The Ingham Family #130 Sarah has another Barney with her little IFAM army!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bleeping state of her.... with make up still in the corners of her eyes. Please wash Lazy..!!! It’s often discussed on here about their lack of hygiene and I honestly believe they do not wash regularly. 🤢
zoomed in on some photos posted earlier in the thread by @Kate1970

Tried to think of a thread suggestion but came to the conclusion that they are so bleeping boring they don’t even deserve one...!!!! 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
What the hell was the massive rush to buy that Instant camera for? It was really ODD (even odder than their usual behaviour) they were acting as if it was almost a life or death situation!? Felt like if they didn’t take a picture as a family they were all going to be cursed or something!??! Almost like Sarah’s been reading here and seen that I said the other day they aren’t splashing out on things as often anymore so maybe the money’s drying up and then they’ve all of a sudden got to be seen spending money?!? They are losing the bleeping plot. Why on earth do you need to scrapbook, just another thing to be put in the garage to gather dust and clutter your house. Is it just me that thought it was so effing weird the urgency of it all?
Looking for a sponsorship deal I’d say but then screwed it up by saying the paper is so expensive.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The bleeping state of her.... with make up still in the corners of her eyes. Please wash Lazy..!!! It’s often discussed on here about their lack of hygiene and I honestly believe they do not wash regularly. 🤢
zoomed in on some photos posted earlier in the thread by @Kate1970

Tried to think of a thread suggestion but came to the conclusion that they are so bleeping boring they don’t even deserve one...!!!! 😂
Really not defending her but I think she suffers the same thing as myself - its down to your eyes producing too much mucus and absolutely nothing to do with personal hygiene or non removal fo make up - SORRY - commonly known as s'sleep' in your eye but if you wear mascara it forms 'black'

Reactions: 8
What the hell was the massive rush to buy that Instant camera for? It was really ODD (even odder than their usual behaviour) they were acting as if it was almost a life or death situation!? Felt like if they didn’t take a picture as a family they were all going to be cursed or something!??! Almost like Sarah’s been reading here and seen that I said the other day they aren’t splashing out on things as often anymore so maybe the money’s drying up and then they’ve all of a sudden got to be seen spending money?!? They are losing the bleeping plot. Why on earth do you need to scrapbook, just another thing to be put in the garage to gather dust and clutter your house. Is it just me that thought it was so effing weird the urgency of it all?
I think the urgency was because they've had this idea to scrapbook Polaroids and they're leaving Portugal soon so they needed a camera NOW or they wouldn't have the Portugal Polaroid they wanted for the scrapbook.

It all struck me as very sad. Describing 20 sheets of photo paper as '20 memories'... Experiences, places, people, etc., aren't forgotten because they're not on film or remembered fondly because they are. That's not what makes a memory but getting everything on camera seems to be almost an obsession for them at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Can I ask how many tattlers are in the group, approximately?
I've been booted.
I wasnt very active tbf, if you're still in the group then you need to kiss some ingham butt and tell everybody how awesome you think Chris, Sarah and the girls are...

Its painful I know, but its your duty.....I failed!
😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
As has been said lately about social media, no one cares about you!
Even people like Thomas who features largely in thier social media and is quite a lovely follower, they don't give a faark about.
Quite frankly he should have his own social media following. If his carers would allow it, I would absolutely support him.
It's especially obvious with the ingham family, that they are only after the milked dollar.
They don't care about any of you! I unsubscribed when they put out the Jace doll but I made many comments of disgust when they flippantly said they couldn't fulfil the promised tea parties and instead the very fan base who adored them, were given a bag with a piece of cake and a few stickers in a bag.
And look at creepster Chris, got brave during the Jace doll photos and went outside to the line expecting to get mobbed with shrieks and àdoration, but was met with silence and don't film me you perv.
Then he tried it again with his son, still no enthusiasm. 1st off because he's a creepy nasty pedalo, and 2nd, etc was Jace dressed in?
Poor little bugger gonna be toasted for that for the rest of his life, just like Isabelle and her period vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The Ingham Family #131 - They'll end up poorly porkers, got more potatoes & snacks than Walkers.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Making it a secret group throws up so many red flags, for any youtuber but for them with Chris's behaviour even more so
Just looking at my you tube feeds, there are a few channels who are alarmed about this as well.
Yes, if Twitter and Facebook can delete Trump stupid comments, why can't they do it to these clowns including you tube.

Can I ask how many tattlers are in the group, approximately?
Well, it seems they have a massive 195 secret squirrels, so I am guessing 150 of us?
The proof will come out when the sad sods buy the nasty cheap overpriced merch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Agreed. It just makes one wonder what dirt they have on each other that keeps them together. 🤷‍♀️
I’ve always thought this!..... Can you imagine the king and queen of vile spewing things out about each other in a divorce hate fest 😂😂😂 it would be epic 😂😂😂
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
There’s your views right there Inghams!! 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ingham Family #131- First it was the ‘caa’ now we’re just eating all the ‘caaarbs’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Next to be booted out of the secret group will be anyone who has not bought from Tat and Me. Better get buying those dinky dots guys...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Ingham Family #131- First it was the ‘caa’ now we’re just eating all the ‘caaarbs’
And isn’t it showing on Creepy, he now has the Dad bod, best be getting your bladder boi skates on creepy, you got some serious thunder thighs happening 🤪🤣🤣🤣. Maybe this is why we only see him from the shoulders up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I didn't join this thread from the beginning but I wish I had!!
Top marks go to cheeky chappy's pisstake clips of the parents, and showing what dumb dumbs they are.
It's such a shame you can't quote from previous locked posts to bring them forward to now because they are just as relevant!
I.e, # 13 and " 15.
This thread is the most relevant lately so can we bring forward relevant posts from the starter threads to our newcomers to show why this is a serious problem and not a roast?
And instructions at the top of each new thread on how to report stuff that viewers deem to be out of line?
I feel this is more and more important as this family get more and more inept as regards the welfare of thier kids.
In my country, i have voiced my concern to the right people and would absolutely be on top of these parents demanding an outcome worthy of thier children.
Comments from the start of this forum by our amazing, gifted and CARING tattlers NEED to be brought forward as relevant, and we should keep the core reason for this forum's creation pushing for the ingham family channel to be shut down because of Chris Ingham grooming underage girls.
Incredibly the parents get more and more revolting with sleazy clickbait titles about thier own underage children, and dirty disgusting Chris Ingham wearing woolen hats in 40 degree heat because he's too vain to show he's going bald and has hair colour of esme, but takes revolting family selfies with no top on, or vlogs a segment looking at his boofool.........sorry, had to to pause to dry retch....topless, beanie on bod waiting in a car park for the big spenders to come out.
BTW, let's remember, they are living all of our dreams y'all!
We all are so jealous of thier lives.😁

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sarah claiming to be a size 16 again. I'm a size 16, have just managed to get back to being a comfortable 16 from an 18 and even when I was bigger I wasn't as big as her. I know it all depends on body shape and what you are actually wearing, but I can't see her fitting in a 16.
I’m probably an inch taller than Sarah and ima 14-16 and no where near as big as her. You can see my waist and haven’t got a big round tummy like her. I think she’s more 18-20 but hey if she wants to say she’s a 16 then let her..... of course we all believe you Sarah 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.