The Ingham Family #130 Sarah has another Barney with her little IFAM army!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone remember anything about the Scotland vlogs? The Scotland playlist was updated yesterday but I can't remember if any were reported or if any had anything 'dodgy' in them.

Reactions: 8
And isn’t it showing on Creepy, he now has the Dad bod, best be getting your bladder boi skates on creepy, you got some serious thunder thighs happening 🤪🤣🤣🤣. Maybe this is why we only see him from the shoulders up 🤣🤣🤣
It’s would be a blessed relief not to see him from the shoulders up. We can thank the good lord we don’t see anything heading south (except the chavavan)

Stay strong tattlers, don't blow your covers

Is she for real? Top business woman doesn't know what the 'define' price will be - surely you work that out in advance because you know what its costing you to buy in and the fact she adds postage on top.
[/QUOTE]
She cant do that because she doesn't know the first thing about business she is just muddling along and hoping things work out ok for her tax return at the end of the year
[/QUOTE]
Come to think of it the deadline for self assessment of 2019/20 is the 31st October. What’s the betting she doesn’t know/realise.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Really? Coming home?
Sarah wants to come home badly she can't stop talking about getting ready for Christmas and how she is missing the autumn in the UK. Chris is a massive man child and obviously they do everything his way or they don't do it at all. He got the right bloody hump when they went to the wrong beach because it didn't have the "stunnnin" rocks in the sea that he couldn't film for duck sake!
They ended up going there in the evening but he was NOT happy about being sat on the other boring beach all day! Can't remember which vlog it was but it was during the whole cancer debacle.

He can't live with himself so he has to do all this running around "wild camping" just to feel normal and try to forget about all the weird tit he's done. He must get abuse shouted at him in the street. Hell if I ever saw him in real life I'd give him a piece of my mind!

They won't come home until Chris says they can. Which is sad because the girls just look like the scruffy orphans in 'Annie' than children of "rich" YouTubers.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Just caught up, you guys make me chuckle! I wanna be part of this secret gang 😉

Reactions: 11
The bleeping state of her.... with make up still in the corners of her eyes. Please wash Lazy..!!! It’s often discussed on here about their lack of hygiene and I honestly believe they do not wash regularly. 🤢
zoomed in on some photos posted earlier in the thread by @Kate1970

Tried to think of a thread suggestion but came to the conclusion that they are so bleeping boring they don’t even deserve one...!!!! 😂
Just more proof they don`t care how they appear on camera ,so long as they get vlog "content"..Grim.:(

Reactions: 10
Was this before or after Dave knew that Chris used to approach under aged girls at his concerts (disclaimer- allegedly 😉)? Because if it was after, that really doesn't look good on Dave Ingham as the lead singer and creator of My Forever.

View attachment 267443
I'd never of thought these were 2 straight brothers and I mean that in the most nicest of ways.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Really? Coming home?
Sorry I'm confussed Sarah, you say you'll be back home before we know it, so you've been gone since july time, I'm still waiting for this holiday to begin. Erm what part of chasing dreams have you accomplished, you've spent all summer in car parks, on concrete with no car, I hadn't realised you'd started your holidays not seen anything interesting apart from sea, pools, car garages, big Frank and his friends and Christopher's drunken obsession with Prinny woo song my highlight of summer seeing such a knob acting like the biggest knob making up for his small manhood knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
We do more on a two week holiday than they've done for however long they've been gone. Made more memories too!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Flies everywhere well they do go srounsld tit 🤣 bet around their caravan stinks thet looks so messy and dirty.
Sarah please we know you read here, buy esme some shoes!!!
Bless isla excited for aldi, so would I on that holiday lol and what is with Chris cocky attitude saying will soon benin England in Morrisons. You can't claim to be travel bloggers when you aren't travelling, you are filming same things. Viewers have a right to say boring when you are doing travel vlogs like you claim.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I've been booted.
I wasnt very active tbf, if you're still in the group then you need to kiss some ingham butt and tell everybody how awesome you think Chris, Sarah and the girls are...

Its painful I know, but its your duty.....I failed!
😂
I can’t do it...I just can’t 🤢 it’s as much as I can do to not tell each and every one of them what a bunch of mugs they are, I don’t think it would even register as some of them look really young and vulnerable to me looking at their profiles..... the greedy pair should be ashamed of themselves exploiting their devoted cult

• Angry
Reactions: 10
OMG!! The girls not wearing life jackets again. At this stage I hope something happens because they f**king needs a wake up call. Also Is Isabelle playing babysitter again?

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Hate that he says Isabelle more than happy left on beach alone with Jason. We'll she isn't going to say no, but why don't you be good parents and arrange activities that all 4 children will enjoy. Isabelles mental health isn't being considered at all, they said she didn't fit in at school but her own parents and sisters leave her out too 😞 so sad!!!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.