The Ingham Family #130 Sarah has another Barney with her little IFAM army!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it grates on me that she spells it as Iv Sarah its got an e on the end
It grates on me too .. even more so now that she’s prancing around playing home school crunchy mummy 😡
if she know it’s I’ve then stop using Iv and proving you’ve no interest in providing the basics of education such English and why we must learn it and that you’re too thick to teach even an 8 year old. Possibly the only one she could teach is the boy and even if he doesn’t speak it’s pretty clear he’s more advanced than she is anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It grates on me too .. even more so now that she’s prancing around playing home school crunchy mummy 😡
if she know it’s I’ve then stop using Iv and proving you’ve no interest in providing the basics of education such English and why we must learn it and that you’re too thick to teach even an 8 year old. Possibly the only one she could teach is the boy and even if he doesn’t speak it’s pretty clear he’s more advanced than she is anyway
The amount of times I shout at Sarah through my iPad “you’re not homeschooling”!!!!
I can’t wait for Jace to get a bit older, boys have zero interest in sitting and writing in diaries and colouring...my little boy enjoys school but he’s so much more physical than my daughter....he’s like a puppy he needs running around every day 😂
She is just extremely lucky that she has 3 girls that seem to “enjoy“ what they deem to be homeschooling aka colouring in “facts” about Portugal. Her arrogance drives me insane, absolutely insane! 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
the only way that dent could have happened is if a smaller car or van with ladders on the top of it had reversed into it 🤔. Or creepy did it.

I'm disgusted at the state of the girls.

Anyone notice how scruffy they look?
Jumpers that don't fit them, scruffy hair..odd clothing

Oh and don't get me started on esme's shoes...how big are they???

I feel sorry for Isla, she is the forgotten child. All she wants to do is learn and share what she has learnt. This trip will ruin her. She needs to be at school.

Isla will be one of those girls that can tell you the square route of an orange but couldn't peel it 😳

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Isla seems to be the only one in the family that loves to learn, about anything. That's a great trait to have, natural intelligence will only get you so far but to want to learn can help you get further for the rest of your life. Her parents do seem to recognise this in a way, but think that by letting her learn random facts about things then she's done well at homeschooling. There is no structure to it. There is nothing wrong with learning as much as you can about something that interests you, but at her age she still needs to learn a lot more of the basics like maths and English, and science.

Esme does seem the happiest and that's probably because she liked school the least. Especially as she was going to start year 7, that can be a nervous time for most but especially if she didn't like school and struggled with parts of it. That doesn't mean homeschooling was the right choice for her, she's going to get further behind and find it even more difficult to get back into proper learning, which at some point she has to do to get any qualifications.

Reactions: 28
Hinting for freebies again!
I think maybe the Sarah is hoping some kind sponsor *cough*Nintendo*cough* I do apologise, must have had a frog in my throat will have been asleep/busy for the past two and a half years, missed the whole sh*tstorm of cr@p that Minghams Senior have brought upon the family and think what a wonderful PR exercise it would be to gift the girls three switches plus extras, plus games, plus a special magazine for Creepy and a lorryload of orange Twirls for Lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Although if you have a ltd company if it goes into debt they can’t go after your house, although they can if your a sole trader, is that right?
Yes, it does protect personal liability as it is its own legal identity, but it means she’d have to pay to register it, there are more legal obligations. As a sole trader she alone is responsible for her tax affairs, she doesn’t need to pay dividends to shareholders and can still run a payroll.

Reactions: 6
Chris will be checking out the Nintendo DS switches on his Very account right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But in all seriousness without the insulting of them and usual reasons, I can’t fathom how they’ve managed to get through 3 cars in such a short space of time! Are they just that careless? Do they not know about car maintenance or the fact if you’ve got a flat you don’t keep driving on it? I’m genuinely baffled!

Reactions: 23
Just when I think they can’t scope any lower they shock me once again- manipulative bastards hinting to get free wii switches from the Ifam. Go and buy them yourselves- it really gets on my nerves how they rip people off. People have lost their jobs and money will be tight for everyone in the world this Christmas- if you have any spare money spend it on yourself not on these freeloading tossers!

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I do hope the special needs young adult, who is fixated on Barney and Sarah, remains safe in that new group. Other folk seem to include him and converse with him at his level, but it worries me how truly besotted he is with Sarah, posting regularly and tagging her name. She has been fine with him, to give her due, so am hoping this will continue. Working with additional needs kids myself, I feel protective of him 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just when I think they can’t scope any lower they shock me once again- manipulative bastards hinting to get free wii switches from the Ifam. Go and buy them yourselves- it really gets on my nerves how they rip people off. People have lost their jobs and money will be tight for everyone in the world this Christmas- if you have any spare money spend it on yourself not on these freeloading tossers!
Is asking advice about a device really hinting to be bought them though?

Reactions: 9
Isla seems to be the only one in the family that loves to learn, about anything. That's a great trait to have, natural intelligence will only get you so far but to want to learn can help you get further for the rest of your life. Her parents do seem to recognise this in a way, but think that by letting her learn random facts about things then she's done well at homeschooling. There is no structure to it. There is nothing wrong with learning as much as you can about something that interests you, but at her age she still needs to learn a lot more of the basics like maths and English, and science.

Esme does seem the happiest and that's probably because she liked school the least. Especially as she was going to start year 7, that can be a nervous time for most but especially if she didn't like school and struggled with parts of it. That doesn't mean homeschooling was the right choice for her, she's going to get further behind and find it even more difficult to get back into proper learning, which at some point she has to do to get any qualifications.
It upsets me when they are asking questions or trying to remember something and always you can hear Isla answering correctly in the background and being ignored.

Reactions: 15
Is asking advice about a device really hinting to be bought them though?
Yep defo a hint. Everyone on insta does it. Influencers call it “manifesting” you basically mention you need/want or would like opinions on a certain item and then POOF like magic it lands in their PO Box 🙄 It’s normally quite high value items us common people have to work for.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Although if you have a ltd company if it goes into debt they can’t go after your house, although they can if your a sole trader, is that right?
Yes. Sole traders can earn up to £12k without registering for tax, anything above that has to be declared. Sole trading doesn’t ring fence personal assets in same way that being an ltd company would. If Sarah got into difficulties with the blanket supplier, they could come after her assets. If it is done through IFLtd, they would come after the company, which is a separate entity.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.