The Ingham Family #130 Sarah has another Barney with her little IFAM army!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like this whole island of Portugal series has got me hooked. Perhaps it’s the pilot series for a whole new genre of reality tv show. Take a Scabby family living relatively mundane yet comfortable life and then really duck that tit up for them.
Cancel their house purchase, destroy their 2 cars, get the kids kicked out of school, take away the pet, end her pregnancy and give her a cancer scare within a week, send rogue bounty hunters for him so he’s on the run Richard Kimble style.

Feed the kids all the sugar they can stomach and let them run wild all over social media, never tell them where their bed for the night is, give them $2 a day to organise food, give them 3 scooters for 6 people, pick a fight with a puppet and a bunch of tweens and set them loose after the family!! I can’t wait for what’s next!!

I mean talk about pissing all over survivor. They whole lost in a jungle thing is for weak as piss. Escape from the isle of Portugal is the best adventure drama series I’ve seen yet 😂😂
Sucks to be them really

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
That group just gets better and better...

‘support the Ingram family and if am’ yet the admins are having a go at the members AND Sarah??!!

you honestly couldn’t write this! The group is clearly run by children and very vulnerable adults with the mental capacity of a child.I didn’t write that to sound mean but it’s true. Sarah knows that too and I don’t think it’s fair for her to write what she has knowing this.

Reactions: 34
Thank you sour grapes!

The usual boring tit show then

- She doesn't have Cancer
- Used footage telling *COUGH* EXPLOITING *COUGH* the girls she's pregnant for views
- Sold 3 things for £156.00 on her tatty website (But yet she can't afford a new phone screen??)
- Chris is still a massive weirdo and talks like a bleeping N0nce
- Girls look bored shitless
- Car is fucked but they don't want to admit it
- They are eating soo very a lot of sTooooNNiNN potatoes Sarah actually is now beginning to look like one
- Looks like we will all know Portugal inside out by the end of the year

I think that's about it?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey Sarah... If you were to nip down to build a bear and ask for some of their voice boxes... Record Chris' weird ass "prinnyyyy woooo" trip that he recorded whilst on his "rescue mission". Pop that in the prinny woo Teddy and i will buy a few, I'm sure some others would too 😂🐻 I'd forget about it lining your pockets for a moment, it would be worth every penny!
We should make them ourselves.
Can you manage to pull this off and manufacture in bulk? There may be start up grants for a new venture.
If there was a collar emblazoned with TATTLE it would complete the perfect gift for our members.
No need to offer a payment plan I for one will live on bread and potatoes (if the greedy Bradfords haven’t scoffed them all) to be the proud owner of a serenading Prinny-woo. Reasonable postage costs would be appreciated and perhaps a discount for multiple purchases might be helpful.
Good luck in this venture. We await the ‘launch’ and photographs.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We should make them ourselves.
Can you manage to pull this off and manufacture in bulk? There may be start up grants for a new venture.
If there was a collar emblazoned with TATTLE it would complete the perfect gift for our members.
No need to offer a payment plan I for one will live on bread and potatoes (if the greedy Bradfords haven’t scoffed them all) to be the proud owner of a serenading Prinny-woo. Reasonable postage costs would be appreciated and perhaps a discount for multiple purchases might be helpful.
Good luck in this venture. We await the ‘launch’ and photographs.
On a great vlog I watched today they came across Ronald Regan and Nancy Reagan slippers! In an antique store!Lazy
and creeps in bed on slippers.?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This whole Facebook thing just reminds me of the drama that goes on in school, I can't believe a woman the same age as me cares about any of this tit. Who joins a group to get "support" from children and strangers, how can they think this is a normal adult way to live their lives?

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Just when you think the Minghams couldn't get any weirder, they catch a plane to Weirdonia and pitch up their chavavan in Weirdoville holiday park 😂
Old fatty lumpkin is having so much fun chasing dreams and #makingmemories on her euro tour 2: The Pandemic edition, that she even has time to get in rucks with clearly vulnerable adults and kiddies on a support group FOR HER OWN bleeping FAMILY! :LOL:

If Charlie Brooker wrote this script for a Black Mirror episode, it would be rejected for being too surreal

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The super fans are going rogue !!! Maybe they want to join this super supportive tfam group instead ?? 🤔😂 Their cult boss has left them for the splinter group !
Why is she swearing on a group full of kids?

• Angry
Reactions: 25
That admin girl is toxic as

In their world 'cooking up a storm' involves taking the lids of the soup to microwave, butter some bread, take the lids of the potatoes and removing the cellophane from the 'bits & pieces' aka olives, tomatoes and I think butter beans.
Hope Chris or the girls offered to do the mountains of washing up afterwards so poor Sarah could take a well earned rest and enjoy her (I don't drink) wine in peace.
One of the many things I complained about was the throwaway plastic each meal, and suedo vegetarian being influencers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That admin girl is toxic as

One of the many things I complained about was the throwaway plastic each meal, and suedo vegetarian being influencers.
And everyone remember they say they have 1.3 MILLION subscribers,
Every single vlog, insta, fb, they don't show they care about those who watch them.
I got blisters writing to YouTube about pednonce, tonsillitus, back pain, herpes lips, unhealthy meals, flouting pandemic rules . You name it, they have smugly flouted it.
I have asked You tube to delete subs on thier channel 6 months and older.
No reply so far.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I honestly think it’s so weird that Chris and Sarah want to be a part of a fan page full of teenagers, let alone get involved in the drama. I certainly wouldn’t be happy if I knew my children were in a group with those two idiots, especially Creepy! Ps, was finally able to attend my gender scan as my original one was cancelled and couldn’t get booked in for ages 🤦‍♀️ So finally at 23 weeks pregnant I can say I’m having a girl! 🎀 Will need to get in touch with Sarah for one of her finest blankets!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I honestly think it’s so weird that Chris and Sarah want to be a part of a fan page full of teenagers, let alone get involved in the drama. I certainly wouldn’t be happy if I knew my children were in a group with those two idiots, especially Creepy! Ps, was finally able to attend my gender scan as my original one was cancelled and couldn’t get booked in for ages 🤦‍♀️ So finally at 23 weeks pregnant I can say I’m having a girl! 🎀 Will need to get in touch with Sarah for one of her finest blankets!
Congratulations! I'll send you one of Sarah's "girl boss" notebooks as a gift.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There idea of education is old fashioned and warped. Like when will knowing boring facts about castles or historical building be useful in those girls lives, its just trivia. And it doesnt say anything about the culture or people there around. All they need to do is math and science the basic things you need to know, and find there passions and focus on that instead. Lime if izzy wants to work in a hair salon at least now she can have a good conversation about portuguise churches and buildings 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've said it before andI will say it again . There needs to be a facebook post linking newspaper articles and quotes from the police etc about the ingham family and Chris. It needs to highlight the fact they are creating facebook groups and talking to fans in private. This is how you reach the parents of vunerable fans not twitter or here . I'm sure we could work on it together . I would share it on my Facebook I'm not afraid of the truth but they are .

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.