The Ingham Family #130 Sarah has another Barney with her little IFAM army!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the idea of tattle merch. We could do towels with burgers and barcode fringes.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sarah does nothing but sit online, maybe if she spent less time in her fan club she'd have time to do the shopping? They do nothing but shop, even the ifam can't think they need any help with that. How do they think normal people manage, you know the ones who actually go to work every day and still find time to shop for presents?!

Reactions: 28
Next to be booted out of the secret group will be anyone who has not bought from Tat and Me. Better get buying those dinky dots guys...
You need to try to fish for freebies - "I've lost my job with Corona and I would really want to buy one of your amazeballs blankets but I just can't afford it! It's such a difficult time right now. I'm your biggest fan, and I would be so happy of I got a blanket. It would take away the pain of my dog eating my cat then being run over :("

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What`s hysterical is Sarah saying when she needed to do some chores ,if they were at home they`d be filming themselves doing everyday things and it`d be boring! Sarah luv (i know you like to skip your E`s),your content has been a complete yawn fest since you first left home ,goodness knows how many months ago that was now!Swallow your pride ,quit thinking of your cash flow ,take your children home so they can at least sleep in their own beds and have some much needed alone time in their own rooms.Whilst you`re at it ,start getting Jace to repeat words ,and ,if he gets it muddled ,tell him .,good job and repeat it.Mine all started babbling well before a year ,and all said dad dad and mum mum first..:) It`s time he was trying to say one or the other now.Problem is he needs proper interaction ,not palming off to look at cars because you`re busy "being famous"!! Here`s a novelty ,actually look at your son (yes ,he`s yours!) and encourage him.These children have been living yours and chris` fantasy long enough.They`ve EARNT a break!!
👏👏👏
Anyone lucky enough to get the chance to travel extensively would at least try and make each day a little bit enriching not just use their travels as an excuse to arse about scoffing crisps looking gormless
Yes there are going to be days where you just chill but I watched that video last night ( yeah I know couldn’t help myself) and he was going on about leaving the campsite and who knew where they were going I mean come on you make some effort to be a teeny bit organised wouldn’t you? especially with young children
Yes you are wild and free 😴 but I don’t know it’s all a bit tit isn’t it
just go home you dingbats

Reactions: 26
The Ingham Family - #131 Get the duck Home You Pair of Ignorant Uneducated Eejits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I think the urgency was because they've had this idea to scrapbook Polaroids and they're leaving Portugal soon so they needed a camera NOW or they wouldn't have the Portugal Polaroid they wanted for the scrapbook.

It all struck me as very sad. Describing 20 sheets of photo paper as '20 memories'... Experiences, places, people, etc., aren't forgotten because they're not on film or remembered fondly because they are. That's not what makes a memory but getting everything on camera seems to be almost an obsession for them at this point.
More like justifying their ‘trip’

When you see them speaking and interacting they are more childish than children themselves

it’s like the 4 children are being taken round Europe by two clueless, disorganised, boring, desperate saddos ........

oh wait they are!!! 😗

• Haha
Reactions: 28
👏👏👏
Anyone lucky enough to get the chance to travel extensively would at least try and make each day a little bit enriching not just use their travels as an excuse to arse about scoffing crisps looking gormless
Yes there are going to be days where you just chill but I watched that video last night ( yeah I know couldn’t help myself) and he was going on about leaving the campsite and who knew where they were going I mean come on you make some effort to be a teeny bit organised wouldn’t you? especially with young children
Yes you are wild and free 😴 but I don’t know it’s all a bit tit isn’t it
just go home you dingbats
They keep banging on about how lucky they are to be living the life they are, but honestly? It looks tit. I’d rather be at home in my own house with everything I need, and then go on holiday four or five times a year and stay in decent accommodation and eat at decent traditional restaurants. Sat under that tit gazebo on a gravel driveway for six weeks on end with just so much baggage around me would get on my nerves. I know Sarah and Chris are desperate to do what the hell they want to do regardless of the fact they have four kids in tow but imagine having to pack all that crap for their “schooling” including a printer! I cannot imagine taking a printer on holiday with me, what a drag and what a faff. Just home school them at home if you’re that desperate to have them readily available for content every day, and then go on multiple holidays but lugging that overweight caravan around Europe during a global pandemic where pretty much every tourist attraction you’ve gone to has been deserted just seems ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Omg seriously?! And also, an aubergine has what to do with Christmas presents, exactly?! Did Chris make it, we know how he likes that emoji!

Will you help people?
They can only help people once they leave the gang.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Ingham Family #131: You know your channel is dying when you have more fuses than views

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They keep banging on about how lucky they are to be living the life they are, but honestly? It looks tit. I’d rather be at home in my own house with everything I need, and then go on holiday four or five times a year and stay in decent accommodation and eat at decent traditional restaurants. Sat under that tit gazebo on a gravel driveway for six weeks on end with just so much baggage around me would get on my nerves. I know Sarah and Chris are desperate to do what the hell they want to do regardless of the fact they have four kids in tow but imagine having to pack all that crap for their “schooling” including a printer! I cannot imagine taking a printer on holiday with me, what a drag and what a faff. Just home school them at home if you’re that desperate to have them readily available for content every day, and then go on multiple holidays but lugging that overweight caravan around Europe during a global pandemic where pretty much every tourist attraction you’ve gone to has been deserted just seems ridiculous.
I keep thinking that - their life looks stressful as duck!! It’s not exciting at all. It’s not even as though Chris and Sarah like each other that much.

Reactions: 24
I keep thinking that - their life looks stressful as duck!! It’s not exciting at all. It’s not even as though Chris and Sarah like each other that much.
This, there's nothing to be jealous of. They go out without knowing where they are going, waste hours driving round because they didn't plan something properly or didn't check something. Most days they seem to have no idea what they will eat or when.

If there was one thing they have that I'd like it's more time together as a family, but they don't seem to use it to do much. And after being with the kids all the time for months during lockdown I can definitely say that breaks from each other are very much needed! We're all happier now they have their own time away from me at school. They would like more time with their dad though.

I would love more time with my husband but then Sarah and Chris really don't like each other so it doesn't seem like they enjoy it. I imagine there are lots of arguments off camera. Having said that I get more time with him now than we used to, I'm not sure I'd cope with being together every minute of the day, especially in such a small space as them. There was a time that despite living together we used to text to arrange to meet because I was asleep when he got in and he was asleep when I left for work!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just looking at my you tube feeds, there are a few channels who are alarmed about this as well.
Yes, if Twitter and Facebook can delete Trump stupid comments, why can't they do it to these clowns including you tube.

Well, it seems they have a massive 195 secret squirrels, so I am guessing 150 of us?
The proof will come out when the sad sods buy the nasty cheap overpriced merch.
So 55 more booted today, soon they will only have admin left!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.