The Ingham Family #130 Sarah has another Barney with her little IFAM army!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hard to tell if it was Sarah or Isabelle that was in the latest sassy bell video. So scripted, clearly by sarah. Isabelle is definitely got the same attitude as her mother!

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Isabelles insta,, they are at another hotel? What did I miss?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Are they back in a hotel? According to Isabelle's insta story they are..
Yes as her Instagram and sassybelle YouTube were put up less than an hour ago. Why don’t they travel around in the caravan? What’s the point of taking it?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've done a terrible thing. My 4 year old needed a tiny little trim of her hair (just the ends and she has very long hair). I've done it before and you can't really tell, just looks healthier.

I now realise the mistake I've made is that I didn't do it in a windy car park. Despite her telling me not to because daddy is better at it, I thought I'd go ahead because he's out right now and I have no patience.

It's wonkier than a Sarah Ingham car park special.
Hahaha! I`ve done this so many times!My husband was a hairdresser ,and whenever my girls needed a trim ,usually for a school photo ,he`d be working late ,so mum decided having seen him cut a fringe numerous times ,how hard can it honestly be? Answer ,if you`re not good with a pair 0f scissors ,extremely hard!!LOL THey always ended up looking like shorn sheep ,and always ran to show their dad once he was home!!OH the shame!:oops::oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes I'm well aware of that, but unfortunately you still get those individual accounts that are on the left side of right.

Her income from the 'family' business will be separate. It doesn't look like the blanket business is VAT registered but we have no idea of her turnover. If it's doing as well as she says it will likely to become VAT registered over the next year.
I’d imagined her Ingham family earnings would absorb her tax allowances to reduced the tax paid on them. They state they have 4 employees of which she presumable is one (ie employed by the limited company). It’s the tat and me income that would attract further personal tax liabilities and more over VAT. My thoughts were only the wider responsibility for VAT. On the figures she quotes she way exceeds the threshold for it.

I've done a terrible thing. My 4 year old needed a tiny little trim of her hair (just the ends and she has very long hair). I've done it before and you can't really tell, just looks healthier.

I now realise the mistake I've made is that I didn't do it in a windy car park. Despite her telling me not to because daddy is better at it, I thought I'd go ahead because he's out right now and I have no patience.

It's wonkier than a Sarah Ingham car park special.

Reactions: 7
Can jace actually say any words his speech is pretty poor 😳
According to Sarah he’s very advanced and has a great vocabulary 🤣I’m not saying his speech is poor but you don’t hear him saying much on the vlogs about from caa, meh and whining 🤷🏻‍♀️ I would have thought if it was that great you’d hear it regularly

Do you want me to set up a Go Fund Me for you? Part Time Working Mummy made £40K off her one so that she could buy a house which she’s never actually bought. In fact between the 3 GFM and the PayPal Monthly subscription she had she’s made in excess of about 100K. In her words “it’s just easier you doing that than paying it into my TSB bank account” 😂 Say what you see and you to can “manifest” yourself a new Porsche 😂
Wtf she got all that money from a go fund me 😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I like this picture because I like to imagine they are plotting their escape back to the UK 🤔
They look like street orphans. Still disrespectful. That is somebody's front door step. I'm sure Lazy and Creepy would not like random kids sitting on their doorstep. They would be ringing the police saying that they were getting stalked again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I think they are staying in an apartment for more Room to get jiggy with it/get the turkey blaster out.

Clickbait Vlog title....”our Christmas miracle”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
They look like street orphans. Still disrespectful. That is somebody's front door step.
Totally agree....although my first thought was that it looked like a prime spot for dogs to pee up against the doorway. No way would I sit down there or let my kids do it...I bet it stinks!

My second thought was..... f**k me, those sliders need binning NOW! She must be wearing down her toenails, with her toes hanging out the end like that. Those shoes make her feet look like claws. Shameful.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
There's a new sassybelle video up. My period story, My first kiss, Why I don't see my real dad and Mums miscarriage. That poor girl is being exploited because she sure as hell hasn't made that off her own bat !
According to Isabelle, Isla grinds her teeth really bad at night. If we needed any more proof about how stressed the kids are

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I’d imagined her Ingham family earnings would absorb her tax allowances to reduced the tax paid on them. They state they have 4 employees of which she presumable is one (ie employed by the limited company). It’s the tat and me income that would attract further personal tax liabilities and more over VAT. My thoughts were only the wider responsibility for VAT. On the figures she quotes she way exceeds the threshold for it.
And we all know Sarah doesn't lie 😉 Time will tell - anyone can call HMRS VAT helpline.

Reactions: 13
Our Christmas Rainbow 🤮
They'll have 'Rainbow After the Storm' on a chalkboard with and balloon in the background as symbolism for the 'miscarried baby', just like Lauren Duggar did.

The name will be Aurora Hope for their little rainbow miracle baby girl. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
The only way the Ingham kids have changed is the gap between them and their peers has increased. Home schooling doesn't do anything for them academically.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.