IFAM #6 Sarah's a witch, Chris is her biatch and Prinny gets blamed for their itch - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that really him what a creepy pic lol, obviously fits in well with his brother in law Chris! Yes the latest room your video does make it seem like she's a single mum , it had crossed my mind it might be for benefits reasons ...

Sussex police have tweeted this in a thread about Chris.
View attachment 716
This just sickens me it really does. 3 years older than her daughter and she still thinks this is ok! This is not normal behaviour of a man of his age. I hope to goodness all Isabelle’s friends parents are aware of the type of person he is. No way would I let a child of mine near him that’s for sure!

Reactions: 6
And the family can find a new excuse now saying they didn’t name him so could have been anyone. It was his name in the tweets beforehand and they have replied. Yes they aren’t allowed to use names but this is the next best thing. YouTube seriously needs to step up now!

Reactions: 5
I think comparing her to Shannon matthews mum is a bit much, haven't noticed their teeth but her kids always look clean etc, it's obvious that they are poorer than their cousins but the little boys just seem like normal kids to me. I got the impression Katrina was a single mum from her vlogs, however I read she actually lives with her partner who doesn't appear in vlogs.
i mean the way she talks and looks. I don't mean she is capable of doing anything like Shannons mother did. If you live in West Yorkshire you will know what i mean. Its my opinion of what i have seen from the vlogs and people are entitled to disagree..

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I watched a few the other night after it was mentioned on here. My goodness they are bad ???. Have you seen the holiday videos in Cornwall? They are 'having the best time ever' & she wants to move there!
I can't believe how different Sarah's accent sounds compared to Katrina's, maybe Sarah has a voice coach for her 'TV show' ?
I watched the Cornwall vlogs today! lol

she was doing a dance that she was in Cornwall. You would think it was the Maldives.

Reactions: 2
Sarah went to an acting/drama school she has visions of all things grandeur that she was going to be famous actress. It’s prob why lazy and chavy have different accents.

There is a smug Sarah video on ifam extras about her childhood and how she traveled 2hrs to school everyday and how the area she grew up in was rough and she wanted to get out of the area. The ironic thing is her sister is still living in the same house.
Thanks for the heads up. I've just watched this one.
The way I interpreted it was she did three years of drama, dance, singing at secondary school and then nothing into/after year 10.

Is that really him what a creepy pic lol, obviously fits in well with his brother in law Chris! Yes the latest room your video does make it seem like she's a single mum , it had crossed my mind it might be for benefits reasons ...
Oh yes it’s him

They have used the slow cooker again. Pulled chicken today. Not a vegetable in sight though! I suppose the slow cooker fad will soon fizzle out. Why are they suddenly so obsessed with the slow cooker?

Reactions: 8
We mention are the girls still going to dance , Sarah mentions Isabelle is going back to dance ?

Reactions: 13
And the lack of fruit ... Isla is now eating an apple. We must stop giving them ideas !

Reactions: 11
And Sarah went on a "rant" about people keep saying she's buying the girls surprises all the time. She enjoys it apparently. Hmmmm we all know that. Bits and bats shopping is her favourite pastime.

Reactions: 3
Sarah moaning about the face paint she ungrateful and the Nicki catch up wonder what there talk about

Isla knows her mum well, she’s doing a picture of her going shopping ??

Reactions: 4
The inghams always having to make everything about themselves - Sarah saying Isla is excited to take in photos of the 9/11 memorial into school. Way to turn a tragedy into a show and tell, find it quite disrespectful to be honest but opinions may vary.

I reckon their only using the slow cooker so Sarah is able to make videos on it for her healthy pregnancy channel :rolleyes: also like how the majority of the population is now trying to reduce plastic waste, whilst Sarah is seemingly unbothered and fulling a whole cart full of plastic, Halloween shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And the lack of fruit ... Isla is now eating an apple. We must stop giving them ideas !
She also pointed out that the breakfast bowls were still out - it was mentioned on here recently about them leaving the bowls out and not clearing up after breakfast

Reactions: 7
Got the following response from Nintendo.
IMG_20180912_172509.jpg

If anyone spots any new advertisers in the vlogs, please let me know and I shall make the same complaint.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.