The Ingham Family #133 Katrina Dixon has never had piles, RIGHT?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What / where can I watch this doc?

Reactions: 4
Is a bit suspicious they've completely stopped any vlogging from the car/journeys to and from the shops.

There is clearly bog all to do and the weather is crap #dreamz

Reactions: 32
What / where can I watch this doc?
If I’d had a pound for everytime my ex stepdad told me “I’m a nice bloke, no one will believe you” everytime I threatened to tell people how violent he was I would be loaded. Abusers are always “nice men”. As you say it’s how they avoid detection.

Reactions: 44
I think Izzy has been sleeping at the cabin with Leah and Nannar while they’ve been there! Two mornings Lazy has started the vlog with Esme and Isla doing “school work” but Izzy nowhere to be seen and the couch isn’t a bed! I think she’s stopped up there and they are too lazy to put the bed out for Esme so she’s either slept on the couch as a couch or she’s been in bed with Isla and Jace!

Reactions: 27
did Macy or whizzle planet ever resurface after it was pointed out on here ?

Reactions: 10
100%. Herpes face did a Spotify add the other day. Must’ve been begging/ negotiating payment for six weeks.

Reactions: 13
I'm up for this!

Crappy
Rancid
Effluent
Egregious
Pungent
Yucky

Lousy
Awful
Z-List
Yappy

Reactions: 25
So Jace sleep in what is effectively a dog bed and isla looks like she sleeps in a top drawer

Right now sleeping in a cupboard under the stairs like HP don't seem too shabby...

Reactions: 29
Reckon they will get to go shopping tomorrow ? After home schooling of course, which they don't need to get up early for. Well not *as* early (as Lazy quickly tries to backtrack). Bet its literally 20 minutes colouring in while Jace watches Teletubbies in the background, Lazy is generally shrieking and Creepy is mysteriously nowhere to be seen.

Reactions: 18
Is a bit suspicious they've completely stopped any vlogging from the car/journeys to and from the shops.

There is clearly bog all to do and the weather is crap #dreamz
I'm thinking either Chris does two journeys, get taxi's or else they've hired another car. Or they've taken Jasons carseat out and he sits on someones knee. I hate to say it but from their previous examples of zero child safety I think it's the carseat that's been removed, plus they wouldn't want to spend money on the other options.

Reactions: 27
did Macy or whizzle planet ever resurface after it was pointed out on here ?
Wizzle Planet is still there making very inappropriate posts about Isabelle. Many believe that Macy is a hugely witty tattler.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I swear every night someone comments saying how they can’t believe Jace is one now. He was one yesterday! And the day before! And will still be one tomorrow! its not like he’s ageing a year every day...
I know! I had to stop reading them because it was getting right on my tit!

Reactions: 8
I always thought Creepy was gay, not that there is anything wrong with being gay. His ‘obsession’ with young girls I thought was a deterrent. He is very feminine and that isn’t from living with females it’s just his DNA.

Reactions: 24
What will happen on their 18th Birthday when they go to their bank account to see all the money Creepy and Lazy have saved for them?

Isla’s
Not
Gonna
Have
Any
Money

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.