddy" at 17:00 because Lazy didn't know what "NGL" meant and he rips the shit out of her. Just because the majority of your contact list on WhatsApp is below the age of 16 and that's the only reason you know slang you creep. Quite amusing actually to hear how he treats and speaks to her when the camera isn't on. Anyone else hear Sarah's slip up with the "smells like cheese and ham" and then Esme tries to save it by saying "dID yOU jUsT sAY hAAAmmmmm". Even Esme knows they have to keep up the charade of being vegetarians.

Did they really have, soup, that pumpkin pastry thing AND bread? They really don't need to be parked so close to the toilet, the amount of carbohydrates they eat must be backing them up for days on end 🥴

Sarah did manage to procure the entire sweet aisle of every Spar in the Marbella area by the looks of it though. But luckily they only had 3 Tricc errr Treaterzz so tons left for them. I call absolute horseshit that they had any at all on that GHOST TOWN of a campsite, I didn't have even one at my door (not that I would have opened my door if I did have anyone) in England last night because everyone is being responsible as you know 🌠 GLOBAL PANDEMIC 🌠 Disgusting amount of sugar an carbohydrates on those plates even if it was Halloween. When was the last time these people went to a dentist, they've been "travelling" all year? I dread to think of the costs of the fillings you lot are wracking up. Better get HMRCto give you that 4k back as that might just cover all of your root canals 🥴

Lazy is shocked that Jace has sat down and watched an entire movie, well he is sat with Isabelle and she has more of a maternal bond with him than you do you lazy idiot.

"reALLyy Fun DAAAAy pLAANNNEDdd" tomorrow, honestly can't wait to see the inside of your tatty "carah-vahhn", your second and third heads growing on your lip, your daughters declining health and your husbands creepy antics. 🤪
It was at least 5pm when they went to the shops on halloween and they couldn't get pumpkins - how thick are those pair? But they had stocked up on all the treats well in advance.

I said a few threads ago about believing they're only eating two meals a day. Today appears to prove that.

At 12 noon they'd only finished washing up the breakfast things. Sarah had made scrambled eggs, mushrooms, garlic, tomatoes and avocado on toast.

Next meal was carrot & pumpkin soup with bread and the ham/veggie ham, cheese 'pie'. Followed by enough snacks to feed the campsite.

My thoughts are they are having 2 meals a day and the rest of time they're eating an unhealthy amount of snacks.

I honestly think they're the only people I know that start a vegetarian diet to actually gain weight and become more unhealthy.

Chris & Sarah are a very lot uneducated in all things and are now not helping their kids. If the girls were in education they would learn about food and be educated about the different food groups etc.

• Heart

All da toys

#136 year 2038 jace and Sarah arguing jace says 'you ain't my mum' Sarah replies "yes I am" duf duf duf duf duf

• Haha

ANYway

Can’t sleep so I thought I’d watch the vlog..
1 Why can’t Lazy recognise her own husband walking across the path, she thought it was a giant cockroach 🙄
2 Why keep making a joke about leaving your kids at the beach as if it never happened?!?! You vlogged it you thick twat!! 😠

• Haha
  • Heart

Betty Bujo

Chatty Member
They really are just going through the motions aren't they. They are coming across about as enthusiastic as a dead slug

• Haha
  • Heart

Fluff n stuff

Chatty Member
The thing is, and I'm in no-way accusing the children she was with of this, but in some countries, children are used to lure other children away, in this day and age, all over the world there are bad, devious and scary people, children are precious, especially your own .. nope nope nope would this have happened on my watch !!
That’s the first thoughts that came into my head when I read it! There is absolutely no chance my child would be out of my site in a foreign country. If the kids want to play then it would be at our place or a family member would be with them supervising, you know, like a caring loving parent 🤷🏻‍♀️ Sadly the girls don’t have any.

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
Probably going to get another 'point' on here for speaking my mind BUT the Inghams have not done anything legally wrong (I would however question the load INSIDE the car, never mind on the roof plus the cara van).
They can return to the UK BUT must quarantine upon their arrival. I would question their ability to do that without refuelling their poor car (at this stage I liken their car to the adverts for the donkey sanctuary, poor donkeys over worked and mistreated).
I give them another week/week and a half, before they return.
Money is a HUGE factor!! They've said said previously they have 100k in savings????? Their channel is dying a very slow death.
What deals/sponsorship have they had? Even the bloody Radfords are getting deals?
They really need to realise they are well and truly past their 'Youtube' sell by date!
However, what they have done MORALLY is a whole different cattle of fish!

Last edited: