The Ingham Family #130 Sarah has another Barney with her little IFAM army!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I’ve been in Cyprus for a week.. what have I missed?

Also I was in Livraria Lello recently and the only reason those tight arses didn’t go is because it’s €17 a person to go... the queue goes down super quick🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I have an actual person I am told to talk to as of today on you tube! Keep on reporting this car crash family.
I am often away for work too and and I hate using my home devices but they have asked me for specific vlogs and timestamps but also overall view of being influencers.
I just pointed out the secret group make up of vulnerable ifam and on insta. And creepy grooming involved.
I told them I am sifting through the vlogs and timestamps.
The more you report the more they will give you a case person.
As tattlers we can àsk to link our case nos ?
As tattlers can we ask to be heard loud and clear ?

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Sorry if this has been asked already, but was that communal bowls of soup they had for dinner last night? 🤢 Times must be hard.
No I think she's just too lazy to do any washing up! Using the bowls and cutlery would mean actually tidying up after, god forbid she has to lift one of her precious unkept sausage fingers and actually do anything to look after the kids!
Notice how she told the baby to not put his mouth on the table but then seconds later he's rubbing a carrot all over the table and then eating it 🥴🥴🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Definitely. Now the young girls in the group will feel special at being invited and wont want to risk being kicked out, they are even more at risk from his advances. Classic grooming.

This will only end badly.
Yeah it’s gonna end badly for him 😂 I reported that group to an agency that deals with online chid abuse and exploitation. They’re in QLD in Oz so they know who he is

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Not sure my FB name and this one are completely different, how many innocent "ifam" have been banished just in case they are secret tattlers ? If you have nothing to hide why would you delete people ? And I really wanted an I fam hoodie, keyring and pen too ! 😂
Lazy is likely cross referencing her corona blanket orders with members as only a true ifam would purchase a £50 blanket.

Maybe you should have changed your profile pic to prinnywoo!! 😂

How sad are creepy and lazy that the only friends they’ve left are the IFAM in a secret fan club! While they are off chasing dreams these are the only people they have left to talk to! 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Guys I’ve been in Cyprus for a week.. what have I missed?

Also I was in Livraria Lello recently and the only reason those tight arses didn’t go is because it’s €17 a person to go... the queue goes down super quick🙄
- She doesn't have Cancer
- Used footage telling *COUGH* EXPLOITING *COUGH* the girls she's pregnant for views
- Sold 3 things for £156.00 on her tatty website (But yet she can't afford a new phone screen??)
- Chris is still a massive weirdo and talks like a bleeping N0nce
- Girls look bored shitless
- Car is fucked but they don't want to admit it
- They are eating soo very a lot of sTooooNNiNN potatoes Sarah actually is now beginning to look like one
- Looks like we will all know Portugal inside out by the end of the year

I think that's about it?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Not sure my FB name and this one are completely different, how many innocent "ifam" have been banished just in case they are secret tattlers ? If you have nothing to hide why would you delete people ? And I really wanted an I fam hoodie, keyring and pen too ! 😂
You shared a picture on here saying that's where you asked to join the new group.
A few ppl had already asked to join too. Put only 2 had been accepted 1 was a friend of an admin so it was easy to find you.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
That revolting creepy saying on a social media page "it's all about him, oh he's running away , oh he's hiding from something and his slimey faces.... eugh!"
The extortionate cost of cheap Chinese tat ( BTW, this selling without declared ads is why you tube got back to me too)
He just is revolting.
Is it possible for us to have a copy of the vlog so we don't give them views, so we can then add our comments and objections and send to you tube? Enough is enough.
That seacroft seething tit show Sarah did an enraged rant and I honestly thought she was about to do 4 a winston churchill and let loose with a
"We will fight them on the beaches "
Then her insta did!! Rat face hard up in the camera..." I will NEVER back down !,"I was taught to stand up to bullys me, yep i were, me .
Since then, an amazingly comical circus...
Constant fat cold sore lips, and giving the haterszzz and trolls another thing to complain about.
That nasty revolting woman has absolutely given that wee baby herpes.
NOTHING, absolutely nothing is off limits to those two.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Brilliant
Shall we do that at thier camp site? 5 build a bears singing that, and following along on thier holidayzzzz to try and sell them for $99 pound?
I wish it weren't covid and I had the money. I would totes do that me....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Saw the car chat at the end of the vlog (only bit I watched) love it's taken this long, shame it's not really messed up thier plans.

I dib in an out so havent watched them or read here in a while but whats happening with the cards, if one was broken down and creepy went to get the other one, how where they going to get them both back to the UK or is one a right off anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You shared a picture on here saying that's where you asked to join the new group.
A few ppl had already asked to join too. Put only 2 had been accepted 1 was a friend of an admin so it was easy to find you.
My bad .... I did delete my request immediately as soon as I received the invite, and as I said my fb name and user name on here are not the same neither is my profile 🤷. But I'm not the only one who got deleted .. that makes me feel better 😉😂

Reactions: 9
Surely the RAC must know they have the caravan and therefore have a place to stay so why are they paying for them to stay in hotels?
The rac won’t be paying for this little trip......although it’s starting to show they’re getting fed up of living in a caravan 🤣

View attachment 261021
I have actually never seen a creepier looking man.... I think personality also massively adds how you perceive someone’s looks 🤢🤮
He’s such an ugly fucker 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yep
Im sooooooo glad I missed that , that is something I do not want to see That would leave my poor eyeballs bleeding

Nothing unusual there then but remember that They don’t realy drink alcohol Bullshit lazy and creepy
Seen it 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The super fans are going rogue !!! Maybe they want to join this super supportive tfam group instead ?? 🤔😂 Their cult boss has left them for the splinter group !
Is she LICHERALLYYYY sat on this open top bus today really reading through their "support" page?! Put your phone down heffa and at least try to enjoy your holiday! 😂 witch loves the drama doesn't she!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm still catching up so apologies if anyone has already said this but we could always start naming Lazy's satellite sized cold sores after Portuguese football teams. That way we might be able to get to the end of one thread without running out of names. :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Let's go down the legal route and complain about them being groomers and breaking rules of social media platforms.
Tiktok not for under 14 yet here's esme using it, lyrics of songs only allowed for under 18 under 16, Isabelle revolting dancing miming the sings with thier dirty disgusting words and tongue out.
Sickening.
I sent my kids to private school, I was assured the kids would not have social media but they got around it.
By year 11 it was uncontrolled and even though they were at boarding school I was the one in charge of censorship of Facebook etcof my kids, I told my children if you block me on your pages you get no spending money.
And it worked.
They were dumb and stupid and I would ring them and say, delete that post right now.
They would try to argue being teenagers but I hung up on them and if the post wasn't deleted I would tell the school.
They are now amazing kids.
They see why, and They see the consequences.
You MUST save your kids from themselves.
I kept saying to them THE INTERNET IS FOREVER,!
I told my kids many time to Lead from the front, do better, then do best.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
S
The rac won’t be paying for this little trip......although it’s starting to show they’re getting fed up of living in a caravan 🤣

He’s such an ugly fucker 🤣
Surely the RAC won't be paying as at the beginning they refused accommodation said they wanted to get back to the caaaraaavan 🤔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.