The Ingham Family #130 Sarah has another Barney with her little IFAM army!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best laugh at these comments. Ifammaking suggestions for the hooded blankets she is flogging. Someone suggested they be called a WANKET 😂😂😂
I hope she calls them Snuggies as suggested and gets sued by JML

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why do I put myself through watching their videos?!!! Far too many woo hoos, stunnings and maaaans to deal with, that its just one big cringe fest. No life jackets on the girls again, and leaving Isabelle to look after Jace on a beach in a foreign country. Chris is keen to 'get on the road' again, but I wouldn't have any confidence at all with the car. They now have more s**t to tow (3 paddle boards) so I am sure more drama is on the horizon! Do you think he has more than just one grey beanie? Hes actually so unpleasant to watch 😣

Reactions: 23
Best laugh at these comments. Ifammaking suggestions for the hooded blankets she is flogging. Someone suggested they be called a WANKET 😂😂😂
If they were officially called wankets I'd buy them for everyone just so I can shout out "it's a wanket!" when they opened them. Especially my mother in law, she has 5 adult sons and still shouts at any of them that swear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Can anyone remember anything about the Scotland vlogs? The Scotland playlist was updated yesterday but I can't remember if any were reported or if any had anything 'dodgy' in them.
It was maybe that vlog where they made poor issy go into the fairy pool in a bikini.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It actually gives me anxiety watching them kids on the boards without life jackets, couldn't give a toss about lazy and creeps.

Reactions: 23
omg, I just can't... "Withering Heights"!!!!??!??!!!! F*cking hell :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Isabelle says "Wuthering" and then Sarah "corrects" her and says "WITHERING"... Christ on a bike 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.