The Ingham Family #130 Sarah has another Barney with her little IFAM army!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it grates on me that she spells it as Iv Sarah its got an e on the end
It's her arrogance that grates so much. She felt that raspberry should be pronounced 'rasp-berry' as it has that extra 'p' in it. She seriously asked if anyone else agreed with her that it should be pronounced that way. She looks down on all of us and thinks that we are so silly for suggesting that 'Iv' should have an extra 'e'. Its been pointed out to her so many times but she chooses to go with what she thinks is right. How can we seriously expect her to realise that her 'husband' is a sexual predator? She's a bleeping idiot.

And ok, if it turns out s she's had undiagnosed dyslexia all this time, I obviously take back my 'she's a bleeping idiot' comment. But, she still needs to listen to people that have good advice.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
When you have a flat tyre you can’t carry on driving it as you’ll damage the wheel fitting because the weight will be on it. Sounds like the drove on it for quite a while. It’s like in movies when the tyres get blown off and the metal is dragging along the road and making tons of sparks fly off it!
The whole thing is weird - they would have arrived back at the campsite late the night before - they went in the car to get food the next day probably late afternoon - as soon as they got into the car one of the tyre gauges was lower than the others and kept dropping - this is not a slow puncture - Sarah, as a passenger wouldn't have seen this happening plus the most telling of all to me is WHY does Sarah speak to the camera about all car issues??? Especially with her eyes darting all over the place (classic lying behaviour).

The car thing is bullshit.In the vlog where they found the damage she was ending the vlog in the car park after a long day when she said she was knackered . Her eyes were darting about all over the place they already knew about the damage . So they ended it there so they could add abit extra on the vlog when they discovered it .
Is it possible that a barrier came down and hit the car and they swerved to cause the damage on the side?
I think a barrier would've impacted the entire top section but I do think its possible there was a swerve involved.

Reactions: 14
Can we use a picture for the next thread title. Please. Pretty please. Instead of Fat Bottom Girls I can hear Queen singing Rock Bottom Inghams.
We've got another 20 pages to go yet - more than enough time for them to see off another car so by then it'll be, "Another one bites the dust!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I still can`t get over how much she`s aged!! LIving "your best life" doesn`t appear to agree with you Sarah!
She looks so plastic now, it's because of no sunscreen and too much makeup.she is looking really hard, as in, her hateful feelings about taking everyone for a ride are now showing on her face

• Haha
YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED.....

Jace runs to his playmat and Lazy says he's been desperate to get over there. Esme ha finished her schoolwork and has been organising her craft box, adding what she got from Flying Tiger yesterday She has three boxes with her precious stuff in. Esme shows us what's in the boxes. I wont bore you with it all, it's mostly craft things and candy. Esme shows us the clouds.

Lazy screeches good morning at us and says it's like a hurricane at the campsite. It's very windy today but it's due to be sunny tomorrow. She tells someone that Jace needs his shoes on. It's been a busy morning with the girl doing their schoolwork and all the Baby and Me stuff Lazy has had to do because she's not happy with some of the finalised designs. Something didn't look right on the camper one so she's added sparkle to the background. Isabelle and Isla have been desperate to go to the pool this morning so they've gone up there. Lazy wont be able to go in there because she has too much to do for Baby and Me.

Lazy is at the swimming pool and it's so hot that all she wants to do is jump in the swimming pool and float in the water. If she doesn't get the order finished though it won't arrive by the start of November. Creepy has gone back to get his swim things. Are you sure that's all he's gone back for, Lazy? Jace is loving life. Esme drags him into a standing position by his arm. He has a life vest but doesn't like wearing it. Doesn't matter you thick idiot, it could save his life! Footage of Jace and the girls in the pool. Jace slides down the slide, as does Esme. Creepy fist bumps Jace. Jace figures out that he can walk along a ledge on the pool. Isla says she's going under water Jace jumps into Isabelle's arms and she spends some time with him. Lazy says the girls have got out to have showers. She can't believe Jace's confidence in the water. It's scary and he has to have someone with him at all times. Isla didn't put her face in the water and blow until she was 8 but Jace does it already. He jumps off the ide and into Lazy's arms. She puts the back of his head into the fountain and pretend to dunk him underwater.

Lazy says if the girls aren't in the pool they're being creative elsewhere. She points out that Isla has a Teen and Me notebook and sounds surprised about it.

Lazy cackles. She asks Baaabe what happened and Baaabe says they tried to go to the shops but it weren't happening. He asks ofBaaabe why it didn't happen. OfBaaabe says they don't have much luck with cars. Creepy is eating something and says it's taking the absolute now, it's a joke. Lazy says they got out of the pool, jumped in the car to go to the supermarket. They set off and a warning popped up on the dashboard to say a tyre was low, at 200 whilst the others were 260. They started driving and said they would have to go to the garage to get it topped up but within 10 second it went down more. They were pulling into 'Praia da Loos' and the tyre went down even more. They got out and could hear the tyre going down. Lazy got back in the car and they got stuck in traffic, where it went down even more to 135 and kept going down and down and down. Much like the Inghams' views then? They turned around and pulled into the campsite but only just and it's now on 80. Lazy shows us the tyre and kicks it.

They didn't get a chance to tidy out the boot and the guy is there. Erm, yes you did have a chance but you were too busy vlogging and Creepy was too busy shoving food in his gob. Lazy is cooking dinner and has routed through the cupboard to find ravioli, which they're having with sauce and gaaaarlic bread.

Creepy says goodbye to the car. He tells Lazy it's not funny. Lazy doesn't know what it is, maybe because the temperature has dropped, but she can't stop thinking about Christmas. If they were at home she would be in full Halloween/Christmas shopping spirit. The temperature is meant to be back up tomorrow. Thomas asked Lazy what her favourite Christmas movie is and she said the Polar Express and he started thinking about Christmas Eve. She know Christmas will be so different this year for so everyone. Everyone except you because you will still find way to swan off somewhere, give your kids a million presents and rub it in that everything is normal for you. The Inghams normally have a plan by now and know where they will be for Christmas but they don't know where they'll be right now. They will be coming home for Christmas but that doesn't mean they will be spending Christmas in their home. Lazy wants to know if they should book something but Creepy says they can't because everything is so up in the air at the moment. She asks if everyone is excited about Christmas or nervous about how different it will be. She can't wait and nothing else matters to Lazy apart from all being together, watching Polar Express in their PJs and Jace being older this year. Creepy has been down to collect the paddle boards but the office is closed.

Everyone was winding down after dinner and Lazy and Creepy watched the most tragic, upsetting, horrendous documentary she thinks she's ever ever watched and both of them cried. They've never cried at a documentary before. It's the new one on Netflix about the Watts family and the Dad who killed the children. Lazy laughs and says she feels weird. Everyone is about to wind down and read a book because Jace is going to sleep. Lazy tells the under-18 ifam not to watch it. Don't bleeping mention it then! Comment down below if you've watched it. The car wheel couldn't be fixed so it's gone to a garage, hopefully they will get it back tomorrow. I thought the garages were closed this weekend?

End of vlog

Wow, so safe and she totally is not at risk of breaking his arm :rolleyes: Not her fault though, she probably saw her parents and Isabelle do it and thought it was ok.
View attachment 264306
View attachment 264304View attachment 264307View attachment 264308View attachment 264310View attachment 264311View attachment 264312
Hasnt Isla just turned 8? Shes definitly been putting her head under water ect for years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good to see the travelling experience is still going well for them, pool life, another car down, pasta and garlic bread for dinner...I'm so glad I've missed 2 weeks of this tit show. It feels like groundhog day watching them.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Lazy can't believe Jace's confidence in the water?!!! Of course he's "confident" - at that age he's blissfully unaware of the dangers lurking absolutely everywhere and that is precisely why he must be supervised by an adult, watched like a hawk at all times (especially around water) and made to wear any appropriate safety gear as an added precaution. That woman is an imbecile.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She keeps saying 'stock is in the car that's in the garage' - I'm assuming when he returned home to 'rescue' them he collected some of the new stock, ie 1 item of each and brought them over to her. But IF the car hadn't broken down HOW would she have gotten them? Surely she had someone in place to photograph them so she could list the items.
I have read a few sellers saying they make profit from pkg and post so maybe she is charging from Porto yet her slave ,about posts from UK?

Reactions: 2
The have 2 business'
The Ingham Family Ltd (youtube & merch) this is a limited company and you have to register with companies house. This is the accounts that anyone can see online.
Babyandmebrand is not (from what I can see) and does not have to register with companies house as it is not a limited company.
The fact that it doesn't appear listed with companies house suggests to me that she is running it as a sole trader. All she has to do is register for self assessment with HMRC.
However if she really is earning what she's saying she has to become VAT registered. She can register for VAT as a sole trader.
Hope this helps.
This is spot on. As a company director she’ll complete a Self Assessment tax return annually the Babyandme income will be included on that. I hate defending rip off merchants but not all companies have to be a Ltd company. It starts getting messy when you register with Co House, being a sole trader keeps it simple.

Reactions: 6
She looks so plastic now, it's because of no sunscreen and too much makeup.she is looking really hard, as in, her hateful feelings about taking everyone for a ride are now showing on her face
You could argue that Chris and Sarah regularly declare "I Want It All" with their greed!

Reactions: 8
Thats why I think its not just a flat tyre and actual damage done to the wheel itself.
yeah he looks like he’a hit something hard and had a blow out .. just in the Mercedes this time, and not the booze 😂

Probably had to get her up on 2 wheels at 120 clicks around a corner to get away from some rabid I-stans, at least 30 on wheelie shoes. All wanting his “I’ve got an 🍆 stuck up my arse sideways face” in a photo with them 😂 pair of proper knobheads they are

• Haha
Ooooh good thinking Batman !!
Aww crack up, you just reminded me my mum has been long term in hospital and when she went for more surgery I said to her " good luck batman". The staff, as they wheeled her away were asking her is that your nickname? Batman? I yelled after them" oh man, you can't tell me you don't who Batman is?

• Heart
This is spot on. As a company director she’ll complete a Self Assessment tax return annually the Babyandme income will be included on that. I hate defending rip off merchants but not all companies have to be a Ltd company. It starts getting messy when you register with Co House, being a sole trader keeps it simple.
Exactly and I'll put money on their 'accountant' is on the left side of right!!! It could all come tumbling down on them if said accountants were investigated. I believe she won't take a wage from 'The Ingham Ltd'. But from what it looks like is tat and me she's a sole trader.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
5 hours later, not much interest. 50/99 that viewed have voted. 225 members in group so far.
View attachment 264319
I just can't imagine being in my 30s and fawning over someone else's family enough to join multiple Facebook groups for them. Like I studied fan culture (and lived it) so I know how inexplicable it can all be but idk, this just feels like its own brand of odd. TV shows, books, bands, even other YouTubers - I can understand having that connection to the media they produce. But family vloggers?

To me it's the equivalent of finding a tape of someone's home movies then deciding that means you have a personal connection to that family (which as we've seen from all the obsessive Izzy accounts, some of them really do fixate their lives on those kids) 😕

Reactions: 19
It just dawned on me. We're all assuming Creepy was referring to his penis with the reference to 🍆 being his fave body part. I now think he was referring to his cock shaped nose!! Because what nearly 40 year old man would reference genitals on a fan page full of children??

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have never in my life seen people who don’t enjoy their own home. I think it’s strange to decorate a home for the holidays and not even spend them there.

Reactions: 26
Although if you have a ltd company if it goes into debt they can’t go after your house, although they can if your a sole trader, is that right?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.