The Ingham Family #130 Sarah has another Barney with her little IFAM army!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But in all seriousness without the insulting of them and usual reasons, I can’t fathom how they’ve managed to get through 3 cars in such a short space of time! Are they just that careless? Do they not know about car maintenance or the fact if you’ve got a flat you don’t keep driving on it? I’m genuinely baffled!
Who in hells name would rent them a motor home or give them breakdown cover in the future? It’s all vlogged so it did happen!!!!
I’m just cannot wait for the scooters and Jace’s trike to run in to trouble. It won’t ever be their problem either. Oh and a second thought how troublesome can a paddle board be. Overloading could prove catastrophic - maybe????!

I know it's soooo early do title suggestions but.

#131 one Caa, two Caa, three Caa, four?
Five caa, more potatoes, more

Reactions: 21
Sarah is such a joke it's actually hilarious.

6:04 mark - "I'm probably not going to be able to go in today (the pool) cuz iv just got TOOO much to do for bAbY aNd MEeee"

Cut to to 8:50, oh she is in the pool. What happened to your work hun? :unsure: 🥴:cautious:

Also - Didn't have time to clear out the boot before the recovery van got to them but she had time to change outfit...? 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Accountancy firms are regulated, monitored and investigated regularly as they are a professional body like solicitors, doctors etc. I wouldn’t imagine the accountants they use are unqualified ACCA/FCCA type of firms that service small businesses.
Yes I'm well aware of that, but unfortunately you still get those individual accounts that are on the left side of right.

You are absolutely right. Not all businesses are limited companies but she is a director of the Ingham Family ltd. Her income from crap and her is in addition to her income from the ‘family’ Business and surely must exceed the threshold for vat registration. As I understand there is no vat registration number on blanket and pee website. Naughty Lazy
Her income from the 'family' business will be separate. It doesn't look like the blanket business is VAT registered but we have no idea of her turnover. If it's doing as well as she says it will likely to become VAT registered over the next year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
So if jace doesnt wear his life jacket because hes not keen on it what happens if he takes a dislike to his seat belt ? Will they just allow him to bounce all over the cars (1 2 and 3 ) .
These are tit parents I mean come on who are the grown ups here !

Reactions: 53
Tattle fam, I'm thinking of buying a Porche, what do you think? 🤣
Do you want me to set up a Go Fund Me for you? Part Time Working Mummy made £40K off her one so that she could buy a house which she’s never actually bought. In fact between the 3 GFM and the PayPal Monthly subscription she had she’s made in excess of about 100K. In her words “it’s just easier you doing that than paying it into my TSB bank account” 😂 Say what you see and you to can “manifest” yourself a new Porsche 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Out to sea no dam life jackets it dont take much to drift out idiots and creepy you pointed at wrong wheel you been telling lies again that poor boy is so red unberlivable perants I only skipped through because they make my blood boil

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
No words!...... ((((((((((LIFE JACKETS NEEDED!))))))))) and Izzy left to babysit all the kids again 😡 Sarah what would you do if a person came and snatched Jace from Izzy? Why are you giving your 15 yr old such mega responsibilities?? So unfair! Sarah what would you do if one of your young daughters fell in the sea and started to panic?.......no words 😞

• Angry
Reactions: 34
“Full time home schooling”

yes FLazy, keep telling yourself that. Colouring, word searches and using the IPAD is not home schooling. You’re stationary in Portugal in the same crappy campsite you were a month ago. You can’t even class yourselves as travelling!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Leaving the girls and Jace on the beach 🤬🤬
Trying to convince us that the girls are much more relaxed and happier since home schooling started, and that Isabelle can be a teenager, perhaps if she had been allowed to meet her friends more often, this would have happened earlier!!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 15
See the potatoes were back with some egg fried rice (note the carrots Lazy pointed out).

lazy on the scrounge for her Nintendo Switch’s as well

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Rice, potatoes, bread......those children’s diets are atrocious 😡

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
So if jace doesnt wear his life jacket because hes not keen on it what happens if he takes a dislike to his seat belt ? Will they just allow him to bounce all over the cars (1 2 and 3 ) .
These are tit parents I mean come on who are the grown ups here !
Someone I know was once on a flight where take off was delayed for 40 minutes because a child wouldn’t put his seatbelt on. The parents response “he doesn’t like wearing one.” 🙈 eventually they managed to get him to wear it with lots of kicking and screaming and then had the exact same issue for landing. The child shouldn’t get to decide that it doesn’t like an essential safety device.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Do you want me to set up a Go Fund Me for you? Part Time Working Mummy made £40K off her one so that she could buy a house which she’s never actually bought. In fact between the 3 GFM and the PayPal Monthly subscription she had she’s made in excess of about 100K. In her words “it’s just easier you doing that than paying it into my TSB bank account” 😂 Say what you see and you to can “manifest” yourself a new Porsche 😂
That would be so kind, thank you soooo much. ASAP if you please 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.